Pancakes//NSFW 'Apple Family' Rp.

Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Hello there, everypony!

This will be a small fic about breakfast time at the barn with the apple family.

I hope you enjoy.

Warnings:  
NSFW/Explicit [duh, me- said that In the T I T L E-]

Incest

Possibly Foalcon?

Enjoy! Hope you like pancakes. :)
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%~

“Ohh, Harder, mac!”

Applejack grunts as her pussy is being taken by a prodigious cock. The pony’s eyes hold their gaze on the ceiling, close to rolling in behind her eyelids. Her tongue hangs loosely from her bottom lips, sweat dripping carelessly and flinging with every thrust. Her breath was hot and raspy, her moans only making Big mac harder. The big stallion held her in place with a powerful hoof, her legs spread apart, hooves planted firmly on the ground. Big mac’s hooves caressed the mare’s sides, his crotch slamming against her fragile and husky flank. Granny did always say she got it from her mother: Pear butter.

Big mac blows steam and grunts, his large cock slamming into her snatch, balls slapping on impact. juices squirt out, her vulva winks, her clitoris plunking in and out. Her pink, tender, flesh is wet and massaging Big mac’s stern cock, leading him closer to climax. “Oh, Mac…Keep goin’ I’ma cum..!” She tremors a moan and gasps. She hums in pleasure, tears building in her tightly closed eyes, whimpering. She’s close. “Y-Ya gettin’ close, Sis?” Big mac opens one eye to check on his little sister. “Y-Yeah~ Mmn…S-So good… Ah don’t want ya t’stop..!” Big mac puffs in disappointment. “Ah know…But ah have to pull out…Don’t worry though, i’ll let ya cum, too.” Mac winks and pushes in deeper, causing aj to whimper, her eyes open and her pupils dilate, tears of pleasure starting to form. Mac steps closer, holding onto her tightly. He chuckles, then gives her a few more thrusts, causing tears to escape. Aj begins to moan again. After a few moments her moaning becomes more intense. “Ya wanna cum, Sis?” Mac licks Aj’s neck from behind. Aj doesn’t respond, just whimpers and little, soft moans escape her lips. Big mac takes it as a hint and steps back, sliding and pulling out.

Aj gasps when Big mac’s flared cock plops out, lots of build up fluids exiting her insides. Her pussy winks once more before Big mac sits down, planting his hoof on her flank, rubbing the 3 apples. He then squeezes her flank together tightly, then kisses her exposed clit. “A-Ah..!” Aj twitches. Big mac grins then proceeds to suck on her clit, his nose digging into her pussy. Aj begins to whimper and tremble. Her moans are weak and raspy. Big mac licks and sucks faster, causing Aj to twitch and her moans get faster and louder before she moans wildly,finally cumming. Big mac removes his muzzle, cum spraying on his face, a saliva trail from his tongue. Aj pants and falls down, hitting the soft dirt in the cellar. Big mac slightly frowns. “Ain’t ya gonna finish me off..?” Applejack catches her breath and sighs in ecstasy, then looks back at him. “Of course ya big goof.”

Big mac smiles and his cock, ready to spew, rises up. Aj swishes her tail from side to side till it catches grasp of his cock. She scoots back, dirt dusting off the surface. She wraps her tail around his cock, then proceeds to stroke it. They both silently moan in whispers. Big mac sits on his knees, his head to the ceiling, taking in the pleasure. He softly moans. He looks down at his sister’s beautiful rump, then at her smooth and husky back. He then looks further to see the thing that makes him smile: her beautiful, perfect face. She smiles, her lids low, sweat on her brow. Her hooves lay softly crossed on the patch of hay, her legs partially raised for easy access. After moments of this, she lets go, his cock lowering slightly. She raises her hind legs, crossing them around his cock. His head pokes her twat ever so slightly, giving a small sensation, causing her to moan. She then starts rubbing his cock with her hind legs. She pants as big mac moans. “Ahh..Yeah..Just like that, Aj…” Big mac bites his lip. Aj chuckles then picks up the speed. Big mac moans again. A few minutes later, Aj fills his cock twitch. “A-Aj, I’ma cum..!” He yells silently. She giggles before letting go. “Where at, lover boy?” Big mac thinks for a second on where to shoot his load. He smirks mischievously. “Right on that cute little face…” Aj grins devilishly and crawls over, turning around to face big mac. She looks at him with her cute little face, her face relaxed, not smiling, nor frowning, her big eyes staring into his; her lover’s eyes. Her breath is raspy. He gets hard again, looking at her adorable and sexy-ass face. “Damn, you and your cute face..!” Big mac blushes and becomes flustered. “Well,ah say, mah cute face wants you t’bust a nut on it.” Aj smirks. “No doubt, i will!” Big mac smiles and begins to rub his cock rapidly. He moans. After a few moments, his moans carry on. Aj helps him out by playing with his testes. “Come on, Big boy…Ya know ya want to..” Big mac grunts. “Ah, Yes, Aj…Keep talking in that sexy voice..” Aj laughs. “Haha…. Ya like it, Big boy? Ya wanna shoot your hot, sweet, cum on my CLEAN, cute, little face with your big, strong, dick? Do it…Don’t keep this mare waitin’ on the good stuff…The BEST stuff…” Big mac pants. “Ah..Ah…Ah won’t..! Cause..! It’s comin’!” He begins to cum. “A-Ah..!” He moans. Cum shoots in the air and lands on applejack. It hits her mane and the ground, and on her face. Aj closes her eyes and opens her mouth, letting her tongue catch the sweet tangy spunk. She sits there, letting it stream down her face and off her tongue, down her throat. A second load comes after.

“Ohhh, Mac…”
Background Pony #D320
Anyone know of a fic, either on fim fiction or anywhere, that’s about mom son wincest on Valentines/ Hearts & hooves Day? ❤️
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide