Reaching Elysium (male POV version) - NSFW

Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
Everycreature must confront something in their life sooner or later; the realization that death is unavoidable. Believer in the afterlife or not, this feeling is usually accepted by most at one point or another due to an unknown force that comforts them and let’s them know it shall be okay, that this is how it is meant to be.
And now you must experience this, for your time is complete.
The sounds of a rushing waterfall in the windy air, cool dewy grass beneath your bare body, you can feel it in your palms when you try to bring yourself up and discover all pain is gone and that you have returned to the prime of your life.
Something is different however, for other than the fact that you have awoken nude in this mysterious peaceful realm, you also feel compelled to move forward calmly yet at the same time you feel a sense of anxiety over a brand new feeling, well, new mostly for those who have either denied their true feelings or have felt it deep down in their minds.
Male, female, and everything in between, your sexual orientation no longer matters for it is now pansexual and your mind is fighting against that last bit of resistance against this new acceptance of gender appeal until you see Her, the one that had reshaped that portion of your mind; Iridia or how most call her by - Bonniecorn.
“Welcome new wondering soul. I see you have many questions, however just know that in time they will all be answered. For now your moment of judgement is upon you; right at this point in time your mind has or already is beginning to develope the, well, “courage” to come and bring itself over to me. The truth of these emotions? The most intimate feelings of expression are reflections of your hearts deepest truths coming to light;
So tell me new soul, have you been righteous? Will your new truthful heart allow itself to come over to me and please your creator or will it turn the other way until it reaches the long walk towards the darker side of this realm into a more unfortunate home of despair?
Show me your “honesty”~”
Dust Rock
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Demonic Blood
It was definitely a sight for sore eyes, something that you could have a feeling of both mesmerizing desire and yet a strong sense of warmth and motherly embrace. The heat of holding onto another would come first as you would find yourself wrapping your arms around the Goddess, whether you wish to call her Bonniecorn or Iridia, maybe even another title altogether, you know she wouldn’t mind, as long as either way you were comfortable having her directly in yours and her arms as her silky fur goes against your body, laying you comfortably into her standing voluptuous form.
“Are you quite alright? I do not wish to force you, I know the effects of our Heavenly world can have a certain push on what creatures want, and despite my omniscient knowledge, I only use it to sense cosmic crisis. I wouldn’t dare use it on you without permission. So how do you feel, my sweet child of my very own design? Might I add, you take the best attributes from your parents.” She would reassure you as you rest your head against her breasts, breathing in her scent as it reminds of home or at the very least a home you could always see yourself coming to, one where your childhood has never left you, one even now as an adult, you find a sense of belonging with her as well as now a feeling of wanting to become “closer” with said Goddess, as your hands begin to move now through the thoughts you carried all your life within your mind of just what you wish you could do with someone who had undying love for you “I see, then show me the best part of your design~” the goddess asked as she kisses your forehead.
Dust Rock

Demonic Blood
Finding the bravery within you, those hands would feel her strong back and yet as soft to the touch her fur was, you would find that many would almost swear her bones were made of the strongest steel and light muscles were as firm and durable as the most enduring leather, proving her strength and all around worthiness of being known as a goddess “Do not let me intimidate you, any form I choose, is usually a merciful one.” and with that you felt like not holding back anymore. It was clear she would let you do whatever you want with her. As unbelievable as it sounded; you are not at her mercy, but rather she is at yours.
It was like you knew exactly what to do, your groin finally to press up against her nether lips, grinding softly untill the speed has picked up, your heart beating as a powerful erection forms from the warmth coming around her juicy labia and from the heat exerting from her within her vulva. You can definitely tell, she was as feeling the same way you were. She wanted this as much as you, this time, there was no doubt, especially that a goddess has no reason to lie to you.
It was time to become even more direct; bringing you lips to her supple neck you can now smell her scent as it grew ever stronger, the smell of honey and lavender, it was as sweet as it tasted as you kissed the thin fur on her neck, up until you reach her cheek, eventually leaving your first ever true kiss upon her lips. Meanwhile as you lock into a deep passionate kiss, you find your hands reaching from high to low now as her back was already traversed upon, it was now time to explore those vast rump cheeks of hers, to get s definite feel for her on a whole other level.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide