[NSFW] Fall of Equestria

Fanfiction » [NSFW] Fall of Equestria Search Posts
Background Pony #0152
Hi. I’d really appreciate if somebody would explain, what does fall of equestria mean, when did it start, story of this setting and where could I read about it. Hope anybody knows.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

started as a couple of pics, then switched gears to anthro with the plot of Equestira being conquered by horny minotaurs and some sort of ‘corruptive influence’ though the crystal heart that affects stallions.

was pretty good at first but most of the ‘canon’ fics (FIMfiction) are either blah or half feminist.

im working on my on spin on things called Rise/Reign of the Stallions.
Background Pony #D069
@Shadow Star  
Oh wow, you figured out the “half-feminist” thing? You’re a lot more perceptive than most people.  
What clued you in?
Background Pony #9C7C
I live with an overbearigng <yay>  
who wastes Thousands on useless and unsessary crap because she wants it.  
heck we redid helf the downstairs cause she felt like the kitchen could ‘use a change’

and now a large part of yard is a giant trench cause she wants to sunbathe and the ground is ‘uneeven’

I can now pick up on most femorsist bullcarp a good ways.

do for a good gun and an acid pit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide