The Teleporter Part I

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Teleporter is a story I, and 5 other people, from 5 diffrent country’s have been working on, though, the users haven’t touched it a lot, its hard to repair a rushed story you made in 1 month… I will send in the chapters, one at a time, try to get people to help me fix this up. Its expected to finally be released around 2016. This is based on CP Fanon, though, we can work around this. I’m making two versions of this for the Booru, and one for the Wiki, where I came from.

Active writers:

Dave33333

SlenderXP

Inactive Writers:

Aquamarinea14 (Probably misspelled…)

Agent Rouge Bloodshedder

Agent Isai
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Now, a poem…

I look at you, I see nothing but crap… I made you, and took care of you… People helped, but by my hand, I made you shit… People say I can improve, and I will…

Goodbye First Draft… Hello Second Draft…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide