[NSFW] The Hard Way

Fanfiction » [NSFW] The Hard Way Search Posts
Background Pony #7E9D
I was quite taken with this image by Cold-Blooded-Twilight:

And seeing that CBT hasn’t gotten around to providing more (I’m not saying that to criticise, I know real life can take its toll and is always more important), I thought I’d write up something for it. There’s still another two parts to come so if you enjoy, don’t worry, there’ll be more. And so without further ado…

“Thanks again, Mac, I really appreciate it.”

Thunderlane beckoned the massive earth pony through the door to the house, never once noticing how his brother perked up at the sight. Sparing a moment longer to check his mane in the hallway’s mirror, the pegasus ducked back into the living room and approached Rumble who was doing his best to look as sour as he had.

“C’mon, buddy, I’ll just feel better knowing there’s somepony here to keep ya company.” Taking a cursory look about–difficult as it was to break old habits–the stallion dove in and planted a sweet little kiss on Rumble’s lips. “Just go easy on him, ‘kay? I’m not sure if he… anyway.” Thunderlane straightened himself up, looking back at Mac who was now standing in the doorway to the living room. “I’ll be back later.”

Mouthing ‘thank you’ to Big Macintosh, Thunderlane trotted off out of the house and then took to the skies.

The colt and the stallion left there regarded each other for a moment. Big Macintosh took slow, measured steps into the room until he stood before the couch.

“So you and your brother…” A slight shift upwards in his tone towards the end of the sentence was the only change in the stallion’s demeanour.

“I thought I told you about that before,” Rumble groused, shifting over to one side to allow Macintosh to seat himself. “Anyway, it’s not all that different.”

The big red stallion took his place on the couch, leaning over towards Rumble with a growing grin. “Oh, Ah’ll wager he couldn’t plough you like Ah could,” Macintosh growled lustfully.

Rumble’s cheeks lit up and he suddenly looked off from Big Macintosh. It wasn’t the first time the stallion had made such a suggestion but Rumble had always had his doubts, given Mac’s size. Besides which, he’d restricted his time with the stallion to kissing and cuddling, sometimes getting a little heavier but never going too far; there were few opportunities that afforded Macintosh any real privacy.

But it never stopped him talking dirty and it always made a warm feeling well up in the colt.

“T-That’s only because I’m the one who-” Rumble cut himself off suddenly, realising his brother may not wish to have his own proclivities revealed so.

It drew a raised eyebrow from Macintosh, at least, who leaned over and whispered to the colt, “well then maybe Ah’d better see why he likes it so much.” He moved closer, then, until his lips brushed against Rumble’s ear. “My fields haven’t had a good ploughin’ in a long while.”

Macintosh watched with some amusement as Rumble crossed his hind legs yet his tail still flicked underneath him. He reached over, stroking a hoof against his grey chest and nibbled gently on a flicking ear, drawing a gasp from his partner.

“M-Mac! What if he h-has to come back!” A low moan escaped him at the sensation of Macintosh’s tongue rolling against the back of his ear.

“Hmm, seems like the most sensible thing to do would be ta ask him if he wants to join.”

Rumble shivered, considering what it might be like to lie sandwiched between the two stallions. Or to have both using their lips and tongues on his… A jolt of pleasure shot through him right at that thought, though in most part it could be owed to Macintosh having lowered his hoof down along the colt’s stomach and between his hind legs.

“Unless you’d rather keep it strictly between you an’ me.”

“Mac!” Rumble threw himself back against the couch, scrabbling to his hooves.

In another instant he had them reared back and pressed against Macintosh’s shoulders, pinning the stallion, however lightly, to the couch. Panting heavily, Rumble searched those green eyes for any sign of malice but, just as always, found none. Big Macintosh actually hurting him was an alien concept but the stallion could get a little… rough, all the same.

Another quivering wave of pleasure rippled through the colt as he felt Macintosh’s hooves encircle his waist.

“Ah’m right here, Rumble,” the large stallion quietly spoke, “somethin’ got ya all worked up?”

It was hard to think with those big hooves gently rubbing him. Hard to think past the desire to have them on his shoulders, holding him close against the stallion’s broad chest.

“Thunderlane…” No, might as well just say it. “We were… um, having some fun when he remembered he promised his friends to meet them.” Celestia, his member started to tingle just at the memory of Thunderlane buried between his thighs…

“Ah get it,” Macintosh rumbled, bringing his hooves down to stroke at Rumble’s thighs, “He got ya all hot and bothered so ya don’t mind me bein’ a little frisky.” Leaning in, Mac nuzzled at the colt’s cheek. “Ah’m feeling more than a little frisky, though.”

Struggling to catch his breath, Rumble shifted his hind legs about as they were being stroked. The stallion’s hind legs were so much bigger, his hips far more powerful and the thick cords of muscle were rock hard when he put his hooves on them. Mac was right, if he wanted to he could just brace himself against something and plough Rumble’s rump; the thought made his head swim.

“Oh yeah?” Rumble let out a shaky breath, moving in closer against the stallion. “Like how?”

“Somethin’ like this,” Macintosh quietly replied before closing the distance between them and roughly kissing the colt who felt his legs almost go out from under him.

Just rubbing his hooves on that chest was enough to make his cock droop out of its sheath and then bob up to half-hardness. Another throb of pleasure ran through him as Macintosh moved his own hooves around to Rumble’s behind, slowly parting the cheeks

Through the kiss Rumble whined, pushing his firm backside against Macintosh’s hooves. The big stallion had, more than once in the past, put those same hooves to work on other parts of his body with equal effect. Once they’d even parted his cheeks–just as they were now–for the stallion to run his tongue between.

“Mmph.” The stallion grunted, breaking the kiss. “We’re, uh, we’re both pretty worked up, huh?” Mac gave a hard pull on the colt’s behind, drawing a whimper from him. “You’re startin’ to sound like a little filly.”

“I’m not a filly,” Rumble weakly protested, feeling himself lean in harder against Macintosh.

A red hoof traced a line around Rumble’s waist until it came against his semi-erect cock and the colt gasped, bucking his hips against the touch.

“Oh Ah know you’re not,” Macintosh cooed, starting to gently stroke along the black and pink splotched member. “But Ah could make you my filly.”

One hoof remained on his rump, stroking up and down against the cleft and Rumble was torn between pressing back against it and leaning into the gentle stroking of his cock. The look of utter delight in Macintosh’s eyes only served to weaken his resolve.

“C’mon now, Ah wanna hear more a those cute little moans.”

This was all Thunderlane’s fault! If that big galoot hadn’t gotten him all worked up, Rumble would never have been worked up so much as to not resist Macintosh. Those sweet words made him tingle all over, though and where Thunderlane was always more than happy being under him, Big Macintosh… There was a pony fit to order him about.

Not that he had any intentions of giving in. It was alright making those sounds when his brother’s head was jammed between his thighs; at least then, Thunderlane would be grunting and moaning too but if he started now, Macintosh was like as not to think he was putty in those red hooves-

His thoughts cut short, Rumble’s mind immediately turned to the soft lips and strong tongue that pressed down on his neck and withers. In spite of trying to keep his mouth clamped tightly shut, Rumble couldn’t hold out; a set of teeth gently nibbled his neck and both hooves resumed kneading his rump. The treacherous pleasure that rippled through him forced a moan past the colt’s lips and Mac chuckled.

“Ah wonder if yer brother ever ever got that from you.”

“N-No… sometimes when I- AH!” Rumble latched his hooves onto the stallion, feeling himself being pulled about. A soft thump resounded from beneath him as Macintosh fell flat against the couch while holding Rumble against his broad chest.

“Well Ah’m not your brother, am Ah?” Whimpering at the insistent hooves on his rump, Rumble shook his head. “So how about you show me what he does for ya. Just so Ah’ll know in future.”

Already the thick, musky scent of the stallion filled his nostrils; Rumble could pick out the earthy tones to it, as well as a slight spiciness from his sweat. More than that, he could feel something bigger than he expected poking against his rump. Sure, he’d seen Mac’s sheath before but feeling it like this was such a different experience. The stallion was right there, he could be hard in an instant and just take him without a care…

But he had to be erect first. And that meant getting him more aroused; once again, Rumble’s thoughts turned to his previous activities with Thunderlane. That, of course, was why the stallion under him had such an easy job of getting him so worked up.

“Um.” Rumble stood on shaky legs, slowly walking himself backwards. “Usually, Thunderlane kinda plays with my… um, my…”

The colt couldn’t help trailing off, looking down at the fat testicles so close to his face now. How was it that everything about Macintosh looked so much bigger once he was right up against the stallion? He already practically towered over the colt but here, like this it was so much more real.

Still, he couldn’t help just reaching out with a hoof to test. Mac was motionless and his head back, far enough that Rumble couldn’t see what he was doing but he quickly shifted his attention back to the globes in front of him. It felt much like his own - smooth skin, a little give, the hard teste inside it… but it was so much larger. He sunk his hoof into it slowly, feeling the skin distend around it.

“Oooh,” Macintosh sighed, shifting his hind legs further apart as much as the couch would allow.

Another hoof joined his first and Rumble started to build up a slow motion of kneading the large testicles. Just above them, thick black flesh started to spill from Macintosh’s sheath and the colt nuzzled and kissed at it, making the stallion gasp and shudder. As the shaft expanded, Rumble ran his lips downwards, until he came to the balls his hooves were still working. There was no pause, no need to consider - he needed to taste these.

“Oh Celestia, that’s it,” Mac groaned, lowering a hoof to rest on Rumble’s head.

The rich muskiness was at its strongest on Rumble’s tongue, a slight tang from the stallion’s sweat accompanying it. Taking a little skin between his teeth, the colt sucked hard on it and was delighted when his partner flinched, pressing down harder on his head. But he needed more, needed to make this big guy moan like a big filly. To that end, Rumble slathered saliva across one of Macintosh’s balls, trailing his tongue in long licks before opening his mouth wide and sucking it in.

“Fuck!” The stallion’s voice sounded strained, his hind legs rolled forward as he shifted his hips and held the colt’s head tight in against himself. “Suck it!”

Rumble couldn’t help himself - a needy moan escaped him as he sunk in against the stallion, rubbing at the base of his cock for all he was worth. His tongue washed the organ, coating it liberally in warm saliva and above him, Macintosh continued to twitch and shake. Maybe… Maybe if he just snaked a hoof under those balls, right between those two tempered cheeks, he could find that puckered little ring and tease the big stallion even further; thought turned to action in a heartbeat and, still sucking on his ball, Rumble stroked up from the stallion’s dock until he felt what he was looking for.

“H-Hey!” Macintosh suddenly pulled back, yanking his testicle from Rumble’s mouth with a wet pop. “Ah think you’re gettin’ a little… little too frisky!”

Grinning at his accomplishment, Rumble started to climb back onto his hooves.

“What’s wrong, Mac, can’t handle a li-… little… filly…” The colt trailed off, standing back up and coming face to face with the pillar of black flesh that jut from the stallion’s body.

The thing throbbed with veins along its length and the medial ring was thicker than any he’d ever seen before. Even his brother wasn’t close to this big! And there, glistening on the wide tip, was a drop of precum that begged to be licked clean from it. But Rumble couldn’t move himself, couldn’t think beyond the sight before him. His cheeks slowly reddened as he realised just what he’d gotten himself into.

“Ah reckon it’s you who can’t handle me.” Macintosh wiggled his hips and his cock swung from side to side, Rumble’s eyes never leaving it.

Without realising what he was doing, Rumble started to move in towards it until his nose came against the turgid member with a gentle bump. It was as hard as a bar of steel and smelled undeniably of maleness. Another whimper came from the colt and he pressed his lips against a spot just above the medial ring, watching as the mighty organ throbbed.

“That’s it, sweetie, don’t be shy.”

Two hooves swept in against Rumble’s rump before he felt the stallion’s legs cross and those thick thighs press against him, pushing him closer to the stiff cock that begged his attention. Before him, the stallion’s abdomen and chest slowly rose and fell in even, measured breaths but Rumble was left panting, peering around Mac’s cock to see his shining green eyes and knowing smile.

“Show me what ya got.”

“Hey, I can do this just fine!” Rumble responded, some measure of irritation evident in his tone, “I just… I need to go slow.”

Starting at the base of the shaft, Rumble licked and nibbled at the sensitive skin. Mac grunted, smacking a hoof against the couch while struggling to hold his hips back from bucking. The thick black organ throbbed as the colt slowly licked and kissed his way up along it, pausing briefly to nibble at the medial ring. A smirk touched Rumble’s lips when he heard Macintosh moaning loudly, one of his hooves clearly tightly holding on to a cushion and then suddenly he realised why - a thick line of precum had run down the length of the shaft and pooled on the colt’s nose.

Excitement bubbling within him, Rumble eagerly lapped up along the stiff shaft, following the line of pre and keeping one eye open to be sure Mac saw exactly what he was doing. Over the bump of one vein, along the pulsing underside, right until he got to the wide tip of the stallion’s cock and then, with a flick of his tongue, he cast his head back and swallowed the load he’d picked up.

Resting his hooves on Mac’s thighs, Rumble finally had the height to look over the head of Mac’s member and stare the stallion down. Purple eyes met green and his partner could only look on in anticipation as the colt slowly lowered his head–a lock of his charcoal mane falling over his brow to tickle the sensitive skin of Mac’s penis–down to plant a delicate kiss against the tip of the aching cock beneath him.

“Ungh! Darnit, why didn’t ya do this before now?”

Rumble gave no answer, save to offer another kiss before licking the string of pre that followed after, clean from his lips. Mac was right, though; there were so many opportunities where they could have done this out in the orchard. Or the barn. Or Mac’s bedroom.

Lolling his tongue over the head of the stallion’s cock, Rumble watched those green eyes. Once or twice he winced, gently bucking his hips and the colt felt his lips part slightly under the pressure. The thing almost looked too big, though. But it looked so good, too and the way it throbbed in his hoof had Rumble wondering how it might feel in his mouth where he could make sure not a drop of his partner’s pre escaped.

“Rumble, sweetie, Ah… Ah need ya to open wide; real wide.”

Feeling a little indignant at Mac’s tone, Rumble ceased his licking and stared him down.

“You think I’ve never sucked one of these before?” But then he hadn’t, really. Nothing like this. One look down at the shaft had him fearing for his ability to take the monster but he’d try. Celestia knew he wasn’t about to let Mac get the upper hoof.

“Ah think you better show me.” Those words were followed immediately with a strong throb through the shaft.

Taking one last look at Mac, Rumble licked his lips and inhaled deeply. Stretching his mouth just over the head was a difficult task in itself; the colt rocked his head forward and back, struggling to fit the whole thing in but each time coming up a little short.

“Lemme help,” came a grunt from the stallion.

A shiver of fear ran through Rumble upon feeling the hoof on the back of his head but when it pushed down, his own cock twitched, loosening a dribble of pre onto the Mac’s balls. It still wasn’t enough, though, Rumble’s lips smushed against the wide head but didn’t allow it past them.

“Ohh, Celestia, c’mon sweetie, Ah need this somethin’ fierce.”

The two, working in tandem, managed it - Rumble slurped at the head of Mac’s cock, finally feeling it pop inside his mouth, forcing his jaws wide.

A stream of precum flooded the colt’s mouth and trickled down his throat while Mac let out lustful groan, bucking his hips. Another inch of his cock slid past Rumble’s lips, who did his best to lap at the intruding organ. A hoof disappeared down between his thighs, tugging at his own painfully erect cock; it was a fight not to just finish right there and then but he knew, better than Mac could know, that it would be a waste of semen that was better served inside the stallion.

“Mmph! Mmmm…” Rumble moaned, feeling Mac continuing to push down on the back of his head.

“Don’t even think about stoppin’, Rumble,” the stallion growled, grinning, “Ah’ve got a lotta love saved up for ya.”

“Glrk!” It was a shock to feel Mac’s hips thrust upwards roughly alongside a tug by his hoof and more of that thick cock slid by Rumble’s lips, pressing against the back of his throat.

He quickly realised this was the limit - already he was propping his hind legs on Mac’s thighs; short of the stallion physically holding him in the air there was no way any more of that meat was going inside him. So deciding to make the best of it, Rumble sucked as hard as he could, undulating his tongue against the underside of the stallion’s penis and delighting in the way it shot another thick gob of pre into the back of his throat.

Even better was the head the head of Mac’s cock was starting to flare out, filling his mouth completely. Rumble whimpered, flicking his tail about behind himself and feeling his anus start to wink. Bright Celestia but he wondered how his brother could ever get so excited as to do that but at this moment he understood.

The cock filling his mouth was more than a little insistent for attention though, drooling pre and twitching and throbbing at every touch of his tongue against it. And this was just the head! Already Macintosh was moaning like a wounded animal, desperately struggling to force more of his cock into Rumble.

“Oh… Oh fuck it; feel like Ah’m gonna pop.”

As much as the idea of drinking deep of his lover sounded like a good idea, Rumble couldn’t get the image from his mind of Mac standing over him, poised to breed him like a filly.Thunderlane always enjoyed it…

Thankfully, it was Macintosh who took the initiative and started pulling back. Rumble latched on to the thick cock, bracing himself against it and pulling back. Nostrils flaring as he took deep breaths, the widened head caught against his lips again and the two struggled to part. All the while the flow of pre from Mac never let up but only seemed to increase.

“Darnit, why’d ya have to be so tight!”

Sparing as stern a look as he could, the colt gave a hard tug and wrested himself off the organ. Precum spattered against his chin and onto Mac’s stomach as the two parted and Rumble hopped off his perch, gasping for breath.

“It’s not my fault you’re so big!” Bright Celestia, was he big… “Maybe if you tried lying on your side or something.”

“Naw, naw, the couch isn’t big enough.” Groaning, Macintosh pushed himself up on his hooves. “If Ah could put ya on the edge, maybe…” A grin formed on the stallion’s face and Rumble looked on in confusion as Mac shuffled back on the couch.

Confusion shifted to intrigue as Macintosh righted himself and his long, black member smacked against his stomach. It looked far more appropriate with him standing normally but not any less appealing. Getting the idea of what Mac was suggesting, Rumble swung around until his hind legs hung off the edge of the couch and waited for Mac to mount the back, presenting himself to be sucked.

“Sorry, sweetie, you’re the wrong way around.” A gentle red hoof reached out and took hold of Rumble’s withers, moving him down first onto his side and then around onto his back.

Lying that way, Rumble’s head hung slightly off the edge of the couch and more than before, the view of Mac’s cock was utterly alluring. His thighs rubbed together, cock still dribbling pre in anticipation as Mac stepped forward. The mighty organ poked against his lips as the stallion planted his hooves to either side of Rumble.

“Just like before, Ah’ll be takin’ charge.” Mac shuddered, feeling the colt’s tongue flick out against the flared head of his cock. “Darn… Just need ta test this end first.”

Holding out his hooves to steady himself against the stallion’s thighs, Rumble watched as he lined himself up perfectly. Just as before, though, despite a few testing pokes, Macintosh was unable to simply slide his cock in. Rumble, despite holding his mouth open as wide as he could still couldn’t let it pass.

Grunting in frustration, Macintosh dug his hooves in against the couch and pushed onwards, straining against the colt’s lips. Rumble licked and slathered saliva and precum over the head as best he could but with Mac so flared it seemed nothing short of an impossible task.

“Ngh, Ah swear Ah can’t hold this in much longer!” The big stallion whickered, stomping his hooves in frustration.

The two ponies pushing against one another strained with their combined might and it was, at last, when Rumble forced his lips as far apart as he could and braced his hind legs against the couch’s back that he felt the black cock before him start to slip in. Not that it was by any means a simple matter; pre shot into the back of Rumble’s mouth and he wavered between swallowing and focusing on taking the stiff cock.

The latter easily won out, Rumble using the first small success to push on until the tip of Mac’s cock popped inside his mouth amidst a hearty groan from the stallion. Darn but every time he made one of those sounds it just made Rumble want to see what more he could draw from his lover. How many evenings in the orchard could he have been listening to all this?

But right now all that mattered was that Macintosh wasn’t stopping. In fact, he was pushing all the harder, now that he’d gotten started. A loud snort resounded above the colt, who could now only hold onto the powerful red thighs that bore down on him. He could feel every inch of that cock stretching his mouth, forcing his jaws to widen as more flesh ground past his lips.

Veins pulsated and throbbed as the head poked against the rear of his mouth just as before. This time, however, it didn’t stop there.

“Ah… Ah fuck, Ah was wrong! No filly could ever feel this good, sweetie…”

A long groan escaped the stallion as his legs went limp and they slid backwards, his body coming down and forcing more and more of his aching cock into Rumble’s mouth, past that and into his throat. That was something the colt hadn’t experienced before and it shocked him to feel the organ strain against him like that. A red hoof came up over his chest, lovingly rubbing at the bulge in his neck.

He could see the medial ring before his eyes, not quite at his lips but already he felt more full than he had any right to be. Yet still, Macintosh bore down on him and Rumble could easily spot the way the stallion’s thighs tightened up as he thrust forward. It was enough to make his eyes roll back in his head, such was the jolt of pleasure that ran through the colt. Cock spattering pre onto his stomach, Rumble was helpless to warn Mac of his arousal.

“Ngh! Just a little more!”

Hoping to help his lover on, Rumble moved his hooves from red thighs to black balls, kneading them hard. A strangled gasp came from Macintosh before his hips thrust downwards, forcing another inch past the colt’s lips and denying him breath.

Head forced against the edge of the couch, Rumble couldn’t budge; part of him wanted the stallion to blow his load right then and there but another part hoped he’d hold out. If this was how full it felt with Mac in his throat, how much more would it be on the other end?

If he was able to whimper, Rumble would have but instead he contented himself by giving a teasing rub to his cock that still ached for attention. He, more than Macintosh, had to hold out. The stallion had to see what he was missing out on.

“Alright… o-okay, Ah think th-that about does it.” Finally, at those words, Rumble felt Macintosh’s muscles tense up again but this time the stallion started pulling out.

The thick cock that filled his throat slowly receded, the flared head continuing to strain against his oesophagus. It made for an agonising pace, for Rumble who now keenly felt the need to breathe and Macintosh who fought his body every inch of the way not to release himself.

When enough flesh had been pulled out, Rumble sucked in as much air as he could through his nose, desperately filling his lungs. Hooves falling to either side, he allowed himself to relax for a moment.

“Now we’ll get to the real testin’.”

But it was still but a moment. With his cock still in the colt’s mouth, Macintosh drove forward with all the strength years working the farm afforded him - in one swift motion he’d buried himself as deeply as he previously had in Rumble’s throat. One smooth, if slow, motion that made his cock twitch with a pleasure that threatened to push him over the edge.

Rumble grabbed the couch and clung to it as tightly as he could. It felt like he was being pulled forward, with Mac still bucking his hips the way he did. And then again, the stallion pulled out as slow as before only to drive himself back in with as much might as he had. Each motion made Rumble tense up and twitch, lifting a hoof to stroke the turgid cock lodged in him.

It was in that way that Macintosh slowly picked up speed and strength. Leaning more and more on the couch’s edge, he pulled out less each time but bucked harder. Pressure rose in his balls the longer he went on and Rumble forgot about taking a ride on the stallion, content instead to drink as deeply as he could.

Each thrust sent another splash of pre down his throat and inched him forward towards his own orgasm; Mac grunting and groaning above him, as much as the rough fucking, was more arousing than it had any right to be.

Macintosh shifted his legs apart, lowering himself down and Rumble could only watch as the thrusts became more insistent and quicker. Each time that thick cock was lodged in his throat it almost felt like the head was ballooning out, making its passage harder but the tingling pulses of pleasure all that much more intense.

“Celestia… Hold on!”

Rumble watched as Mac straightened himself up–not pausing in his thrusting for a second–while making his thrusts longer and deeper. With the added height, the stallion was able to pull out more and thrust back in harder, letting gravity aid him. Rumble felt himself being rocked about with the force, mouth and throat bulging in their struggle to accommodate the invading organ.

And then there was the now continuous stream of salty, musky pre that slowly filled him. It did little to lube up his insides, saliva had already seen to that but little could’ve really made Mac’s fucking easier.

“Hngh… Rumble, sweetie, A-Ah’m gonna blow if ya don’t tell me ta stop!”

Just as well the stallion asked - Rumble desperately needed to breathe and it was the perfect opportunity to keep his lover from ending things a little too quickly. The colt gave a push at Macintosh’s thighs, indicating for him to pull out and it was only after a few more hard thrusts the the stallion started to slow down.

Once more, when he came to a stop he let his hind legs slide apart and his cock inch it’s way into Rumble’s throat. The colt felt it throb and feared the worst, still not being any way prepared for the sheer volume he knew his lover would have. Thankfully, though, the stallion only held himself there for a moment, shivering all the while, and breathed hot breathes over Rumble’s own all-too-sensitive cock.

“Rumble… mmph! Ah swear upon Celestia, Ah’ll let you ride me raw if ya want but Ah need to do that again.” Grunting and tensing up as he started to pull out, Macintosh suddenly paused. “Later.”

Rumble felt slightly light-headed, his vision clouding slightly before the cock in his throat was mercifully dislodged and he was free to suck in air again. As he expected, though, Mac was caught at his lips.

Both remaining motionless for a moment saw them through - the stallion’s cock, without the intense pleasure of before began to contract from its flared state to a point where Macintosh could yank it free and Rumble could gasp heavily, coughing up a few globs of precum.

“Alright… Alright… Ya passed that test but we’ve got one more.”

Rumble looked up for a moment, seeing the wicked gleam in Macintosh’s eyes but let his head fall back against the edge of the couch. Suddenly, Thunderlane having to leave for the evening didn’t feel like the awful prospect it had.
Background Pony #7E9D
I’ve almost got the next part finished. It’s night where I am now and I just can’t keep up the concentration so if you’ll come back tomorrow, you should find something special waiting for you.
Background Pony #7E9D
@Background Pony #A5D9

His breath came in heavy gasps while his mind swam, thoughts turning first to his brother and then to the stallion still standing over him. Mac’s cock pulsed gently, smacking against his stomach each time; each time it sent another little string of pre shooting onto the edge of the couch. Sure, Thunderlane might have a few words about the stains but that didn’t matter right now.

Right now, what did matter to Rumble, was that Mac had clearly indicated there was more. Of course there was; it had been obvious the stallion needed some relief. But then the turgid cock between his legs, still dribbling pre proclaimed that the colt was in just as much need.

“Can ya stand?” Macintosh questioned and held out a hoof for Rumble to take.

Still a little shaken from his first deepthroating–something he would be more than happy to repeat with the stallion later, as he requested–Rumble nodded and flipped himself over, once again coming face-to-face with the tip of Mac’s member. The throbbing organ glistened with pre and saliva, lines of the combined fluids running down its length to drip messily from the tip.

The sight was altogether too much and Rumble couldn’t stop his tired body from inclining itself forward enough that his lips brushed against the stallion’s cock.

“H-Hey!” he called out, “unless ya fancy a new paintjob, lay off.”

It was tempting, all the same. Just the thought of that hot, thick semen spattering across his face, down his throat, rolling in thick rivulets down his body onto his own aching cock… Rumble’s tail flicked about anxiously and, suspecting what Macintosh’s next command would be, he promptly turned himself about after one last, longing look at his partner’s equipment.

He heard more than saw over his shoulder, Mac moving in close again. The stallion’s hoofsteps were slow and measured but Rumble had seen his legs trembling. There was simply no denying that he’d been pushed right to the edge, only to tear himself back from it. Those thoughts melted away in the face of Mac towering over him, bending his legs to come down somewhere close to Rumble’s level.

“You’re free to say no anytime, sweetie. Ah’m not gonna make ya do anythin’ you’re not comfortable with,” Mac cooed sweetly, nuzzling against Rumble’s ear. “If ya want to go on, then Ah’ll do it just as ya want.”

Rumble couldn’t stop himself from shivering, both from the touch and from Macintosh’s words. Then there was the pulsing member, pressed to his rump to consider. Rock solid but deliciously moistened; the colt felt another ripple of pleasure and anticipation through his body.

“I want it.” His voice still sounded a little hoarse but Rumble managed to get the words out, still amidst some blushing. Usually it was Thunderlane in this position.

The hooves near his sides closed in and gently held him as the stallion leaned down, nuzzling at his neck.

“We’ll go slow, then. Do ya have any, uh, anythin’ for greasin’ yourself up?”

Oh Celestia… Of all the nights to run out of the darned stuff, it had to be tonight!

But… How many times in the past had he used nothing but his saliva to ensure Thunderlane was prepared. How many times had his brother done the same, and they’d coupled without any issue. A quick look over his withers reminded Rumble of the one glaring difference: he was still smaller than his brother, Macintosh was bigger than either of them.

“What about your tongue?” It was still worth a shot to suggest it.

“What about it?” Oh that soft baritone… Little time as there was for rumination with a gentle nip to Rumble’s ear.

“Ah! Y-You could use it… on me.” Again, his tail flicked up. Just thinking of those lips and tongue working hard at it was enough to send a bolt of pleasure from it.

“Hmm,” the giant rumbled, pushing himself off the couch and stepping backwards slowly.

Keeping an eye over his withers, Rumble watched as Macintosh winked and then began to lower himself. At least his front; the strong back and powerful haunches the stallion bore were all clearly visible with his head down and the colt let his mind wander to what it would be like having that rump between his legs.

But there was little time for thought with Mac eagerly kissing against a cheek of the colt’s rump after a little nip. Each bite made him tense up and then the kiss would soothe the stinging pleasure before it started again. Despite his best efforts, Rumble’s wings snapped out from his sides and stood stiffly at attention. The closer Mac moved in under his tail, the stiffer they felt and then with the addition of a hoof rubbing his side, Rumble’s cock demanded attention.

It was nothing compared to what came next. Those firm lips and seeking tongue came right up to the tight little ring under Rumble’s tail and the sensation made him curl his hooves. Though he never felt it, Macintosh watched intently as the colt winked planting his tongue against one cheek and licking inwards.

Rumble whimpered, grinding his hind legs together while digging his hooves into the fabric of the couch.

“Keep going! Mac, keep going!”

He knew how it must have looked, thrusting his rump back into the stallion’s face but it was impossible to deny the desire for more. Those big red hooves of Macintosh’s came up over Rumble’s rump and held onto his hips, gently tugging him back so he could slide his tongue in close to the colt’s anus and swirl it over the tight ring.

It was like nothing he’d ever felt before; that wet, worming muscle sliding around and around on him, drawing out little pricks of pleasure with each movement. It started stirring up stronger feelings, ones that conjured to mind images of him pinned below the stallion or seated in his lap, lovingly gazing up to him.

The colt melted back against his lover, feeling himself finally lose control of his body when a pair of lips came flush against him and the tongue pressed inwards. His hooves wouldn’t obey his desires to push back and his wings twitched when Macintosh touched them with his hooves. Darts of pleasure shot out from them, only further strengthening his desire to be claimed by the stallion.

That wide tongue lapped against him, long strokes that made Rumble clench tightly shut and then dreamily relax, hoping to feel it inside himself. Bright Celestia but if Thunderlane felt even half as good as this then he could understand why the stallion took to it so often. Even Mac’s hot breath on his rump was enough to make him shiver and again when he heard a quiet moan from his lover.

“Eager little thing,” Mac muttered, returning to tonguing Rumble with greater desire.

Rumble couldn’t speak, couldn’t think beyond that tongue slowly forcing him open. It was all he could do not to clamp down on it, hoping to keep that marvellous little thing in place. And then… just like that, it was in. It was a surprise that his cock didn’t shoot its load right there and then, such was the wave of pleasure that washed over the colt.

He almost did upon feeling one of those hooves snake its way between his hind legs and take up gently stroking at his twitching member. Gasping and grunting, Rumble rolled his hips back against the stallion and felt almost giddy by the feeling of him pushing forward into it.

“Unngh!” Despite his best efforts to vocalise some command to Macintosh, some request for him to go a little deeper, all he could get out was a lustful grunt.

And Mac, tongue still lodged firmly in the colt’s rump, made not a sound but gave a sharp tug on his cock. Pre liberally coated his hoof but he turned it about, lubing up the throbbing organ. His own ached almost painfully; perhaps it wasn’t quite as good an idea to pull out of Rumble before finishing but feeling how tight his rump was, he was starting to reconsider.

“Mac… Nngh… Mac, c’mon!” Rumble whined, shifting one of his own hooves down to join the stallion’s.

Every second that tongue was inside him was time Mac’s cock wasn’t being driven in to the hilt. Luna darn it all to Tartarus but it didn’t matter if his thoughts turned to that. He needed it.

Luckily, however, his words did get through to the stallion who pulled his tongue out–amidst a full-bodied shudder from Rumble–lapping at the puckered anus longingly before peering up over the colt’s rump.

“You sure you’re not a filly?”

“Mac, cut it out!” But the bravado that Rumble had been so easily able to put to his voice earlier was much harder to find now.

“Ah mean it.” The big stallion stood himself up and shuffled forward again, cock swinging about with every step until it inched its way up against Rumble. “Ya sound like a filly goin’ through her first heat.”

Rumble whimpered; it was unfair what that voice was doing to him! All the raw power behind it was utterly undeniable and as good as the stallion had made him feel, as much as he needed more of those feelings, he may as well have been a little filly.

“Please,” Rumble whispered, “j-just do it.”

“Sorry, sweetie.” Mac was nibbling on his ear again, breaking down the remnants of his will. “Ah could do lots of things to ya. You’re gonna have to tell me what it is.”

He wanted to resist, he did. It would’ve been so easy for Rumble to force his lover into being the one to ask but for the twitching, throbbing cock pressed right up against him; one that gently ground at an all-too-sensitive spot under his tail.

“Rut me!” Rumble spat, meeting those intense green eyes. “F-Fuck me like you haven’t had it in… in ages!” Even saying that made him shiver in delight.

“Rumble, Ah haven’t had it in ages.” He was growling, nipping at Rumble’s ear and making the colt gasp and groan. “So the only way you’re gonna get it is hard.”

“Hard,” echoed the colt, “please.”

There was no more said after that. Macintosh reared up and planted his hooves on the couch, his member bounced up and against Rumble until it pressed at just the right spot. Hot, hard and leaking precum across the colt’s rump, it ran down in a line while Macintosh poked and prodded.

It was evident to both of them from that, that this wasn’t going to be as easy on either of them as their brief foray into oral had been. Despite how lubed up both were, each time Mac pushed forward he was met with nothing but resistance. One look down confirmed that the flared head of his cock was too large to fit into the colt’s rear but then, that hadn’t stopped him swallowing as much as he could.

“Relax, Rumble,” Mac cooed, leaning back down, “Ah’m gonna make ya feel good but ya need to relax and let me in.”

Relax, it was such an easy thing for him to say. That monster didn’t want to go down his throat and only with the greatest of effort on both their parts did it eventually fit. One look back revealed the veiny member was poised right upon him, sliding this way and that as the stallion sought to stick it in and smearing pre across his rump in the process.

But there was something that might work; recalling the memories of cuddling with Mac always helped him drift off to sleep at night. That big red stallion bundling Rumble up in his hooves, nuzzling in against his neck and chest, a few little kisses here and there before they lay back against one of the trees…

It was no use; Macintosh grunted in frustration and lust, straining the wide head of his cock against Rumble’s rear but no matter how he pushed, the flesh only distended under the pressure and never allowed entry.

“Consarnit… Alright, Rumble, you’re gonna have to help me with this.” One hoof came down upon his back, pushing him from left to right until he felt the tip of the stallion’s cock line back up. “When Ah push forward, you push back.”

Nodding, the colt set his hooves against the couch and braced himself. With Macintosh holding onto his rear, pulling him and directing him so well, the pressure that bore down on Rumble felt far more immediate. It strained against his tight opening, trying to inch it apart.

“Mac! It’s too big!”

“No… it… ain’t!” The stallion punctuated each word with a thrust of his hips, each time sending a stinging wave of pain and pleasure through the colt until at the last his cock suddenly slipped upwards and the shaft came running up between the cheeks of Rumble’s rump.

That… that didn’t actually feel all that bad. Especially the medial ring grinding right up against his anus; if anything, it helped steel his resolve.

The stallion, however, had other ideas. When he pulled back, it wasn’t to line himself up again. Instead, his movements were slow and a second hoof joined the first, spreading Rumble’s cheeks for the monstrous black cock to grind between.

Precum dribbled down its length and spatted across Rumble’s back who could only whimper in a mixture of need and frustration at the feeling. He clenched down against the firm grip but that only made Macintosh grunt and thrust harder, heavy black balls coming up to smack against Rumble’s. Moon and sun but that almost sent him careening over the edge and as it was, thick gobs of pre ran clear from the colt’s member.

“Mac, c’mon, quit teasing!” Rumble hissed, trying to lift his rump over the thick shaft grinding against it.

Thick, gooey lines of fluid trailed after Macintosh’s cock as he pulled it away only to be squished right back in against the sopping wet hole.

“Hold on.” It was a simple command and said in a low, calm voice that belied the lustful force of the thrust that came after.

Rumble cried out in surprise, feeling himself pushed forward in the couch until his face was buried between the seat and back. It almost went in then - he could feel himself distend around the invading organ but it wasn’t quite enough. The thick cock pulsed, sending a line of pre to be mashed between them.

The stallion showed not an ounce of mercy, though; he had barely pulled his hips back when he thrust forward again, just as hard and Rumble’s body shook under the force of it. Those hooves pulled on his rump, tugging him free of the couch to look back and see the need so clearly in Macintosh’s eyes.

So he added his own little grey hooves, pulling at the cheeks of his rump until he was sure there had to be enough room for that thing to fit.

Mac’s hooves stomped against the ground as he kept up the pressure, kept pushing himself forward. Slowly, almost imperceptibly slow, he could feel Rumble start to give way.

The colt’s eyes shot wide as he felt it. A sharp sting that grew the harder the stallion pushed; it had to mean he was almost there. Macintosh’s cock pulsed, another glob of pre lubing up Rumble’s behind and that, as luck would have it, did it. Providing just enough lubrication, the stallion let out a roar as he felt the head of his cock finally pop inside Rumble.

He was speechless, soundless, couldn’t think beyond what had just happened.There was being stretched and then there was this. It was like the stallion had split him in half and his body was desperately trying to pull itself back together, so tightly did he clamp down on Mac’s cock.

“Fuck! Fuck! Mac, stop!”

Above him, the burly stallion huffed heavily, chest heaving as he fought against the natural desire to keep going. Rumble felt himself relieved when one of those hooves stroked up along his back. The shaking that had gripped him slowly started to settle at that reassuring touch.

“Just… You just tell me when you’re ready.”

Breathing was something of a struggle for Rumble; it felt like that cock lodged in him had already filled the entirety of his body. But as the seconds wore on, the pain started to slowly subside and left in its wake a sort tingling sensation that wasn’t unpleasant. Behind it all was the ever-present throbbing of Mac’s cock, dribbling pre into him which the colt desperately hoped would help any further movements.

The more the pain lessened, the more his thoughts turned to just what that would be like. Thunderlane turned into a shivering, moaning mess most of the times he was on the receiving end of it so it obviously could feel that good.

“Okay,” Rumble whispered, taking a few breaths, “okay, keep going.”

Prepared for the worst, Rumble didn’t expect the jolt of pleasure that came from macintosh moving about until his hooves were braced firmly against the floor. Nor that the stallion might not simply drive himself in the rest of the way but inch forward slowly, keeping those hooves on his rump to hold him in place.

That sensation of being filled, it was like nothing Rumble had experienced before; the thick, pulsing cock stretched his insides but not to the painful extent it had before. It felt… right. It felt right to have a stallion as large and powerful claim him like this; what other could have made him feel this way?

Rumble sunk down into the couch, a stupefied grin plastered on his face as Mac inched his hips in towards the colt. His own cock was aching for any kind of attention and he eventually felt it in the way his abdomen bulged downwards against it as the stallion slowly filled him. And it kept going! The thing almost felt like it was getting thicker the more was pushed in.

A small groan escaped the colt as Mac leaned down and nuzzled at his cheek, whispering to him, “Ah think you’re feelin’ better, sweetie.”

Rumble could only nod absently, nuzzling back against his lover. Hooves quietly thumped on the floor as Mac spread his legs and let himself sink further in. It was nothing short of heavenly, especially how Rumble continued to rhythmically tense up around his member, sending jolts of pleasure up through the stallion.

Just as he was sure there was no room left, the stallion slowed down and then finally halted as the medial ring of his cock passed inside Rumble. The colt groaned, low and lustfully and turned back to peer into those deep green eyes.

“Why… Why’d you stop-Mmm…” Another moan left him as Mac nuzzled against his thick mane.

“Ah think that’s as far as we’re goin’, at least for tonight.” The stallion shifted his hips about, still holding tightly to the colt. “Unngh… Yep, you’re almost too tight. Mmph! Just keep squeezin’, Ah’ll go slow.”

Sure enough, when he pushed himself back up, Mac started to pull out at a pace that rivalled the ease of his entry. Rumble quivered under him, struggling to keep his hind legs from collapsing; all he could do was put the rest of his strength to holding onto the stallion and hope he could keep some of him in.

The more he pulled out the more empty Rumble felt, the sharp contrast to how he had been was almost too much for him. Shifting his weight from hoof to hoof, the only consolation was how the cock still lodged in him continued to spurt precum, warming him in a way that was far more enjoyable than it had any right to be.

There was a pause when Mac finally came to having an inch or so still left in Rumble, before starting to push back in. But, much to the colt’s dismay, it was just as slow as before.

“M-Mac, harder.”

“Hngh! What was that?” The stallion leaned down, slowing the further he pushed in.

“Harder!” Rumble’s voice still sounded soft to himself but it was hard to find the strength to speak louder.

“Mmm, Ah’m not sure if-”

“Fuck me like a filly!” From somewhere in the depths of himself, Rumble found the wherewithal to put the force he needed behind his voice.

Macintosh froze up, looking down at his lover. If that was the way he wanted it.

Rumble was about ready to beg when it happened; one swift thrust of Macintosh’s hips while he tugged back on the colt saw him lodging the length of his cock to the medial ring inside him. The force pushed Rumble’s hind legs off the couch and the stallion let out a cry of pleasure, holding his place for a moment while his cock twitched and throbbed before slowly allowing the colt to find his footing.

For Rumble, it had been just what he needed; there had only been that throbbing, rippling wave of pleasure he so craved and hoped would come from the stallion’s lust being unbridled like that.

“If that’s how ya want it,” Mac grunted out, “Ah’m gonna fuckin’ breed ya!”

There was no gentle reassurance before he pulled out, no agonisingly slow exit but instead Macintosh yanked his hips back and Rumble almost felt himself being pulled along. Only the hooves on his rump and his own holding onto the couch held him in place. His anus had barely enough time to adjust to the sudden shift in flesh shoved through it before Mac had pulled out to the tip of his cock.

A breath later and he thrust forward again, as hard as he had at Rumble’s command. The couch shook on its legs and Rumble cried out, the rear half of his body spasming around the massive organ that was driven into him. In one single thrust it was buried back in just as deeply, thick spurts of pre erupting from the tip.

Rumble’s hind legs gave out under him and Macintosh sunk lower, spreading his own hind legs and digging his hooves into the floor to brace himself. With the colt held firmly between his thighs he pulled out again, as rough as if Rumble were a mare in heat and didn’t bother to pull out entirely before thrusting back in again with enough force to drive the colt harder in against the couch.

Biting down on Rumble’s withers, Macintosh shifted one hoof around the colt’s waist to stroke at the turgid member bouncing against his stomach. Darned if he didn’t want to feel what it was like to drill him amidst his own orgasm.

Every thrust rocked him about, back and forth as the stallion’s powerful body used the years of strength built on the farm to rut him. Rumble couldn’t even be sure what he was babbling, maybe some commands to go harder or not to pull out as much.

Whatever it was, it saw Macintosh eventually pull back too far. One thrust was all it took to yank his cock free and Rumble to lose his voice at the sensation. The powerful black organ bobbed up against Mac’s stomach, spattering pre over it and Rumble’s back before he lined it up as best he could and thrust… And slid back against the colt’s rump. He couldn’t stop himself, though, even this was enough to get the tip of his cock flaring out.

“Mac, Mac, fuck… Nngh! Put it in!”

Just as Rumble spoke those words, the stallion finally found the right spot and pushed with far more strength than he’d been able to summon earlier. With a lurid, wet plop, his cock was back inside the colt and an instant later drilled into his depths.

He had to be getting close; all that attention earlier must have left him right on the edge and yet the stallion continued to thrust with wild abandon. Rumble saw stars before his eyes, felt saliva trickling from his open mouth as he could only bring himself to pant and moan.

Beneath the two, the couch creaked and groaned under the strain, a sharp whine coming from the legs as they scraped against the floor. Mac remained uncaring for how much he was putting into his fucking, all he knew was that now more than ever he needed to fill this colt.

Sweat trickled down his sides and back with the effort, his lungs burned and hips ached from the continued strain and all the while, pressure built up between his legs.

Rumble put the last of his strength into squeezing the stallion’s cock, hoping to finally push him over the edge. He needed that seed inside him, needed to feel his lover finally release all that pent up frustration.

And then finally, he felt his lover’s cock flare up to its maximum. The thick head scraped against his insides, making him shiver but more than that was how it halted Mac from giving anything but the most shallow thrusts while the flow of precum reached its height.

“D-Don’t pull out!”

That sealed it. The stallion roared, burying himself as deep as he could in the colt and felt his balls churn and pulse. His cock throbbed, letting loose a thick strand of semen as his body shook with the strength of his orgasm.

Rumble squealed, clenching himself as tightly as he could to seal as much in and then let out a dreamy moan as he felt hot wetness plaster his insides. Thick strand after thick strand shot forth from Macintosh’s member, each pulse sending another wave of pleasure through the colt but still, his own orgasm was denied him.

The bulge in his abdomen grew slightly the more seed was emptied into him and despite both their best efforts, a small trickle began to leak from Rumble. The colt’s hind legs danced against the fabric but were quickly quietened down by a few last lustful thrusts from Mac.

Both collapsed to the couch, panting heavily, bodies dripping with sweat but undeniably satisfied. A few last spurts of semen came from Macintosh’s cock before he allowed his body to go limp against the colt.

“That… That…” Rumble gasped, turning his head slightly to meet Macintosh’s gaze.

“You… perfect,” came his reply, along with a sweet little kiss on the lips.

Mac’s cock showed no immediate signs of deflating and Rumble was content to lie there with him for as long as it took. Warmth inside and out comforted him, as well as the continued gentle kisses from his lover.

And they would well have laid there together were it not for the sharp click of the door unlatching.

“Yeah, it was really great, man! We should do this again… sometime…”

Rumble knew that voice, it was undeniably the one belonging to his brother.

“Guys?”
Background Pony #7E71
@Background Pony #A5D9

I didn’t know you were Methionine on Fimfiction. The trixie chapter of Chrysalis’ Egg basket is one of the hottest damn clop chapters I’ve read in a long time. Definitely got to check out your other works :D
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
full

Twice. And I haven’t even gotten to the second post yet. Its too much. Some smut I can read through even afterwards but this is just too hot to not fap to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide