Looking for a type of Fanfic

Fanfiction » Looking for a type of Fanfic Search Posts
Background Pony #E624
(Is this type of thread allowd?)

A shipfic, Twidash.

Now that’s easy, but, I’m looking for a specific type of story, sad, with the history of their family raising them to be straight, and their friends not approving of fillyfooling (at least at first) but, while I find this kind of thing commonly in m/m shipfics (like this soarburn one or this r63 twidash one) but nearly every f/f shipfic I see has a premise of “x loves y, does y love x?” and everyone approves and no one has a problem with fillyfooling, everything is peachy keen and sunshine and roses. That’s all fine and good for a story…but that’s boring to me.

There HAS to be at least a few twidash (or really anything at this rate) f/f shipfics with a storyline more closer to the far less common m/m shipfics with the social prejudice and whatever, and I tried searching in several different ways, and it failed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide