The Friendship Empire(An AU of A New Generation)

Sunba

An idea I had for a while while working on certain things. I wondered what if Twilight’s Kingdom never fell and instead kept growing and expanding, with a draw back being that an Empress of Harmony and the Alicorn Committee was created. Creature kingdoms have become annexed and alicorns govern each one, dragons have had their fire sealed away with magic by ponies, and other laws are in place. Larger cities and towns are here along with an Imperial army. I’m still trying to figure out how each of the New Generation characters would be(in this fic they still exist but with some changes)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Izzy would be an apprentice of Rarity.
Zipp would be a Wonderbolt.
Sunny would be a student of Friendship under Twilight and Starlight. Unlike Twilight, she is not as socially awkward so she gets the hang of things more quickly.
Sunba

How’s this.
Hitch is captain of the Harmonic Imperial Guard, actually has back up, a dragon, a changeling and a griffon, while still being a critter magnet.
Pipp…..well I sorta imagine she would be even more popular, she seemed to gain fans from unicorns and earth ponies.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Sunba
Yeah sounds good.
Maybe Zipp and Pipp and Queen Haven can still be the rulers of Pegasi except this time under Celestia.
Also Harmonic Imperial Guard?
Pipp would definitely be Rarity and Izzy’s most important clients.
Sunba

The Harmonic Imperial Guard is a force made up of creatures of Equestria, they are basically the Royal guard on steroids, in terms of strength and influence. Hitch instead of being a regular sheriff, is basically now part of the royal guard, he seemed smart and popular enough in Maretimee Bay to get his own calendar, I think he would follow in the hoof steps of Shinning Armor and Gallus.
Pipp would be a frequent costumer of Izzy and Rarity.
Sprout may have gone down a better path.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide