The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

97blackbird

Okay, the New Generation premiers today on Netflix.  
I thought I’d have access to it this weekend, but no, I had to break my leg.

Any of y’all going to watch it?
97blackbird

Woke up and discovered it was the first of October!?!
How did I discover this? By checking my DA feed and seeing that Inktober submissions.
(oh, nuts)
Check my page to see how well I do this challenge and learn my digital art program/pad/techniques.
Any of you have goals or challenges this month, art-related or not?
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
Woke up and discovered it was the first of October!?!
My allergies could’ve told you this…. LoL
Check my page to see how well I do this challenge and learn my digital art program/pad/techniques.
Will do. 🙂
Any of you have goals or challenges this month, art-related or not?
None art-related yet, but I’ll have my hands full anyway, moving myself into a new apartment. Moving OUT of the old place damn near had me at the end of my rope, but this time, I’ll be doing the move-in work all on my own. Mostly by choice, because the ‘rents destroyed about half of my things during the move-out. I’m trying hard to not allow it to stress me out, but it’s always somehow creeping into my thoughts every night, making my heart race, and causing difficulty getting to sleep.
If I’m moved-in completely and actually LIVING there, by the end of the year, I will call it a complete victory. 😁
97blackbird

Ugh… I’m not keeping up with the inktober days, I have done something for everyday, just nothing remotely finished. The more I do this, the more inadequate I feel. So far I’m staying determined, but my resolve is suffering.
What’s that fish say? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide