[NSFW] Starlight Glimmerbutt

Fanfiction » [NSFW] Starlight Glimmerbutt Search Posts
Background Pony #6F4B
Exactly what it says on the tin. First version written here >>864924  
Effectively a shameless clopfic. Contains cheesiness and booty

Imagine, you’re a peeper, checking out the mayor of this strange little town you showed up in about a day ago. You told her you were only visiting, to get back on your hooves after having gotten lost in the mountains, but she seemed adamant to have you stay.

Now you’re at her window, peering in as she dries off from a warm shower. She runs her towel over her pert cheeks, rubbing back and forth, forcing her supple flesh to jiggle lightly, like two airy bubbles. Starlight’s ass had been the first thing you noticed about her, that toned, taut yet still bouncy rump that jiggled ever so slightly as she tro-

She’s looking at you.

You’ve been staring at her plot for Celestia knows how long, and she knows.

She smiles, lowering her towel slowly, deliberately, exposing her plump rear to you. Her crack slowly becoming exposed to your lecherous gaze, then her ponut, and finally her thin, perfectly formed slit, before finally dropping her towel completely.

Starlight turns to face you, taking away that lovely view as she begins to trot to her window, bedroom eyes at full capacity as she opens the window, pulling you into her home and a kiss. Her tongue effortlessly slides past your lips, tangling with yours as a hoof slides under to tease your arousal. She releases, gently, lovingly, and whispers into your ear,

“Mmm, such a naughty colt… it would be such a shame if you had to go home with that between your legs, now would it?”

You groan lightly at her touch and her voice teasing your ear. She turns, pulling her hoof away from your throbbing erection, and trots toward the bathroom door.

She gives a seductive wiggle of her bubbly rear, and you follow, boner on full show now as she leads you to her bed. Starlight hops up, and fixes you with a gaze that could butter.

“Hop up, friend, and I’ll show you something you’ll love.”

You nod, climbing into her bed. She kisses your cheek, before telling you,

“Lay on the bed, and relax…”

You comply without hesitation, eagerly awaiting her surprise.

Starlight straddles your head between her hind legs, you can smell her arousal clearly now, lilac and vanilla with a note of salt. She lowers her ass down onto your face, her cheeks squishing and engulfing your head. Her scent is all you can breathe, and you inhale greedily, hearing a faint gasp from the mare above you.

“Mmmh… Lick me, and I’ll reward you…”

Your tongue immediately darts toward her wet lips, lapping gently toward her clit. Her taste is divine. Your forelegs wrap around her thighs and pull her supple flesh down against your face as Starlight moans her approval. You push your tongue between her lips-

You nearly choke on your “meal” when you feel a pair of silken hooves wrap around your member, then a wet tongue.

“Ahh… continue…”

Fuck this.

You slam your muzzle into her cunt, you hear her shout and moan at your actions as you ravage her love tunnel with your face. You faintly feel her wet maw clasp around your dick, her moans sending vibrations through your arousal. Her mouth feels like a vacuum, sucking and swallowing away at your cock as you muzzlefuck her.

You feel it. Her tunnel clasping around your tongue, your balls tightening…

“Mmmf!~”

Her juices spray across you muzzle as you buck into her mouth, firing a jet of seed into her throat. You feel her swallow around your member before she lifts her ass off of your face.

“Enjoyed yourself?”

You nod drunkenly.

Starlight giggles, before lighting her horn.

Her glow surrounds your softening tool, and you feel the most wonderful tingling sensation. Your balls refill, and your cock raises back to life as her magic fills your crotch.

She turns, and slowly takes your member between her cheeks. You moan at the soft, supple feeling her cheeks provide. Starlight then tenses the muscles in her rear, upping the pressure and forcing your eyes to roll back. She relaxes, once again surrounding you in warm softness. She continues, tensing and relaxing, hotdogging your cock and teasing you with the sight of her booty jiggling and bouncing. The feeling of her supple, round ass leaves you a groaning wreck; it was only a matter of time before you came once again, spraying your seed across her dock and tail.

Starlight rejuvenates you with her magic, but this time, she continues to saw your member between her cheeks. She looks back with lidded eyes and says,

“Ffff… put it in my ass… I need it…”

Holy shit, is she in heat!? your hindbrain yells, right before your lower mind chokeslams it into a closet.

You straighten your dick, lining your tip up to her entrance, before gently pushing in. Her pussy’s gushing now, as your pleasure stick forces into her depths, it’s hot, blazingly so, and you nearly cum from entry alone.

Starlight moans, a deep, seductive note, caressing your mind and sinking you further into pleasure. You begin to thrust, your hips meeting her rear, making her booty quake from the impact. The sight drives you wild, as do the delicious moans and cries of pleasure from the mare beneath you.

“Ah… I- I know you’re close… cum inside me, please… fill me…”

You oblige before you have the chance.

Your lance erupts, sending white, hot spunk into her depths. It seems to go on forever, you can even see her belly expanding slightly from your seed. Her juices coat your balls, throwing you into a few more jerky spurts, before finally emptying.

You collapse beside her, throwing your forelegs around her back as she nuzzles your cheek. Tiredly, she whispers into your ear.

“Mmm… th-thank you…”

You barely felt the kiss as you passed into a dreamless sleep.

|| I understand most of it’s cliche, but IDGAF.||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide