New Fanfiction Feedback!

Rinabina
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Simp for Fluttershy
I just wrote the prologue to a story I want to start that’s most likely going to be a long and adventurous type (I hope) and I would love some feedback to it!  
https://www.wattpad.com/story/239591966-everbrook  
I wrote it on wattpad because Fimfiction hasn’t approved it yet and I didn’t like the idea of waiting for it to be approved before publishing >~<
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I really like your story on Wattpad so far. I love the theme of different seasons. But before I go into what I like, I do have some critiques.

1. The pacing is a bit quick I think. I think it would be better if you slowed it down.

2. I think exploring all of Equestria, to find the princess is a bit too much area to cover even in months. I think you need to reduce the scale of it. Maybe make it just the area around Bee Chamgeling area.

3. I think it was foolish of the king to admit his daughter is missing to the general public. A report like that could cause untold worry to the changelings. I think he should’ve tried to hide the fact especially considering that a possible kidnapping could very well have been caused by creatures with rival political interests who could use the uncertainty to their own benefit.

4. I think Arctic’s reasons for accusing Everbrook are too unreasonable. That being she was the only one available. I think it would have been better if Arctic had at least somewhat legitimate clues and reasons that she did kidnap his daughter.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
However I really do like this story.

You did great with the atmosphere. Describing the breeding habits of bee changelings, or a dwelling without many hallways. And the land of Everbrook is so pretty with even a door with flowers.

And I definitely love a bit of mystery, intrigue and madness.

I think it’s an ok prologue though it can definitely be improved.

I wish you would have named the Bee Changelings’ town though. But I truly am curious to see what goes on next.

Poor Everbrook though! I wonder what our heroes will have to do to save her. I am curious. That’s all for my somewhat unorganized review. But I definitely like it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide