Silver Tiara

Fanfiction » Silver Tiara Search Posts
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Well,there was a pic I really liked, so I was inspired to write this.I personally love this kind of cute vanilla yuri stuff.

Silver Spoon sat at her desk, ignoring Cheerilee’s lecture in favor of gazing dreamily at Diamond Tiara. She could still remember when they’d first met, when they were just little little ponies, Diamond’s bossiness had made her cry, despite this she knew there was a beautiful spark inside of her. “Someday…”she thought to herself,”…my name will be Silver Tiara.”  
She imagined someday expressing her feelings to her dearest friend, embracing in a hug and staring deeper into her eyes than ever before. They’d have a big, expensive wedding. What would Diamond wear?”Spoony wondered. She already knew what she would wear herself, a long flowing wedding dress, and big pearly earrings, maybe some flowers in her hair. Would diamond wear a dress to? Oh, she’d look so lovely, of course she’d look beautiful in whatever she decided to wear. Silver absent-mindedly began to doodle on her notebook, a mare wearing a wedding dress. Where would their wedding be? Inside or outside, oh, outside sure would be pleasant, blue sky, green grass and a warm breeze. Her daydreams continued, she pictured herself at the altar, diamond slowly, delicately walking up the aisle. Their parents, usually so uptight, would be struggling to hold back tears. As diamond would approach, Silver wouldn’t be able to contain her excitement as a grin stretched across her face and she extended a daintily gloved hoof to the love of her life.  
Spoony found her daydreams abruptly interrupted by the school bell. The ponies all exited the room, Diamond and Silver walked together as usual. Diamond shot a quick glance towards Silver, Silver returned the look, her cheeks turning rosy. Inside Diamond’s mind, she thought to herself, “Someday my name and hers are going to be the same.” Eventually they make it home, and Silver runs up to her room. She flops down on her bed, and sighs contentedly, “Someday my name will be Silver Tiara.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide