School Time (NSFW)

Fanfiction » School Time (NSFW) Search Posts
SlimShady25
Artist -

It was a sunny Spring Tuesday and Slim just got up from bed. He yawned after waking up. “Another day of school. It’s gonna be fun, I guess.” Slim thought to himself. Sky Hopper called Slim for breakfast. “Coming!” Replied Slim. “So, what’s on the morning menu today, mom?” He asked. “Some waffles, I guess.” Replied Sky. “Oh, and the new dress code system just got released in school today.” Said Sky. “Ooh! That’s neat.” Slim said. “Yeah, unfortunately… They mixed yours up with the female dress.” Sky said to Slim, worriedly. “I can dig that.” Slim replied. “Oh. Well, you are you. A crossdressing cutie.” Sky said. Then the toaster popped out the waffles. “Waffles are ready, also.” Sky said. “Alright.” Said Slim. Then Slim got to the cabinet and got a glass and went to the fridge to get some milk. And Slim enjoyed his breakfast with his mom. “That was delicious. I love waffles in the morning with you.” Said Slim. “Now I have to put on some make up.” He said. “Oh? What for?” Asked Sky. “Female dress code.” Replied Slim. “Ah. Got that.” Then Slim went to Sky’s room to find some make up. What he found was dark purple eyeshadow and fake eyelashes. “Perfect.” Slim put on his eyeshadow and eyelashes. “Ready!” Slim said. “OK!” Sky replied. And then they got in their car and drove to school.

At school…

“Welp, see ya soon, kid.” Sky said to Slim. “See ya, mom! I’ll be good!” Slim replied. Then he got into the newly implemented dressing closet at the entrance. A purple striped skirt, a head bow, and some stockings. “Neat. But, this’ll be embarrassing out in public…” Slim thought. Slim got dressed and went to class.

In class…

“Hello, class. I’m Mr. Philip.” Mr. Philip said. “Good morning, Mr. Philip.” The class said. “So, class… We have a new student! Say hi.” Mr. Philip said. “Hello, new student!” Said the entire class. “What’s your name?” Asked Mr. Philip. “Swift Wonder.” Replied Swift. “Nice name! Now, sit next to Slim… Who is wearing the girl outfit… What?” Questioned Philip. “Shit.” Slim thought. “Well, at least the new student is sitting next to me.” Slim said. “Hey. How are you, kid?” Asked Swift. “Oh, I’m well. Just embarrassed at the same time, though…” Replied Slim. “We all have those embarrassing moments in life.” Said Swift. “We do. We sure do.” Said Slim. “Alright, class. Today, we’ll be doing very simple math.” Philip said. “Good thing this is ea—” Slim was interrupted by Philip. “Long Division.” Philip said. “Ah, crapbaskets.” Slim said. “But, Slim, you’ll be doing easy stuff.” Philip said. “Oh, thank Celestia.” Slim said, relieved. So the class did their work. While Swift was thinking of Slim. “Hmm… He looks very pretty in this dress… I’m kinda into crossdressers.” Thought Swift.

About 10 minutes later…

Slim was done with his work. He turned his work in to Philip. “Ah. Good job.” Philip said. “Thanks. I did well, huh?” Slim asked. “You did good. Though I gave you easy things, but still. Good job.” Philip said. Lunch was in 25 minutes, so the students still had work to do. Swift, all the while, was thinking of Slim… Kinda lewdly…

23 minutes go by…

“Alright, class. Lunch is in two minutes. And all of you did kinda good, honestly.” Philip said. Slim raises his hoof. “Yes, Slim?” Asked Philip. “Uhh… How do I put this…? Um… Can I stay in class during lunch?” Asked Slim. “Hmm… I don’t know why you want to but… OK?” Said Philip questioningly. Swift raises his hoof. “Swift?” Asked Philip. “May I go to the restroom?” Asked Swift. “Sure. But take this card with you.” Philip handed a restroom card to Swift. “Thanks, Mr. Philip.” Swift said. Just before leaving the classroom, Swift said that he wanted to stay with Slim. “Yeah, sure… Yeah.” Slim replied. Then the lunch bell rang. “Alright, class. Let’s go eat.” And Slim was alone. For a little while.

During lunch…

Slim got kind of bored and just a slight bit horny. Then Swift walked in the classroom. “Hey there.” Swift said. “Hey.” Slim said back. “Wanna talk?” Asked Swift. “Sure. I guess.” Replied Slim. “So they mixed up your dress code, huh?” Swift asked. “Yeah. Kinda weird. Y’know?” Asked Slim. “Yeah. Kinda weird.” Swift said. “So… about you.” Swift pointed his hoof at Slim. “Huh? Me? About me?” Slim asked. “Yeah. Got anything you wanna throw at me? Like, love related?” Swift asked. “Uh… Yeah…” Slim replied. “I actually kinda had a secret love thought about you. It didn’t show, but when you walked in, I kinda thought of you in a lovey dovey way.” Slim explained. “Is that so? Well, I was thinking about you kinda sexually actually.” Swift said. Slim then blushed a pinkish red when he heard that. “Oh… Uhm… OK?” Slim asked kinda confused. “I kinda have a thing for males dressing like a girl. Call me weird all you want, but that’s me for you.” Swift explained. Slim blushes a bit deeper. “What I’m trying to say is, I love you…” Swift said to Slim. Then he kissed Slim’s cheek. “Uhh… Thanks… I love you too just for that, by the way.” Slim kissed Swift back. “Let’s just sit in our seats for a little while, kiddo.” Swift said. “OK. Sure.” Slim said.

1 minute 39 seconds later…

Slim was getting even more bored. But he decided to ask a question to Swift. “Hey… Since we’re alone… C-Can you fuck me?” Slim asked. “Hmm… I guess. Besides, from what I know, this school is supposed to have 30 minute lunch sessions.” Swift explained. Then Slim layed on the teacher’s desk. “Good thing this desk is clear.” Slim said. Then Swift came over to Slim and pulled off his panties. Revealing his almost erect cock. Slim then blushed very hard and got a little bit harder from that. “Ooh… That’s big… But useless to me at the same time.” Swift said as he layed over the gray pony. Slim giggles kind of hornily. Then Swift’s tip touches Slim’s ponut. Slim let out a quiet moan. “Ready, kid?” Asked Swift. “Yeah…” Slim replied. And then Swift slammed right into Slim. “Aaah!” Slim moaned loudly. “Hopefully, they won’t hear us.” Swift said as he started to go in and out of Slim’s tight asshole. “Mmh… Fuck…” Slim moaned. “You’re pretty tight, but I can fit.” Swift said to Slim. “Thanks… Oh, fuck…” Slim said. Swift got faster progressively, causing Slim to moan louder and louder. “Swift, I want more of that big cock inside me…” Slim said to Swift. Swift did as instructed and rammed into Slim’s hole. “Aah, yes…!” Slim loved every inch of Swift’s shaft. While they were fucking, a classmate walked by and took a look in the window. “Wow… This is very arousing…” The classmate didn’t really want to take a picture, so he walked to lunch. “Please, Swift… Fuck me harder…” Slim said very arousedly. “Swift went balls deep into Slim’s ass. “Ahh, yes!” Moaned Slim. Being Slim, he was moaning like a girl. Swift was having a good time rutting Slim. Swift was nearing Slim’s weak point. A.K.A, his prostate. “Slim, the noises you make… They sound cute…” Swift said to Slim. “Ahhn!~ T-Thanks…!” Slim replied. Swift’s cock flared, indicating he was getting close to cumming. “Slim… I’m gonna cum soon…” Swift said to Slim. “Inside me!” Slim yelled. “I’m cumming!” Swift announced as he filled up Slim’s ass. Slim cums after as he moans loudly. Both panting very hard. “Oh… The mess you made… You’re gonna get in trouble…” Swift said. “Don’t worry… I’ll clean it…” Slim then uses his magic to clean up his cum. Swift pulls out and kisses Slim’s plot. “I love you, Swift.” Slim said as he turned around. “I love you too…” Swift said. Then they kiss for a long time.

After School…

“So, how was your day, son?” Asked Sky. “Best day, honestly.” Slim said. “Why is that?” Sky asked. “So, the new student, named Swift Wonder, decided to fuck me hard. It was during lunch. I decided not to go. Along with him. And he wanted my ass. I gave him just want he needed.” Slim replied. “Ooh… That’s kinky… It’s such a coincidence, too.” Sky said. “Yep. He’s my boyfriend now.” Slim said. “Good. Imagine how funny you’ll walk sometimes.” Sky said. “I know.” Slim said.

The end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide