Mlp Equestria Girls/Doctor Who Crossover: Resurrection of the Master! (Trailer)

Lord-Skeletor

Before Sunset Shimmer went to the human world, there was a criminal she fought who called himself the master, the vilest and most evil pony Equestria has ever faced. She fought him furiously until his essence was sealed away into what would become Sci-Twi’s magic capture device. Now Sci-Twi uses the device to absorb magic, making the master stronger. So strong that she sometimes gets possessed by him and acts like a completely different person. The Master determined to be set free, tricks Sci-Twi into opening the device and looking into his essence. Now the Master is reborn, Can Sunset and her friends stop this new evil?
Lord-Skeletor

@Penguinbrony24  
Don’t worry, I’m planning on making this a fanfic very soon! I plan on making the story like the master’s essence was in her scanner Sci-Twi the Master in a human form after escaping the Equestrian time lords.
Lord-Skeletor

@Penguinbrony24  
I’m Planning on making another crossover called “War of the Daleks/Fight of the Cybermen, In the first part, the Humane 7 escape to Equestria after there world becomes a wasteland after a Dalek/Cyberman war. In the second part, they have to go back with the aid of Midnight Sparkle to stop both the Daleks and Cybermen from ravaging their world.
Lord-Skeletor

@Penguinbrony24  
I’m also planning on making a full Equestria girls/ Doctor who crossover series starting from the classic series and ending at the new series. I was planning on making Dr. Whooves the war Doctor just because it would have been obvious he would’ve been the 10th doctor, which in my series would be Sunset Shimmer. I tell who the other Equestrian Time Lords would be once I’m finished.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide