"The Conversion Bureau" unofficial alt-ending sequel!

Da5ch
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I hate this fanfic, I really do. The original was horribly-written wish-fulfillment that portrayed humanity as even shittier than we already are, and the “solution” to the humanity problem, namely being ponified, was fucking stupid too. It was like Avaturd, only with ponies.

It really just gives both the brony-haters as well as the edge-meister grimdark bronies among us more ammunition for their even shittier “alternate” version of the original, where the ponies are the bad ones and humanity are “NOBUL FREEDUM FIGHTERS!!11!1!1ONEELEVEN,” and apparently according to TV Tropes they nuke Equestria at the end. “Noble freedom fighters” my arse.

My Improvements:

But enough complaining about the festering pile of garbage that was the original and its many-times worse alternate interpretations. Now it’s time to talk about my much-better sequel.

The story is non-canon and completely disregards almost everything about the “canon” and continuity of the original, because I can never be bothered to read any of that without wanting to take an AK-47 to my computer monitor. It stars a former human who got turned into a unicorn pony known as Radiant Sword, and completely ignoring the idiotic “second-class citizens” status the original TCB-verse had going on because the ponies are the good guys again in my story.

Radiant Sword can use magic in the form of special “spells” given to him by Zecora as potions, and he sorta uses them like armor abilities in Halo. He can turn back into his human self albeit with some pony-like traits such as limited magic ability, and prefers this form when battling humans. He wields a magic sword shaped like a unicorn horn, and can shoot a variety of magical projectiles out of his own horn on his forehead.

Meanwhile the humans built a giant flying, nuclear-equipped warship which flies thanks to thousands and thousands of severed pegasus wings kept alive in nutrient jars, which they zap with electricity to make their anti-gravity magic keep the vessel afloat. It was built by the governments of America and Israel, and has the most powerful nukes from both American and “‘Murica’s only tr00 ally in teh entire world bcuz Gawd sez so!”

It is crewed by human supremacist soldiers, some of whom are evangelical Christians who believe Equestria is Mystery Babylon and that Celestia is the Antichrist, Luna is the Beast, Twilight is the False Prophet and Cadance is the Whore of Babylon and all of ponykind deseves to be cast into the Lake of Fire for challenging teh glorious h00man raec, and others are militant atheist Darwinists who believe ponies are weak specimens who deserve to be wiped out bcuz natural selection, and that teh h00man raec is perfect specimens.

Naturally Radiant is up against an army of high-tech human military vehicles and soldiers, and is a story of magic and nature (the ponies) versus technology and people who hurt the environment (humanity.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Da5ch  
All three variants are shit, but yours is… less so.

[Autism]

It is highly unlikely that Murika and Isreal would join together as equals, and forget everyone on the planet (Or even the ship) being belivers of the same variant of a religon.

[/Autism]
Da5ch
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Luke1066  
Lol I wrote this as a catharsis outlet when I was pissed off at a bunch of shit, it is kinda stupid come to think of it. Radiant is Sue as hell, though honestly, this isn’t exactly meant to be taken 100% seriously. Kinda making fun of my own anger and misanthropy here in addition to expressing it :P

And I know ‘Murica and Israel are unlikely to do this, it’s just this way because I knew this guy for awhile who believed they are ‘Murica’s “only true ally” and he also happened to be a human supremacist. So I just kinda associated those things with those other things.

And I am indeed autistic.
Da5ch

@Luke1066

Lol ok man. But I fail to see how stating the fact that America and Israel are unlikely to join together is autistic. You’re just saying something that is probably true outside of my incredibly stupid story :P
Kizuna Tallis

Okay, now that I’ve actually managed to read through and process this, I just have to say…

This is still shit.

First off, I get the impression you’re still just as misanthropic as certain other authors, particularly Chatoyance, what with your whole “making humans worse than we already are” shit (come on!). Also, Radiant Sword still sounds like a total Gary Stu with shades of self-insert, so I fail to see how this is less wish fulfillment than the original. At least Blaze was just a bad writer who didn’t realize the hell he’d unleash. This is just stupid.

And for all your complaints of “grimdark” anti-fics, at least those argued AGAINST what amounts to genocide! I hate grimdark for the sake of grimdark too, but not every anti-TCB fic is just bleakness all around! Anti-TCB simply is of the persuasion that the typical TCB plot is something that stands against everything the ponies stand for. Even the Spectrumverse (which my friends and I wrote specifically BECAUSE we hated Chatty’s moronic stories) has a glimmer of hope and shows that ponies and humans can live fine with each other without needing to change anything about themselves (plus it helps that we actually have a reason for WHY the ponies are acting all genocidal anyway).

I’m sorry, but… I just can’t even. TCB is a moronic genre that really should just die (along with the Friendship is Optimal-verse, but that’s another rant for another time), and honestly, this is just another piece of crap that really doesn’t need to see the light of day.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Kizuna Tallis  
>Googles Spectrumverse  
>First relevant result is blogpost  
>Well written, acceptable post at that  
thenks m8

Along with your rant…

Yeah, this doesnt need to see the light of day.

Or any light, for that matter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide