The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@BigBuggyBastage  
Newcastle is quite nice. Beer-wise, I’m an Heineken man. When it’s not available, Newcastle is my order. When Newcastle isn’t there, I’m open to Rolling Rock. If that’s not available, I mostly make due with whatever there is, so long as it isn’t dumpster-water like Bud Light.

I might be an American, but that doesn’t mean I obey bullshit just because advertisers try their hardest to feed it to me =D .

Edit: Back when I was still touring with the band, my main beer was Pabst Blue Ribbon. It isn’t great, it gives you (or me, at least) heartburn like all Hell, but it is cheap. Stop judging me. Stop it.

@Communist Starlight  
Vodka-wise, it’s Russian Standard for me or go home. They have this ridiculous advertising campaign talking about how it’s made using a special Siberian recipe or something, but it’s the taste that I like. Most ads for how their alcohol is produced are usually bullshit anyway xD . If it tastes good, drink it. If it doesn’t, don’t. Simple as that.

@97blackbird  
I’m not super familiar with a bunch of different gins, but I do like Seagram’s. I know this goes against the standard that I’ve built up with avoiding the mainstream, with Seagram’s being one of the most popular in America, but it’s my Dad’s favorite gin and we toasted together with it on my 21st birthday. Emotional attachment has to count for something, right?

~ ~ ~

And now I realize how big of an alcoholic I am x3 . Dammit!
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@97blackbird  
I stare my problem directly in the face every time I mix a drink xD . It’s why I’ve cut back a lot recently. I still get drunk, but I make sure that it’s only once or twice a week and never before a workday.

I try my hardest to be a goodboi =3 .
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@97blackbird  
Punk rock band. Middle-of-the-road and nobody outside of the ska community ever really payed any attention to us. I played violin on any of the tracks that required it, but otherwise I was backup vocals. And by backup vocals I mean “scream at the microphone, the louder the better” xD .

And yeah, I’m not complimenting PBR. Keep that in mind. It’s just cheap and it’ll get you where you’re going. Basically, it serves a purpose. It isn’t a beer to be enjoyed, merely one that’s suffered while you’re trying to have fun with the guys and gals you’re partying with xD .
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@Joseph Raszagal  
I can respect your ‘backup’ choice of PBR (mostly lol jk). I’m still friends with guys who liked Colt 45, so as long as I’m not the one drinking it, I’m cool. I’m just glad you didn’t say Old Milwaukee. [shudders in horror at the memory of the (after)taste]
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Communist Starlight  
After Mr. Jones, I’m very skeptical about joining any more cults xD .

@BigBuggyBastage  
Colt 45 is pretty terrible, I can agree there. I think it’s the fact that it’s 8% that allows some people to tolerate it. Never had Old Milwaukee though. Unless that’s just anther name for Milwaukee’s Best, which is one of the most awful beers I’ve ever had the displeasure of sampling. Imagine drinking old rain water out of a mason jar filled with ancient coins and you pretty much have Milwaukee’s Best.
97blackbird

full

Big week so far. My computer needs replacement, (see image) I got my car back from the mechanic, and I thankfully got more hours at work to cover the expenses.  
Sooo… Unless I discover some discipline, art may not happen for me. God willing I’ll be posting something medi-bat related as I had hoped.
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird  
Sweet lord Ganesha! Looks like Communist Starlight kicked it using that knackered & stitched-up leg, with the blood-trails on it…! D:

@Joseph Raszagal  
Very close, but sadly no, Milwaukee’s Best is actually better than Old Milwaukee, if you can imagine it! Your description is totally 100% accurate of Milwaukee’s Best, though. LoL Old Milwaukee is one of those things so terrible, you’d only ever use it on pledges you didn’t like. ;) jk But seriously, it’s a good way to lose friends, drinking that…brown liquid that’s overpriced, even at $2.50 per six-pack.

I’m trying really hard to remember the name of a beer or bottling company that was near my hometown in SE Michigan. It was horrible, like “they were closed down by the health department because they exceeded the number of rat hairs allowed in their beer” bad. I think it had either the name “Custer” or “Dixie” in the name…yeah, imagine that, right? A hee-haw hillbilly corner of the world having those names attached to it.
97blackbird

@BigBuggyBastage  
I’d been limping it along for about two months. (Holidays are horrible times for expenses.) But with the diagonal crack came another problem; random inputs on the touchscreen that made using most applications impossible. So I made the trip to Best Buy and bought a Lenovo Yoga.  
God willing, the stainless steel body will be far more tolerant of travel and I’ll finally have something able to allow me to learn that digital art program
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
Been gone a couple of days, sorry xD . My internet bill lapsed even though Viasat has the authority to bill my bank account directly, so not knowing what to do, the dumbshits went and cut off my internet. I just spent a very interesting two days doing nothing but scream at them.

On the plus side, now my next two months of internet are free! =D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide