(NSFW) An excerpt from something I wrote (NSFW)

Poni-namous

The following is an exerpt from a story I whipped together one afternoon when I was bored. Here it is:

Twilight’s thighs quivered in intense anticipation of what she was about to do as she crept quietly toward Ray’s bedroom.

She struggled to contain and quiet her quick, gasping breath, to still and quiet herself so as not to rouse Ray from his sleep before she could complete what she had planned.

Slowly, carefully, she opened his bedroom door and crept inside bringing with her two long, silken cords.

Suddenly she froze in her tracks, startled by the sound of the nervous twitching rustle of her wings. No one else could have heard that silent flutter but so heightened were her senses now that the sound fell upon her ears like the violent snap of a flag driven by a gale.

Closing her eyes tight she bit down on her lip and willed herself to stillness.

Slowly,carefully, she moved forward with excruciating caution and it seemed she would not reach Ray’s bedside until the first rays of dawn beamed through the bedroom window. She bit down harder on her lip and moved at a faster pace but, still, it seemed to her that it would take forever.

Finally, Twilight found herself standing at the very edge of the bed upon which Ray lay peacefully sleeping.

All of her nerves tingling now, every muscle quivering in wild anticipation, her eyes blazed and shone with a wicked, lustful light as she nervously, quietly lifted one of Ray’s arms and bound it firmly to the wrought iron headboard with one of the silken cords.

She froze as Ray stirred, tried to roll over, felt himself bound. His eyes snapping open in sudden, shocked surprise, he stared up at Twilight, her face twisted into a lecherous grin.

“What… What are you doing?!”, he gasped fearfully as he stared wide-eyed at her.  
She said nothing but looked at him smiling with lecherous glee as she bound his other wrist to the headboard.

Pausing for a moment she licked her lips as she gazed down longingly on Rays bound and naked form before her.

“Ooooh!”, she moaned as she first climbed upon the bed and then settled her soft and supple form atop Ray’s body.

Even as she lowered her body onto his, she could feel him trembling in confused terror.

“Twilight?!”, moaned Ray a second time, his voice a weak, quivering squeak, “What are you doing?”  
“Something I’ve badly wanted to do for some time, now”, she moaned breathlessly as she moved her face close to his and began to nuzzle and bite his cheek.

“Uh, you could have just asked me”, he said, realizing what was happening and what she now planned.

“Oh, but this way is so much more exciting, don’t you think?”, she moaned, her hot breath caressing his face.

“This isn’t like you!”, said Ray, his voice suddenly more firm and certain. “This isn’t like you at all!”

“It isn’t?”, she cooed, teasing, breathless, as she began to tease and bite her way down his neck to his chest then down his torso to his stomach where she paused, began gently nibbling.

“No!”, he said as panic rose in him. Then, “what’s come over you? Why’re you being like this?”

“Oh, that’s right”, she sighed, “you’ve never seen a mare in heat, before, have you?”

“No, and you’re scaring me!”, he said as he began to struggle to free himself from the cords that bound him to the headboard and failed.

“Ooh! I like it when you fight like that!”, hissed Twilight with a twist of cruelty in her voice, “Keep it up! You’re driving me crazy!”

Squealing, Twilight grabbed at the bedcovers still hiding what she considered Ray’s best parts, threw them to the floor with a satisfied grunt.

“Yes!”, Twilight shouted, manically triumphant, “I’ve wanted this for so long!”  
“Twilight’s eyes gleamed as she stared down at Ray’s massive erection, it’s veins standing out and throbbing, pre-cum dripping from the tip.

“Please stop”, pleaded Ray, “I don’t like this!”

“That’s not what your body’s saying, Ray. Admit it! You’re enjoying this as much as I am!”

Ray bit his lip, said nothing, looked away.

“Yes”, hissed Twilight, her eyes blazing with mad lust, now, “Your fear is delicious. It’s really turning me on.”

“Twilight stop”, he groaned softly this time.

“Stop?”, hissed Twilight, “you’re the one who was always shooting me those lustful side wise glances when you thought I wasn’t looking.”

Just then Ray looked at Twilight, a twinkle appearing in his eye, a small smile touching his lips.

“Just as I thought”, snickered Twilight, then, “well, Ray, now you get to find out what this little filly is like when she’s in heat and I promise to give you a night you’ll never forget! Providing, of course, that you survive it.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide