The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
@97blackbird
Oh my god that is so cute. @97blackbird
Best of luck my dude! I have some fairly decent AC. We make sure to keep it in tip top shape. You… might want more wood.
@BigBuggyBastage
I love the snow man! But I’ve been dressing up in like 7 layers and that’s not a good sign :T
Granted I had to stay out there for like an hour and a half doing nothing so it’s not entirely my fault
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird
Sleep well, have fun, and be safe!
Pretty boring here. Just hillbillies lighting off explosives, in the distance, even though it’s cold and raining. 142% chance there’s alcohol involved.
97blackbird

I just had someone follow me, out-of-the-blue, on another site. I checked that person’s acct, he/she is following over 4k people and is followed by over 500. Their work isn’t exemplary, so I’m assuming that they just follow users in the hopes of getting followers.
I’ve never ‘followed for a “follow”’.
Have you?
What are your thoughts on this?
Castellan Fyor
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
@97blackbird
I despise this. Very strongly. I prefer people who follow me because I actually did something good. I usually ask these people to stop following me because it artificially inflated my follower account.
(Speaking of, I have some stuff from my DA I wanna show y’all)
BigBuggyBastage
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird
I’ve experienced this on GitHub quite a bit. Which is funny, because I don’t keep ANY of my code, personal or otherwise, on that site at all! It didn’t start happening until I began commenting on a few Issues threads in projects I’ve Starred, and those comments became quite popular (something I did not intend! LoL).
I consider it childish behavior, because if I try to visualize the person doing it, they’re maybe 11-13 years old, with no real friends or online following, and they’re just desperate for attention, no matter from where it comes. Which is concerning, albeit sad, and not a behavior I want to ‘feed’. Or maybe I’m completely wrong, and I’m a raging asshole. 😛
I only follow someone if I like their work, and/or I think they have the potential to do greater things, so I want to keep up with whatever they’re doing. That goes for GitHub, Derpibooru, dA, or any of the dozens of sites I frequent. Thank Lord Ganesh for password managers, eh?
@Communist Starlight
I like these! :) Yeah, definitely share more like this, and keep at it.
97blackbird

@Communist Starlight
what went splat under that slab?
Destruction, death, and avant-garde home re-modeling by Chainsword & Shield
Call 1 888-Purge-the-Heretic
*not responsible for any death, destruction, or lingering smells of flamer fuel, smoke, and burned flesh
97blackbird

I’m watching you both now at dA. Mwahahaha. lol
Hello? CIA, KGB, China? Big Buggy Bastage, I should have figured from your name alone! You are ‘Big’ on ‘Bugging’, as in electronic ‘bugs’. Time for my tinfoil hat, and for me to walk around naked! I’ll make you sick, or jealous!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide