The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

97blackbird

full

Finished first Medi-Bat.  
Idea for the pic was ‘Ring’ back in Inktober… Yeah…  
My thought was that she (Medi) heard about the concept of marriage, and wanted to propose to Joe, as she liked the idea of having him as life-long partner.  
Joe, I imagine, was flattered and heartsick at her gesture, but eventually had to let her down easy…
Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
@Joseph Raszagal  
Hey, actually, on the topic of alcohol, (Which was a conversation a long fuckin’ time ago) I just remembered- I live in Asheville! Beer central! The town of hops! The alcohol addicts! We know what we do, because we’ve seen a thing or two!  
I suggest a hi-wire, sir. Local brew!
97blackbird

@Communist Starlight  
sounds like something she might do.  
Twilight, its your turn. What’s your attack…  
*sweat beads on forehead… “I uh…Hit them with overdue book fines!”  
*opponent sighs. For gaming purposes, I’m going to assume that’s similar to their typical attack. Roll your dice.
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
Medi? Can you please bring me some saline nasal spray? All the retards in this part of the world hoarded it all, and I’m in dire need of some. It feels like there’s a squirrel, doused in gasoline then lit on fire, running around in my sinuses.
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@Communist Starlight  
That’s actually good to hear. I believe the states taking serious emergency measures over the past week are going to weather this better than others, but there is much more to be done if we’re to prevent the worst. I’ve been monitoring the situation in Italy closely, and oh man, what a human tragedy it is, unfolding there.

Here in Michigan, the governor closed all schools until April 5th, and as of yesterday, all bars, restaurants (except for take-out), and virtually all government buildings are closed, and gatherings of more than 50 people are banned – the feds said gatherings of more than 10 aren’t advised, but there’s so much FUD coming down from above right now, I don’t really blame anyone who’s panicking.

Details here in a graphic. We’ve got 56 cases of coronavirus in Michigan at the moment. Looks like you’re sitting at around 40 in NC…?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide