[NSFW] Story Idea - Raigor Stonehoof (Dota 2 Earthshaker) X Princess Twilight Sparkle

Psy Key
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I just started trying out and trying to learn to be an effective Earthshaker on Dota 2, and I’ve recently felt a sexual attraction and desire to include Earthshaker in a story involving a sort-of “Earthshaker in Equestria” plot, and since I’m mainly a clopfic writer, I wanted to include some hot lovemaking.

For those of you who don’t play Dota, this is Earthshaker.  
full

I want to write this story in an effective way to get it featured, since I’ve only ever had one of my stories featured, and I figured that if I got some suggestions and opinions from a general crowd, this would be a cinch. That being said; does anyone have any opinions, suggestions, or constructive criticism? This would be incredibly helpful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide