Undertale: A New Tale

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
Undertale: A New Tale

(This is almost a parody but this does not make fun of Undertale. This is a project I personally made for people who are great friends, besides… It’s time I give them this as a thank you present of being there for me. Hopeful joy to the those who read this, Flowey wink.)

CHAPTER 1: INTRO

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later… MT. EBOTT 201X. Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

A boy is seen running up the mountain until suddenly he trips over some vines he falls into a hole that leads down into the mountain. He lands, very weakened and stunned as he tries to get his bearing before looking up and seeing that the light above him is a long ways up.

UNDERTALE

The boy sets of to go find a way out of the mountain for he can get back to the surface but he soon sees a flower that had a face.  
full

“Howdy! I’m DONO. DONO the DANDELION!

DONO the DANDELION says with glee towards the boy.

“Hmmm… You’re new to the UNDERGROUND, aren’tcha? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go! Your SOUL is the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What’s LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don’t you? Don’t worry, I’ll share some with you!”

DONO the DANDELION winks with it’s tongue out to the side as a star shaped figure appears for a second then more sprout out of the plant.

“Down here, LOVE is shared through… Little white… “friendliness pellets.” Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!”

The pellets glide toward the boy and the boy didn’t know what they actually could do so he decided not to trust the words of the plant because it was still a stranger. DONO the DANDELION had a look of annoyance but kept it sly.

“Hey buddy, you missed them. Let’s try again, okay?”

The pellets come at the boy again but he avoids the pellets again. This time the plant was frustrated as it begins to say things.

“Is this a joke? Are you brain dead? RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!!”

It just realized what it said.

“Friendliness pellets I mean.”

It smiles, trying to cover up it’s mistake as it sends out more “pellets” at the boy and he avoids the projectiles. The dandelion’s face became a sly demonic feature that grinned a bit with two white disturbing pupils.

“You know what’s going on here, don’t you?”

It’s voice was shaky but also frightening.

“You just wanted to see me suffer.”

A ring of “pellets” circle around the boy and the dandelion says this…

“Die.”

It laughs demonically as the bullets began to close in on the boy until they all of a sudden vanished. DONO the DANDELION was confused and a projectile hits it, causing the dandelion to be blown away from the boy. A creature came over to the boy with a smile that had care written all over it and trustfulness.  
full

“What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth… Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TAVI, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place everyday to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.”

This creature was a male and that the boy felt actually safe with the creature named TAVI.

“This way.”

He says as he leads the way and the boy follows right behind him. They enter inside a building where some red flowers are seen here and there as well for some other autotrophs The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling the boy with determination. HP fully restored.

“Welcome to your new home, innocent one. Allow me to educate you in the operation of the RUINS.”

He goes to step on some stepping stones and pulls down a lever that was connected to the wall, a door opens.

“The RUINS are full of puzzles. Ancient fusions between diversions and door keys. One must solve them to move from room to room. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them.”

With that, TAVI crosses over to recently opened path as the boy goes to read a sign on the wall. The words on it have this: Only the fearless may proceed. Brave ones, foolish ones, both walk not the middle road.

He then proceeds to follow TAVI into the other path where a stream of water is seen flowing and above it is a bridge where TAVI awaits for him.

“To make progress here, you will need to trigger several switches. Do not worry, I have labelled the ones that you need to flip.”

He crosses onto the bridge as the boy goes to read another sign that has the words: Stay on the path. The boy crosses the bridge and pulls a lever down, proceeding to cross another bridge and pull another lever down.

“Splendid! I am proud of you, little one. Let us move to the next room.”

They do so and TAVI turns around to face the boy.

“As a human living in the UNDERGROUND, monsters may attack you. You will need to be prepared for this situation. However, worry not! The process is simple. When you encounter a monster, you will enter a FIGHT. While you are in a FIGHT, strike up a friendly conversation. Stall for time. I will come to resolve the conflict. Practice talking to the dummy.”

TAVI goes to watch the the boy practice on the dummy. The boy encountered the Dummy. He checks the Dummy by talking to it and it doesn’t respond. TAVI seems happy with him. HE WON! He earned 0 XP and 0 gold.

“Ah, very good! You are very good.”

They go into another room.

“There is another puzzle in this room… I wonder if you can solve it?”

TAVI leads the boy with him but suddenly a wild Froggit comes by! The boy tries to compliment the Froggit but it didn’t understand what he said, but was flattered anyway. Tavi gives it a mean stare and it scurries away… HE WON! He earned 0 XP and 0 gold.

The boy goes over to another sign that reads: The western room is the eastern room’s blueprint. Come to another bridge but what waited at the end of it were spikes.

“This is the puzzle, but… Here, take my hand for a moment.”

The boy does and TAVI leads them into the puzzle as spikes began to go down and allow them to continue moving. They soon reached the end of it by coming to another bridge that lead over into a hallway.

“Puzzles seem a little too dangerous for now.”

With that said they go into the hallway and he let’s go of the boy’s hand.

“You have done excellently thus far, my child. However… I have a difficult request to ask you… I would like you to walk to the end of the hallway by yourself. Forgive me for this.”

TAVI books it and the boy panics a bit before following where TAVI had gone, trying to find the male creature who had saved him. He passes a column (pillar) in which TAVI reveals himself from hiding behind it.

“Greetings, my child. Do not worry, I did not leave you. I was merely behind this pillar the whole time. Thank you for trusting me. However, there was an important reason for this exercise… to test your independence. I must attend to some business, and you must stay alone for a while. Please remain here. It’s dangerous to explore by yourself. I have an idea. I will give you a CELL PHONE. If you have a need for anything, just call. Be good, alright?”

With that, TAVI leaves the boy and the boy dials TAVI’s number.

“This is TAVI. You only wanted to say hello…? Well then. ’Hello!’ I hope that suffices. Hee hee.”

The call ends and the boy proceeds into another room but TAVI calls back.

“Hello? This is TAVI. You have not left the room, have you? There are a few puzzles ahead that I have yet to explain. It would be dangerous to try to solve them yourself. Be good, alright?”

The call ends and a Froggit goes up to the boy.

“Ribbit, ribbit. (Excuse me, human. I have some advice for you about battling monsters. If you ACT a certain way or FIGHT until you almost defeat them… They might not want to battle you anymore. If a monster does not want to fight you, please… Use some MERCY, human.) Ribbit.”

The boy makes a mental note of that as he goes over to some leaves: Playful crinkling through the leaves fills him with determination. HP fully restored. He goes to another room where there are two streams on the both sides (left and right), vines on the back wall, and some sort of podium in the center. He goes up to it and it reads: ’Take one.’ Take a piece of candy?

The boy took one piece of candy and proceed out of the room, going to the previous one and going into another hallway when all of a sudden a Froggit hopped close! The boy compliments it and the Froggit blushes deeply. Fly bullets came towards him but he was able to avoid them and he spares the Froggit, proceeding to be on his way. The CELL PHONE rings again and the boy answers.

“This is TAVI again. For no reason in particular… Which do you prefer? Cinnamon or Butterscotch?”

The boy answers with Cinnamon.

“Oh, I see. Thank you very much!”

The call ends and the boy resumes with reading signs, solving puzzles, and peacefully fighting monsters.  
—-  
He finally comes to an area with a tree in the middle that is surrounded by red leaves and that TAVI’s voice is heard.

“Oh dear, that took longer than I thought it would.”

TAVI is seen coming to the boy but stops near the tree, calling him by CELL PHONE but he instantly sees the boy and cancels the call.

“How did you get here, my child? Are you hurt? There, there, I will heal you. I should not have left you alone for so long. It was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this. Err… Well, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer. Come, small one!”

The boy goes to do some sight seeing before heading into another building to find TAVI.

“Do you smell that? Surprise! It is butterscotch cinnamon pie. I thought we might celebrate your arrival. I want you to have a nice time living here. So I will hold off on snail pie for tonight. Here, I have another surprise for you.”

TAVI goes to a hallway full of doors that lead inside to a room.

“This is it… A room of your own. I hope you like it!”

With that he rubs the boy’s head.

“Is something burning…? Um, make yourself at home!”

TAVI quickly goes to check something downstairs as the boy looks around in his room and goes to lay on the bed.  
—-  
He awakes to find a piece of pie on the floor for him (there is a plate under the pie): He found a slice of butterscotch-cinnamon pie. He eats the slice and proceeds out into the hallway to investigate other rooms then the downstairs.

“Up already, I see?”

TAVI said as he looked up from reading a book.

“Um, I want you to know how glad I am to have someone here. There are so many old books I want to share. I want to show you my favorite bug hunting spot. I’ve also prepared a curriculum for your education. This may come as a surprise to you… But I have always wanted to be a teacher… actually, perhaps that isn’t very surprising. STILL. I am glad to have you living here. Oh, did you want something? What is it?”

The boy responds with by saying when can he go home.

“What? This… this IS your home now.”

TAVI was startled.

“Um… Would you like to hear about this book I am reading? It is called “72 Uses for Snails.”  
How about it?”

The boy says sure.

“Here is an exciting snail fact. Did you know that snails… Have a chainsaw-like tongue called a radula? Interesting.”

The boy responds with by saying yeah.

“Well, bother me if you need anything else.”

He asks how to exit the RUINS.

“… I have to do something. Stay here.”

TAVI gets up and goes to do something but the boy didn’t like the face he made when he went to go do “something.” He follows TAVI to the basement hallway.

“You wish to know how to return “home,” do you not? Ahead of us lies the end of the RUINS. A one-way exit to the rest of the underground. I am going to destroy it. No one will ever be able to leave again. Now be a good child and go upstairs.”

TAVI walks faster but the boy was persistent.

“Every human that falls down here meets the same fate. I have seen it again and again. They come. They leave. They die. You naive child… If you leave the RUINS… They… CRIMSON… Will kill you. I am only protecting you, do you understand? … go to your room.”

TAVI’s facial expression was that of not being happy with the decision the boy wants to make and that they were nearing the end of the RUINS.

“Do not try to stop me. This is your final warning.”

They come to the end of the hallway, a steel purple door was there.

“You want to leave so badly? Hmph. You are just like the others. There is only one solution to this. Prove yourself… Prove to me you are strong enough to survive.”

Tough Love  
TAVI blocks the way and the boy tries talking to him but no conversation was started. A giant bullet impacts the boy and he takes the damage of 16/20 HP. He tries to think of something to say but nothing came out in words and he is hit with a few bullets as he tries to avoid them. Soon he is at 2/20 HP and TAVI starts to avoid any further hits made onto the boy with bullets.

“What are you doing? Attack or run away! What are you proving this way? Fight me or leave! Stop it… I know you want to go home but… But please go upstairs. I promise I will take good care of you here. I know we do not have much, but… We can have a good life here. Why are you making this so difficult? Please, go upstairs. Pathetic is it not? That I can’t save a single child… No, I understand. You would just be unhappy trapped down here. The RUINS are very small once you get used to them. It would not be right… It would not be right for you to grow up in a place like this. My expectations… My loneliness… My fear… For you, my child… I will put them aside.”

The bullets stop and TAVI has regret in his eyes along with sorrow and still a hint of care.

“If you truly wish to leave the RUINS… I will not stop you. However, when you leave… Please do not come back. I hope you understand.”

With that he gives the boy a hug and then let’s go, standing straight with his hands behind his back, a passionate smile shows.

“Goodbye, my child.”

He says as he walked away to go back upstairs. The boy stood there for a minuet, not sure if he should go or stay with TAVI. It was a difficult choice and he ends up going to head back upstairs to find TAVI but he wasn’t there. He checks all around and even back tracks his steps to find him and he does. He was standing near a garden of golden flowers.

“Do not worry about me. Someone has to take care of these flowers.”

CHAPTER 2: Funny bones

The boy heads to an unknown place as he ventures around and there in front of him was… DONO the DANDELION.

“Clever. Verrrryyy clever. You think you’re really smart, don’t you? In this world, it’s kill or be killed. So you were able to play by your own rules. You spared the life of a single person. Hee hee hee… I bet you feel really great. You didn’t kill anybody, but what will you do if you meet a relentless killer? You’ll die and you’ll die and you’ll die. Until you tire of trying. What will you do then?”

It’s face showed a disturbing look as it’s teeth formed a psychotic grin upon it’s face with menacing eyes.

“Will you kill out of frustration? Or will you give up entirely on this world…”

That same sly demonic grin shows upon it’s face.

“… and let ME inherit the power to control it? I am the prince of this world’s future. Don’t worry, my little monarch, my plan isn’t regicide. This is SO much more interesting.”

With that it’s face became disturbing as it laughs and then disappears underground.

UNDERTALE

The boy’s name was Steve and he exits outside where it was nothing but leaveless trees and snow out. He walks forward but he had a hunch someone was following him and he stops, looking behind to see if someone was behind him. There was no one and he proceeds to continue on with his journey until he heard footsteps and a voice was heard that made him stop near a bridge.

“Human. Don’t you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.”

Steve turns around slowly to face the figure and then goes to shake it’s hand. There was a fart noise and the figure was revealed to be a skeleton who looked to be female as she grins at the Steve.

“Heheh… the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It’s ALWAYS funny. Anyways, you’re a human, right? That’s hilarious. I’m Anonie. Anonie the skeleton. I’m actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. But… y’know… I don’t really care about capturing anybody. Now my brother, Sigma… he’s a human-hunting FANATIC. Hey, actually, I think that’s him over there. I have an idea. Go through this gate thingy. Yeah, go right through. My bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone.”

They both go to cross the gate-bridge and Anonie talks again.

“Quick, behind that conveniently-shaped lamp.”

Steve goes to hide behind the lamp that was his height and size as Sigma comes to his sister.

“Sup, bro?”

“YOU KNOW WHAT ’SUP,’ SISTER! IT’S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN’T… RECALIBRATED. YOUR PUZZLES! YOU JUST HANG AROUND OUTSIDE YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?”

“Staring at this lamp. It’s really cool. Do you wanna look?”

Anonie says with a chill tone of voice as Sigma stomps his foot in anger.

“NO!! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!! WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?! I WANT TO BE READY! I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!”

He then does this heroic pose as if he is the best.

“THEN, I, THE GREAT SIGMA… WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE! RESPECT… RECOGNITION… I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL ASK, TO, BE MY, ’FRIEND?’ I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING.”

Anonie puts her hands in her coat pockets.

“Hmm… Maybe this lamp will help you.”

Once again Sigma stomps his foot in anger.

“ANONIE!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES!! ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY!!!”

“Hey, take it easy. I’ve gotten a ton of work done today. A skele~~ton.

The drums and high hat was heard in the background as Anonie winks at the reader.

“ANONIE!!!”

Said Sigma as he looks at her with complete frustration.

“Come on. You’re smiling.”

Sigma feels defeated and regret for smiling.

“I AM AND I HATE IT!”

He sighs…

“WHY DOES SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME… HAVE TO DO SO MUCH JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION…”

“Wow, sounds like you’re really working yourself… down to the bone.”

The drums and high hat was heard again in the background as Anonie shrugs while grinning at the reader.

“UGH!!! I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES… AS FOR YOUR WORK? PUT A LITTLE MORE ’BACKBONE’ INTO IT!!! NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

With that, Sigma walks away and then comes back for a split second.

“HEH!”

Then walks away completely.

“Okay, you can come out now.”

Steve reveals himself to Anonie and goes to her.

“You oughta get going. He might come back, and if he does… You’ll have to sit through more of my hilarious jokes.”

Steve nods and goes to venture more but Anonie adds something in.

“Actually, hey… Hate to bother ya, but can you do me a favor? I was thinking… My brother’s been kind of down lately… He’s never seen a human before and seeing you might just make his day. Don’t worry, he’s not dangerous. Even if he tries to be. Thanks a million. I’ll be up ahead.”

Anonie vanishes into the forest of leaveless trees as Steve proceeds onwards and meets up with the two siblings who were talking to each other.

“SO, AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT JINX…”

Sigma notices Steve as well as Anonie and the two take multiple looks here and there before beholding their eye sockets on Steve.

“ANONIE!! OH MY GOD!! IS THAT… A HUMAN!?!?!?!?!”

Technically Sigma was looking at a rock instead of Steve.

“Uhhhh… Actually, I think that’s a rock.”

“OH.”

“Hey, what’s that in front of the rock?”

“OH MY GOD!!! IS… IS THAT A HUMAN?”

“Yes.”

“OH MY GOD!!! ANONIE! I FINALLY DID IT!! JINX WILL… I’M GONNA… I’LL BE SO… POPULAR!!! POPULAR!!! POPULAR!!!… ’AHEM’ HUMAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT SIGMA, WILL STOP YOU!! I WILL THEN CAPTURE YOU! YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITAL! THEN… THEN!!! I’M NOT SURE WHAT’S NEXT. IN ANY CASE! CONTINUE… ONLY IF YOU DARE!!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!”

“Well, that went well. Don’t sweat it, kid.”

Anonie winks at Steve for reassurance.

“I’ll keep an eye socket out for ya.”

She leaves and Steve ventures around some more, taking a piece of a snowman for that snowman could see everything, fish a bit, and ultimately give mercy to those who want to fight him. He learns a new trick in which if a bullet is blue, he stays still and no damage is done to him: Makes it easy to give mercy. He does this before meeting up with the siblings again.

“YOU’RE SO LAZY!! YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!!”

“I think that’s called… sleeping.”

“EXCUSES, EXCUSES!”

They then look at Steve.

“OH~~ HO! THE HUMAN ARRIVES! IN ORDER TO STOP YOU… MY SISTER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES! I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE… QUITE SHOCKING!!! FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISIBLE… ELECTRICITY MAZE!!! WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THE MAZE, THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER A HEARTY ZAP! SOUND LIKE FUN???”

Sigma was holding a blue-white spotted egg shaped orb in his hands.

“BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF FUN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE IS ACTUALLY RATHER SMALL I THINK. OK, YOU CAN GO AHEAD NOW.”

Steve moves forward as well as Sigma but Sigma instantly gets electrocuted and he stomps his foot in anger.

“ANONIE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!”

“I think the human has to hold the orb.”

“OH, OKAY.”

With that said, Sigma crosses over to where Steve is at without being electrocuted.

“HOLD THIS PLEASE!”

He puts it on Steve’s head and it’s perfectly balanced as he goes back to his sister.

“OKAY. TRY NOW!”

Steve looks at the footprints Sigma made in the snow and follows them, crossing over safely.

“INCREDIBLE!!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!! YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY… TOO EASILY! HOWEVER!! THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY! IT IS DESIGNED BY MY SISTER, ANONIE! YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED! I KNOW I AM! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!”

Sigma leaves the area as Steve goes up to Anonie.

“Hey, thanks… My brother seems like he’s having fun. By the way, did you see that weird outfit he’s wearing? We made that a few weeks ago for a costume party. He hasn’t worn anything else since… Keeps calling it his “battle body.” Man. Isn’t my brother cool?”

Steve continues forward with his journey, he knew he’ll meet those two again soon and decided to buy some Nice Cream which gave him 15 HP. He finds a snowball that looked to be in a put put area and he kicks it towards the hole where a green flag raises out of it. Anonie tries to sell him fried snow but he’s certain that wouldn’t taste good and says no thanks to Anonie and leaves to go find a bathroom. After being done with that, he continues on and sees the two again.

“HUMAN!!! I HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR…”

There was a pause and then an action.

“ANONIE!! WHERE’S THE PUZZLE!!!”

“It’s right there.”

In front of them was a piece of paper on the ground.

“Trust me. There’s no way they can get past this one.”

Steve goes to pick up the paper and read what it has on it… It was a word search puzzle. He puts it down and walks away slowly.

“ANONIE!!!! THE HUMAN IS ESCAPING!!! YOU MADE THE PUZZLE TOO HARD!! HEY YOU!!! GET BACK HERE!”

Steve comes back but walks over to the two.

“ANONIE!! THAT DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

“Whoops. I knew I should have used today’s crossword instead.”

“WHAT!? CROSSWORD!? I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!! IN MY OPINION… JUNIOR JUMBLE IS EASILY THE HARDEST.”

“What? Really, dude? That easy-peasy word scramble? That’s for baby bones.”

“UNBELIEVABLE. HUMAN!!! SOLVE THIS DISPUTE!”

Steve says crosswords are harder.

“YOU TWO ARE WEIRD! CROSSWORDS ARE SO EASY. IT’S THE SAME SOLUTION EVERY TIME. I JUST FILL ALL THE BOXES IN WITH THE LETTER ’Z’… BECAUSE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT A CROSSWORD… ALL I CAN DO IS SNORE!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!!”

Sigma leaves.

“Sigma… Finds difficulty in interesting places. Yesterday he got stumped trying to “solve” the horoscope.”

Steve continues on and sees a plate of spaghetti on a table next to a microwave and a note.

HUMAN!! PLEASE ENJOY THIS SPAGHETTI. (LITTLE DO YOU KNOW, THIS SPAGHETTI IS A TRAP…) ( DESIGNED TO ENTICE YOU!!) (YOU’LL BE SO BUSY EATING IT…) (THAT YOU WON’T REALIZE THAT YOU AREN’T PROGRESSING!!) (THROUGHLY JAPED AGAIN BY THE GREAT SIGMA!!!) NYEH- HEH- HEH, SIGMA.

Steve proceeds onwards, fighting a Lesser Dog and showing it mercy then finding a hidden switch to make deadly puzzles go away so that he can cross a bridge to a platform. Two hooded figures carrying axes go towards him.

“What’s that smell? (Where’s that smell?) If you’re a smell… (… identify yoursmellf!)”

The two hooded figures examine the “smell” a bit more before stopping.

“Hmmm… Here’s that weird smell… It makes me want to eliminate. (… Eliminate YOU!)”

The two hooded figures were revealed to be a humanoid dog couple but Steve was certain that they didn’t have good eyesight because he rolled around in the dirt-snow like a dog to smell like one. They weren’t sure if he was a human or a puppy but they continues to attack with axe like pellets. He decides to pet the couple and shows them mercy.

“Dogs can pet other dogs??? (A new world has opened up for us…) Thanks, weird puppy!”

They leave and Steve solves another puzzle where Sigma awaited him to not complete but he did.

“WHAT!? HOW DID YOU AVOID MY TRAP? AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY… IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR ME???”

Steve said he ate it.

“REALLY!? WOWIE… NO ONE’S EVER ENJOYED MY COOKING BEFORE… WELL THEN!! FRET NOT HUMAN! I, MASTER CHEF SIGMA… WILL MAKE YOU ALL THE PASTA YOU COULD EVER WANT! HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH NYEH!”

He walks away as Steve follows him.

“MY SISTER STARTED A SOCK COLLECTION RECENTLY. HOW SADDENING… SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT SHE WOULD DO… WITHOUT SUCH A COOL GUY TAKING CARE OF HER??? NYEH HEH HEH!”

Steve nods and goes to continue that journey.

“HUMAN! HMMM… HOW DO I SAY THIS… YOU WERE TAKING A LONG TIME TO ARRIVE, SO… I DECIDED TO IMPROVE THIS PUZZLE… BY ARRANGING THE SNOW TO LOOK MORE LIKE MY FACE. UNFORTUNATELY, THE SNOW FROZE TO THE GROUND. NOW THE SOLUTION IS DIFFERENT! AND, AS USUAL, MY LAZY SISTER IS NOWHERE AROUND. I SUPPOSE WHAT I AM SAYING IS… WORRY NOT, HUMAN! I, THE GREAT SIGMA, WILL SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM!”

He says as he looks heroic again, his cape flying a bit.

“THEN WE CAN BOTH PROCEED! MEANWHILE, FEEL FREE TO TRY THE PUZZLE YOURSELF! I’LL TRY NOT TO GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER!!!”

Steve goes to turn the X’s into O’s on the ground which takes him a couple of times to try and get it right but he soon gets it and is successful.

“WOW! YOU SOLVED IT AND YOU DID IT ALL WITHOUT MY HELP… INCREDIBLE! I’M IMPRESSED!! YOU MUST CARE ABOUT PUZZLES LIKE I DO! WELL, I’M SURE YOU’LL LOVE THE NEXT PUZZLE THEN! IT MIGHT EVEN BE TOO EASY FOR YOU!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!”

He walks away and soon Steve meets Anonie.

“Hey, why didn’t you ask for help? I was right here.”

Steve shrugs and proceeds to venture more in the snowy area and as he comes to another bridge, he notices the siblings with a machine next to Sigma.

“HEY! IT’S THE HUMAN! YOU’RE GONNA LOVE THIS PUZZLE! IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. BLUE! YOU SEE THESE TILES!? ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH… THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR!”

The tiles on the ground were grey.

“EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION! RED TILES ARE IMPASSABLE! YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM! YELLOW TILES ARE ELECTRIC! THEY WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU! GREEN TILES ARE ALARM TILES! IF YOU STEP ON THEM… YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER!! ORANGE TILES ARE ORANGE SCENTED. THEY WILL MAKE YOU SMELL DELICIOUS! BLUE TILES ARE WATER TILES. SWIM THROUGH IF YOU LIKE, BUT… IF YOU SMELL LIKE ORANGES! THE PIRANHAS WILL BITE YOU. ALSO, IF A BLUE TILE IS NEXT TO A YELLOW TILE, THE WATER WILL ALSO ZAP YOU! PURPLE TILES ARE SLIPPERY! YOU WILL SLIDE TO THE NEXT TILE! HOWEVER, THE SLIPPERY SOAP… SMELLS LIKE LEMONS!! WHICH PIRANHAS DO NOT LIKE! PURPLE AND BLUE ARE OK! FINALLY, PINK TILES. THEY DON’T DO ANYTHING. STEP ON THEM ALL YOU LIKE. HOW WAS THAT!? UNDERSTAND???”

Steve really didn’t know if he understood one single word Sigma said but he says he understands.

“GREAT!! THEN THERE’S ONE LAST THING… THIS PUZZLE… IS ENTIRELY RANDOM!!!!! WHEN I PULL THIS SWITCH, IT WILL MAKE A PUZZLE… THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE! NOT EVEN I WILL KNOW THE SOLUTION! NYEH HEH HEH! GET READY…!”

Sigma throws the switch and the tiles begin to change colors. Randomizing the orders in which color comes first then it breaks and malfunctions. Sigma couldn’t believe what he just saw and just walked away in complete confusion while Anonie stands there for a bit before leaving as well. Steve just walked on the grey tiles, heading to a small town where there were dogs and solving more puzzles. He then finds a dog in a snow poff but he soon realizes it was a Greater Dog who was suited in armor and carried a spear.

The Greater Dog waited for a command and was hard to appease, for Steve never been in this area before not did he encounter a monster like this. It takes him a while but he soon does it and the Greater Dog barks, licking Steve’s face and then shows him the way to a long bridge but at the end of it the skeleton siblings were there.

“HUMAN! THIS IS YOUR FINAL AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE! BEHOLD! THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR!”

From above him there was a spiked ball, an arrow, and a dog. From below there was a flamethrower, spear, and canon.

“WHEN I SAY THE WORD. IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE!!! CANONS WILL FIRE! SPIKES WILL SWING! BLADES WILL SLICE! EACH PART WILL SWING VIOLENTLY UP AND DOWN! ONLY THE TINNIEST OF CHANCE WILL REMAIN! ARE YOU READY!? BECAUSE! I! AM! ABOUT! TO DO IT!”

Sigma pauses for a minuet and Anonie looks at Sigma.

“Well? What’s the holdup?”

“HOLDUP!? WHAT HOLDUP!? I’M… I’M ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT NOW!”

There was a pause again and Anonie speaks up.

“That, uh, doesn’t look very activated.”

“WELL!!! THIS CHALLENGE!!! IT SEEMS… MAYBE… TOO EASY TO DEFEAT THE HUMAN WITH. YEAH! WE CAN’T USE THIS ONE!!! I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS!!! MY PUZZLES ARE VERY FAIR! AND MY TRAPS ARE EXPERTLY COOKED! BUT THIS METHOD IS TOO DIRECT! NO CLASS AT ALL AWAY IT GOES!”

The gauntlet retreats.

“PHEW. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? THIS WAS ANOTHER DECISIVE VICTORY FOR SIGMA!! NYEH HEH!!… HEH???”

“I don’t know what my brother’s going to do now. If I were you, I would make sure I understand blue attacks.”

Steve goes to venture some more, buying some food and talks to the owner for a bit before leaving to check out the inn but there were too many reservations already made. He exits the inn, it seemed to be Christmas time and that he goes to a book store, talking to a few civilians. He looks around in the town some more before walking into a path full of snow and trees that have leaves. The snow fall becomes heavy and Steve soon cannot see but a familiar figure shows up.

“HUMAN. ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS. FEELINGS LIKE… THE JOY OF FINDING ANOTHER PASTA LOVER. THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER’S PUZZLE SOLVING SKILLS. THE DESIRE TO HAVE A COOL, SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL. THESE FEELINGS… THEY MUST BE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO FEEL THAT WAY. AFTER ALL, I AM VERY GREAT. I DON’T EVEN WONDER WHAT HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS IS LIKE. I PITY YOU… LONELY HUMAN… WORRY NOT!!! YOU SHALL BE LONELY NO LONGER! I, THE GREAT SIGMA, WILL BE YOUR… NO… NO, THIS IS ALL WRONG! I CAN’T BE YOUR FRIEND!!! YOU ARE A HUMAN! I MUST CAPTURE A HUMAN! THEN, I CAN FULFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM! POWERFUL! POPULAR! PRESTIGIOUS!!! THAT’S SIGMA!!! THE NEWEST MEMBER… OF THE ROYAL GUARD!”  
Bone crushing  
full  
Sigma blocks the way! Steve asks to be Sigma’s friend.

“WHAT!? FR- FRIENDSHIP!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS! W- WELL! I’M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!”

Steve says he can make spaghetti.

“OH NO!!! YOU’RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!!! I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND…? LET’S BE FRIENDS L-LATER!! AFTER I CAPTURE YOU!”

A few bone pellets come here and there and were easy to dodge and Steve offers to spare Sigma.

“SO YOU WON’T FIGHT… HOW ABOUT MY BLUE FABLE ATTACK?!”

A series of blue bone pellets come towards Steve but he remains calm and stays still as the blue bones don’t do damage to him until suddenly Steve turned blue.

“YOU’RE BLUE NOW. THAT’S MY ATTACK! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!”

Steve continues to try and spare Sigma, trying to have the bony fellow accept mercy for he could continue on with the journey. Sigma was more concentrated on accepting Steve’s friend request, wondering what he should do. It all came down to the Special Attack which Sigma had stored for Steve but when he revealed it, there was a dog who was chewing on a bone.

“HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!”

The dog then runs away with the bone.

“COME BACK HERE WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!!… OH WELL. I’LL JUST USE A REALLY COOL REGULAR ATTACK.”

With that just a few bones that were easily avoidable but some bones spelled COOL DUDE.

“WELL…! HUFF IT’S CLEAR… YOU CAN’T! HUFF DEFEAT ME!!! I, THE GREAT SIGMA, WILL SPARE YOU! NOW’S YOUR CHANCE TO ACCEPT MY MERCY.

Steve accepts Sigma’s mercy. The two talk about being friends until Sigma says this important info.

“THE KING WANTS A POWERFUL SOUL! HE WANTS TO OPEN THE BARRIER WITH SOUL POWER. THEN US MONSTERS CAN RETURN TO THE SURFACE! OH, ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU… TO REACH THE EXIT, YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS… THROUGH THE KING‘S CASTLE. THE KING OF ALL MONSTERS… HE IS… WELL… HE’S A BIG FUZZY PUSHOVER!!! EVERYBODY LOVES THAT GUY. I AM CERTAIN IF YOU JUST SAY… ’EXCUSE ME, MR. BLOODHEART… CAN I PLEASE GO HOME?’ HE’LL GUIDE YOU RIGHT TO THE BARRIER HIMSELF! ANYWAY!!! THAT’S ENOUGH TALKING!!! I’LL BE AT HOME BEING A COOL FRIEND!!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!”

He walks away.

CHAPTER 3: Cursed

Steve walks down the path of a river because he was following a chunk of ice but the river’s water makes a right and he couldn’t follow the chunk of ice anymore. He continues forward, soon seeing Anonie at her other job?

“What? Haven’t you seen a girl with two jobs before? Fortunately, two jobs means twice as many legally-required breaks. I’m going to Grayby’s. Wanna come?”

Steve says yeah.

“Well, if you insist… I’ll pry myself away from my work…”

She walks out of the little hut.

“Over here. I know a shortcut.”

They go to the restaurant rather quickly.

“Fast shortcut, huh? Hey. Everyone.”

This grabs all the attention of the monsters in the restaurant and they greet Anonie. As both Steve and Anonie sat down, a fart noise came from Steve’s seat.

“Watch where you sit. There are whoopee cushions everywhere… Anyway, let’s order.”

Steve wants a burger and Anonie went along with him.

“Grayby, we’ll like a double burg.”

Grayby goes to cook as a pause from both Steve and Anonie was for a while.

“So, what do you think… of my brother?”

Steve says he’s cool.

“Of course he’s cool… you’d be cool too if you wore that outfit everyday. He’d only take that thing off if he absolutely had to. Oh well. At least he washes it. And by that I mean he wears it in the shower. Here comes the grub.”

Grayby comes back with the burgers.

“Want some ketchup?”

Steve says yes.

“Bone appetit.”

Anonie says with a wink and gives Steve the ketchup but he accentdently spills it.

“Whoops… Here you can have mine, I don’t want it anyway.”

Anonie says as she gives her burger to him.

“Anyway cool or not, you have to agree Sigma tries real hard. Like how he keeps trying to be part of the royal guard… and begged her to let him be in it. Of course, she shut the door on him because it was midnight. But the next day, she woke up and saw him still waiting there. Seeing his dedication, she decided to give him warrior training. It’s, uh, still a work in process.”

She pauses as if she actually witnessed the training.

“Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something.”

Steve looks at her, his full attention on her.

“Have you ever heard of a talking flower
?”

Steve immediately says yes, this must be important.

“So you know all about it. The echo flower. They’re all over the marsh. Say something to them, and they’ll repeat it over and over…… What about it? Well, Sigma told me something interesting the other day. Sometimes, when no one else is around, a flower appears and whispers things to him. Flattery… Advice… Encouragement… Predictions. Weird, huh? Someone must be using an echo flower to play a trick on him. Keep an eye out, ok? Thanks.”

Steve kept quiet. He encountered this flower before and it defiantly had nothing nice to say to him… He wonders if there are two of them and that they have opposite personality’s. Anonie gets off of the chair.

“Welp, that was a long break. I can’t believe I let you pull me away from work for that long. Oh, by the way… I’m flat broke. Can you pay the bill? It’s only 100000G.”

Steve says yes.

“Just kidding! Grayby. Put it on my tab. By the way… I was going to say something, but I forgot.”

Anonie walks out and Steve does also, going to follow Anonie back to work for he could venture the waterways some more. He soon finds the way to the marsh and goes over to an echo flower.

“I swear I saw something behind the waterfall.”

It says when Steve listens and goes to check out the waterfall, finding a hidden camera and a tutu and taking it. He soon exits from behind the waterfall, walking to another part of the marsh but soon he hears a familiar voice.

“H… HI. JINX! I’M HERE WITH MY DAILY REPORT… UHHH… REGARDING THAT HUMAN I CALLED YOU ABOUT EARLIER…… HUH? DID I FIGHT THEM? Y-YES! OF COURSE I DID! I FOUGHT THEM VALIANTLY!… WHAT? DID I CAPTURE THEM…? W-WWELL… NO. I TRIED VERY HARD, JINX. BUT IN THE END I FAILED…… W-WHAT? YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE THE HUMAN’S SOUL YOURSELF… BUT JINX. YOU DON’T H-HAVE TO DESTROY THEM! YOU SEE…… I UNDERSTAND. I’LL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN.”

The sound of footsteps leaving were heard and as Steve moves, he notices something in armor and he quickly hides, for he believes the thing in armor saw him. Metallic footsteps were heard and something glowed for a few seconds before the thing disappeared. Steve gets out of hiding but a little dinosaur monster runs out of hiding too.

“Yo… Did you see the way she was staring at you…? THAT. WAS. AWESOME! I’m SOOOO jealous! What’d you do to get her attention…? Ha ha. C’mon! Let’s go watch her beat up some bad guys!”

The dinosaur runs but falls on it’s face, getting up and continues to run as Steve gets a call.

“HELLO! THIS IS SIGMA!!!! HOW DID I GET THIS NUMBER…? IT WAS EASY! I JUST DIALED EVERY NUMBER SEQUENTIALLY UNTIL I GOT YOURS! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!! SO… WHAT ARE YOU CARRYING…? I’M… ASKING FOR A FRIEND. SHE THOUGHT SHE SAW YOU CARRYING A DUSTY TUTU. IS THAT TRUE? ARE YOU CARRYING A DUSTY TUTU?”

Steve says yes.

“SO YOU ARE CARRYING A DUSTY TUTU… GOT IT!!! WINK WINK!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!”

The call ends and Steve goes to this cave and the interior was awe inspiring: The ground was smoothed out, the cave walls were full of some sort of sediment that looked like ocean waves. There were a few echo flowers that had a night blue color to them, and the ceiling looked liked stars were twinkling. He continues on with walking in the cave, ancient writing here and there and they were about how strong a human SOUL can be, even in death. He crosses onto a little raft that transports him to a bridge and as he walks on that bridge, a glowing spear is thrown down in front of him. Steve realizes it was an ambush and multiple spears heads towards him as he tries to dodge them but gets hit by one and his health lowers 50%. He continues to run/evade the spears but he sees a place to hide and does so.

Heavy clanking of metal footsteps were heard and the armored being grabs the dinosaur, letting go of it and soon walking away. Steve sighs in relief, getting out of hiding and proceeds forward but the same dinosaur goes up to Steve.

“Yo… Did you see that!? Jinx… TOUCHED ME! I’m never washing my face ever again…! Man, are you unlucky. If you were standing just a LITTLE bit to the left…! Yo, don’t worry! I’m sure we’ll see her again!”

The little dinosaur runs away and falls onto it’s face again, gets up and continues to run. Steve follows the dinosaurs steps but soon sees Anonie.

“I’m thinking about getting into this telescope business. It’s normally 50000G to use this premium telescope… but… Since I know you, you can use it for free. Howzabout it?”

Steve uses the telescope and sees nothing but red and walks away from it, going over to a pond that’s water was a neon greenish-blue. There were walk ways in the pond and he follows the paths, looking around until the phone rang.

“HELLO! THIS IS SIGMA! REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT CARRYING! WELL, THE FRIEND WHO WANTED TO KNOW HER OPINION OF YOU IS VERY… MURDERY. BUT I BET YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY! AND BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT… I TOLD HER WHAT YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE CARRYING! A DUSTY TUTU! BECAUSE I KNEW OF COURSE… AFTER SUCH A SUSPICIOUS QUESTION… YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY STOP CARRYING THAT! YOU’RE SUCH A SMART COOKIE! THIS WAY YOU’RE SAFE AND I DIDN’T LIE!!! NO BETRAYAL ANYWHERE!! BEING FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE IS EASY!!!”

The call ends and Steve goes back to venturing, hopefully not meeting Jinx again and he goes to revive his health by the items he have. He fights duo enemies, giving them mercy, he finds a pair of ballet shoes and takes them. He goes to a certain place where much water surrounds a pathway, tentacles rise out of the water and some sort of happy kraken was seen.

“Hey… there… Noticed you were… Here… I’m Onionsan! Onionsan, y-hear! You’re visiting Waterfall, huh! It’s great here, huh! You love it, huh! You love it, huh! Yeah! Me too! It’s my big favorite! Even though, the waters getting so shallow here… I, have to sit down all the time, but… He
hey! That’s OK! It beats moving to the city! And living in a crowded aquarium! Like all my friends did! And the aquarium’s full, anyway, so, even if I wanted to, I…… That’s okay though, y’hear! Jinx gonna fix everything, y’hear! I’m gonna get out of here and live in the ocean! Y’hear! Hey… there… That’s the end of this room. I’ll see you around! Have a good time! In Waterfalllllllllllllll!”

|| REDACTED! CHAPTER FILE COULD NOT BE LOADED. VIRUS DETECTED. ||

CHAPTER 4:A Robot and A Scientist  
Steve is with Sigma, they are outside of Jinx’s home.

“OHO! THE HUMAN ARRIVES! ARE YOU READY TO HANG OUT WITH JINX?”

Steve says yes and Sigma knocks on the door.

“PSST. MAKE SURE TO GIVE HER THIS!”

He shows Steve some sort of Transformer action figure.

“SHE LOVES THESE!”

The door opens and there in front of them was Jinx.

“Hi, Sigma! Ready for your one-on-one training?”

“YOU BET I AM! AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!”

|| REDACTED! THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THE AUTHOR HAS WRITTEN THIS ON PAPER AND SOMEHOW LOST IT. PLEASE DO NOT FRET, HE HAS A TIGHT SCHEDULE BUT PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS! ||

UPDATE! PICTURES HAVE BEEN SAVED!  
Bronyton full  
Dr. Blue full

CHAPTER 5: Lights! Cameras! DIEEEE!  
The journey continues, Dr. Blue keeps in contact with Steve for he can easily solve the puzzles without the hassle of confusion because the puzzles were getting harder to solve. He continued to follow the path, a voice calls out to him.

“Hey! You! Stop!”

Two guards that were fully armored, carrying sword’s, go up to Steve and one of them talks.

“We’ve, like, received an anonymous tip about a human wearing a striped shirt. They told us they were wandering around Hotland right now… I know, sounds scary, huh? Well, just stay chill. We’ll bring you someplace safe, OK?”

They walk a bit, leading Steve but he says something.

“… Huh? What is it, bro?” The shirt they’re wearing?… like, what about it?”

It was silent for a second.

“Bro… Are you thinkin… What I’m thinking?”

Steve says no.

“Bummer. This is, like… Mega embarrassing. We, like, actually totally have to kill you and stuff.”

With that the duo Royal Guards attack Steve but he successfully evades each attack and notices that they were getting hot with the armor on. The second guard takes off it’s torso piece while the first guard tries to tough it out by keeping it on but it soon confesses because of the heat. The first guard says that the second guard he likes very much and that it tries to play it off but the second guard suggests they go get ice cream, Steve spares them and the two go to get ice cream… There was some strong bromance between the two guards. Steve goes further on, following his own path until he goes some place dark and Dr. Blue calls him.

“Okay, I’m back! A-another dark room, huh? Don’t worry! M-my hacking skills have got things covered!”

The lights turn on, the scene shows Bronyton behind a desk wearing an anchorman outfit as there was a screen behind the robot that showed Steve.

“Are you serious???”

Said Dr. Blue.

“OHHHHHH YESSS!!! GOOD EVENING, BEAUTIES AND GENTLEBEAUTIES! THIS IS BRONYTON, REPORTING LIVE FROM MTT NEWS! AN INTERESTING SITUATION HAS ARISEN IN EASTERN HOTLAND! FORTUNATELY, OUR CORRESPONDENT IS OUT THERE, REPORTING LIVE! BRAVE CORRESPONDENT! PLEASE FIND SOMETHING NEWSWORTHY TO REPORT! OUR TEN WONDERFUL VIEWERS ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!”

Steve finds a basketball.

“BASKETBALL’S A BLAST, ISN’T IT, DARLING? TOO BAD YOU CAN’T PLAY WITH THAT BALL. THEY’RE MTT-BRAND FASHION BASKETBALLS. FOR WEARING, NOT FOR PLAYING. YOU CAN’T GET RICH AND FAMOUS LIKE MOI WITHOUT BEAUTIFIYING A FEW ORBS.”

Steve goes to find something else.

“OH MY!!!… IT’s A COMPLETELY NONDESCRIPT GLASS OF WATER. BUT ANYTHING CAN MAKE A GREAT STORY WITH ENOUGH SPIN!”

Steve goes to find something else.

“OH NO!!! THAT MOVIE SCRIPT!!! HOW’D??? THAT GET THERE??? IT’S A SUPER-JUICY SNEAK PREVIEW OF MY LATEST GUARANTEED-NOT-TO-BOMB FILM: BRONYTON THE MOVIE XXVIII… STARRING BRONYTON! I’VE HEARD THAT LIKE THE OTHER FILMS… IT CONSISTS MOSTLY OF A SINGLE FOUR-HOUR SHOT OF ROSE PETALS SHOWERING ON MY RECLINING BODY. OOH!!! BUT THAT’S!!! NOT CONFIRMED!! YOU WOULDN’T (COUGH) SPOIL MY MOVIE FOR EVERYONE WITH A PROMOTIONAL STORY, WOULD YOU?”

Steve reports it.

“ATTENTION, VIEWERS! OUR CORRESPONDENT HAS FOUND… A MOVIE SCRIPT! OH MY! AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT’S FOR MY LATEST FILM! LET’S NOT KEEP THEM WAITING! LET’S OPEN IT UP AND GET THE SCOOP!… OH??? WHAT’S THAT INSIDE THE SCRIPT? THAT TICKING SOUND… THAT LIT FUSE… OH MY!!! LOOKS LIKE I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE MOVIE! WE DEFINITELY HAVE A BOX OFFICE BOMB ON OUR HANDS! AND IT’S ABOUT TO BLAST YOU TO BITS! BUT DON’T GET TOO EXCITED! YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SEEM THE REST OF THE ROOM YET!”

The scene breaks away and Bronyton was hovering and lights up a hidden bomb.

“OH MY!!! IT SEEMS EVERYTHING IN THIS AREA IS ACTUALLY A BOMB! THAT DOG’S A BOMB! THAT BASKETBALL’S A BOMB! EVEN MY WORDS ARE…!”

The words literally blew up near Steve.

“BRAVE CORRESPONDENT… IF YOU DON’T DEFUSE ALL OF THE BOMBS… THIS BIG BOMB WILL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS IN TWO MINUETS! THEN YOU WON’T BE REPORTING “LIVE” ANY LONGER! HOW TERRIBLE! HOW DISTURBING! OUR NINE VIEWERS ARE GOING TO LOVE WATCHING THIS! GOOD LUCK, DARLING!!”

Dr. Blue calls.

“D-don’t worry! I installed a bomb-defusing program on your phone! Use the ‘defuse’ option when the bomb is in the DEFUSE ZONE! N-Now, go get ’ em!”

Steve disabled all the bombs except for the big one but as Bronyton speeds up the big bomb’s time, it doesn’t go off. It was revealed Dr. Blue virtually disabled it, saving Steve’s life and Bronyton leaves being defeated again. Steve goes to meet Crimson. Nope calls Steve.

“MAYBE WE NEED TO THINK ABSTRACTLY. MAYBE THE L STANDS FOR… LOVE.”

“But isn’t love supposed to be FIERY RED!? Like a cartoony human-heart?”

Said Jinx.

“BUT JINX, DON’T YOU TURN PEOPLE’S HEARTS GREEN?”

“You make it sound like I give people nausea.”

“WELL, IT WOULD BE AN AFFECTIONATE NAUSEA.”

Jinx laughs.

“Okay, yeah! That’s me!”

The call ends and Steve goes back to venturing. He encounters a spider monster who attacks him and says that she was offered a lot of money if she killed him and Steve had to do his best without being caught in the webs, not be bit by the spiders, and not get eaten by the giant pet spider she had. She turned him purple as well because it was a more “fitting color” for him until she got a telegram from a spider that reported he was a very nice person. There was a misunderstanding and said that she saw that person who offered her the money shift form in the shadows, that it had a striped shirt on as well. She lets him go, sparing him and he goes to venture some more until he heard a voice.

“OH? THAT HUMAN…”

Above Steve, out of the shadows, appeared Bronyton.

“COULD IT BE…?… MY ONE TRUE LOVE?”

Bronyton was dressed as a princess, coming down the stairs of a castle and heading to him. A song begins to play, as if it was a stage play or something near dramatic stuff.

“Oh my love…Please run away… Monster King… Forbids your stay… Humans must… Live far apart… Even if… It breaks my heart… They’ll put you… In the dungeon… It’ll suck… And then you’ll die a lot… Really sad… You’re gonna die… Cry cry cry… So sad it’s happening.”

All that time Steve was trying to avoid Bronyton who then begins to say…

“SO SAD. SO SAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO THE DUNGEON. WELL, TODDLES.”

The robot presses a button and Steve falls down, he is forced to try and cross the colored tiles and if he fails he gets incinerated which he does fail because it was impossible but Dr. Blue virtually saves him again from almost being burnt to a crisp and Bronyton goes to face Steve one on one. Steve turns yellow and starts shooting prop lasers at Bronyton, “defeating” him and proceeding to go meet Crimson.

CHAPTER 5.5: Extra Stuff  
Going up to a restaurant, it was night out and Anonie was there, just standing outside.

“Hey. I heard you’re going to the core. How about grabbing some dinner with me first?”

Steve says okay.

“Great, thanks for treating me. Over here. I know a shortcut.”

Anonie leads Steve to the shortcut and they are instantly in a dark room with a few tables that have candles on them.

“Well, here we are. So. Your journey’s almost over, huh? You must really wanna go home. Hey. I know the feeling buddo. Though… Maybe sometimes it’s better to take what’s given to you. Down here you’ve already got food, drink, friends… Is what you have to do… Really worth of?”

Anonie turns to the side, trying to hide her sigh but she turns towards Steve again.

“Ah, forget it. I’m rootin’ for ya, kid. Hey.”

She says suddenly.

“Let me tell you a story. So I’m a sentry in snowdin forest, I sit out there and watch for humans. It’s kind of boring. Fortunately, deep in the forest… There’s this HUGE locked door. And it’s perfect for practicing knock knock jokes. So one day, I’m knocking ‘em out, like usual. I knock on the door and say “knock knock.” And suddenly, from the other side… I hear a man’s voice. “Who is there?” So, naturally, I respond: “dishes.” “Dishes who?” “Dishes a very bad joke.” Then he just howls with laughter. Like it’s the best joke he’s heard in a hundred years. So I keep ‘em coming, and he keeps laughing. He’s the best audience I’ve ever had. Then, after a dozen of ‘em, HE knocks and says… “Knock knock!” I say “who’s there?” “Old man.” “Old man who?” “Oh! I did not know you could yodel!” Wow. Needless to say, this guy was extremely good. We kept telling each other jokes for hours. Eventually, I had to leave. Sigma gets kind of cranky without his bedtime story. But he told me to come by again, and so I did. Then I did again. And again. It’s a thing now. Telling bad jokes through the door. It rules. One day, though, I noticed he wasn’t laughing very much. I asked him was up. Then he told me something strange. “If a human ever comes through this door… Could you please, please promise something? Watch over them, and protect them, will you not?” Now, I hate making promises. And this guy, I don’t even know his name. But… Someone who sincerely likes bad jokes… Has an integrity you can’t say “no” to.”

Steve knows who Anonie is talking about and found this quite interesting.

“Do you get what I’m saying? That promise I made to him… You know what would have happened if he hadn’t said anything?… Buddy.”

She closes her eye sockets, sighing again and then opens them.

“… You’d be dead where you stand. Phew… Hey, lighten up, bucko! I’m just joking with you. Besides… Haven’t I done a great job protecting you? I mean, look at yourself. You haven’t died a single time. Hey, what’s that look supposed to mean? Am I wrong…? Heh.”

She goes over to a plant and then faces him.

“Well, that’s all. Take care of yourself, kid. ‘Cause someone really cares about you.’”

Steve heads out of the restaurant and finds a paper on the ground that tells him to go towards the dark creepy alley. He does so but meets two monsters who were total geeks who just praise a lot of the characters in this parody and he just goes away, heading to The Core. The phone rings.

“Huh? Who are they? N-nobody else is s-supposed to be here…”

Said Dr. Blue.

“Oh well! We can’t worry about that now!”

The call ends, the two shadows walk away and Steve follows but loses them once he got to an elevator. The phone rings.

“Ready? This is it! Take the elevator up.”

Steve does so but finds out the elevator doesn’t work, he goes to find another path. It was tedious but so far he managed to survive.

CHAPTER 6: WTF???  
Okay people, after just witnessing what the hell happened I’m just going to summarize this part of the chapter…

Guy: Hey man, don’t be pulling that bs move man…

Me: ……Shut the hell up Jim! This is my parody! I do whatever the hell I want to do on here, okay?!

Jim: How the heck do you know my name man???

Me: Well once you aren’t a complete nuisance, maybe I’ll tell you but for now I’m gonna just make you disappear.

Jim: Ha! As if man!

Me: Hocus Pocus!

Jim is now gone, and I lay in bed because I’m partially sick.

Me: Where was I? Oh yeah, that’s right. Ahem…

Steve pretty much walked around in The Core and it was a large place but manages to come across the one and only killer robot: Bronyton. Again Bronyton tries to kill Steve but then Bronyton got like an upgrade that made him glamourous.  
full  
I don’t know if Bronyton is completely a guy or girl now because I am confused. Anyway… Dr. Blue kinda helps out by encouraging Steve to survive and he does, defeating Bronyton and then goes to venturing to find Crimson. Steve came to an abandoned town that lead up to a similar house like Tavi’s.

He checks inside and finds some monsters who were friendly. He walks around in the home, finding a key and heart shaped locket but as he continued to venture the house, the monsters tell him a story about how long ago a human fell down into the mountain. The boy was hurt, calling out for help and Asriel heard his cry of struggle. He brought the boy into the home of his uncle and cousin for Asriel was a part of royalty. A prince but his cousin, King Crimson, took the throne because Asriel wasn’t at the age to rule yet.

They treated the human as if he were their own blood, that Asriel and human were like siblings because they enjoyed a lot of things. One day, the human had become very ill and told them he wanted to see a bed of dandelions. Though… The next day, he died… Asriel was in much pain, grieving for the lost of his friend, even both Crimson and Tavi were grieving, everyone was. Asriel absorbed the human’s SOUL, transforming into something powerful and crossed the barrier between monster and human, taking his friend’s body to a human village and placing him onto a bed of dandelions.

Villagers began to attack Asriel, he had the power to destroy them but simply walked away, taking each blow to the body… When he arrived back at home, he collapsed in the human’s room, both boys died at the same night. It was very sad and Crimson remained as king ever since, promising to end the suffering by breaking the barrier between human and monster. After learning that, Steve comes across a chapel, entering inside it and the interior was golden. The bells rang thrice, a figure stood before him…

“So you finally made it. The end of your journey. In a few moments, you will meet the king. Together… You will determine the future of this world. That’s then. Now. You will be judged for your action. You will be judged for every EXP you’ve earned. What’s EXP? It’s an acronym that stands for execution points.” A way of quantifying pain you have inflicted on others. When you kill someone, your EXP increases. When you have enough EXP, your LOVE increases. LOVE, too, is an acronym. It stands for Level of Violence. A way of measuring someone’s capacity to hurt. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself. The more you distance yourself, the less you will hurt. The more easily you can bring yourself to hurt others.”

The figure reveals itself to be Anonie.

“… But you. You never gained any LOVE. ‘Course, that doesn’t mean you’re completely innocent or naive. Just that you kept a certain tenderness in your heart. No matter the struggles or hardships you faced… You started to do the right thing. Even when you ran away, you did it with a smile. You never gained LOVE but you did gain love. Does that make sense? Maybe… Now. You’re about to face the greatest challenge of your entire journey. Your actions here… Will determine the fate of the entire world. If you refuse to fight… Crimson will take your soul and destroy humanity. But if you kill Crimson and go home… Monsters will remain trapped underground. What will you do?… Well, if I were you, I would have thrown in the towel by now. But you didn’t get this far by giving up, did you? That’s right. You had something called “determination.” So as long ass you hold on… So as long as you do what’s in your heart… I believe you can do the right thing. Alright… We’re all counting on you kid. Good luck.”

Anonie winks and uses a shortcut to leave. Steve goes to meet King Crimson. He finds a monster wearing a cape standing in a bed of dandelions, singing to himself.

“Dum dee dum… Oh? Is someone there? Just a moment. I have almost finished watering these flowers… Here we are!”

He turns around, this must be the king.

“Howdy. How can I…”

He noticed Steve is a human and is caught off guard for several seconds.

“I so badly want to say, “would you like a cup of tea?” But… You know how it is.”

He walks over to the other side of the bed of flowers, pondering a bit with a smile showing, then turning towards Steve.

“Nice day today, huh? Birds are singing, flowers are blooming… Perfect weather for a game of catch.”

He soon frowns a bit.

“You know what we must do… When you are ready, come into the next room.”

He goes somewhere and Steve follows.

“Just think of it like… A visit to the dentist. If you aren’t ready for this, bite her am I.”

Steve sees the barrier and Crimson talks about it, he was ready to duel the king and so they do. Steve talks to Crimson while battling, Crimson hands tremble a bit but continues to attack Steve as Steve continues to dodge the attacks.  
Crimson Skies  
full  
Steve eventually fights back but doesn’t use dangerous weapons, instead he uses the locket to deal paragonal attacks. The fight was very challenging, King Crimson used his triad spear to swipe at Steve but each swipe changed colors where Steve had to stay still or move in order not to take much damage. Suddenly, the king fell on one knee, Steve had defeated him?

“Ah… So that is how it is. I remember the day my relative died. The entire underground was devoid of hope. The future had once again been taken from us by the humans. In a fit of anger, I declared war. I said I will destroy any human who came down here. I would use their souls to become godlike… And free us from this terrible prison. Then, I would destroy humanity… And let monsters rule the surface in peace. Soon, the people’s hopes returned. Tavi, however, became disgusted with my actions. He left this place, never to be seen again. Truthfully… I do not want power. I do not want to hurt anyone. I just wanted everyone to have hope… But… I cannot take this any longer. I just want to see Tavi. I just want to see Asriel. Please… Young one… This war has gone on long enough. You have the power… Take my soul, and leave this cursed place.”

Steve offers Crimson a hand, the king was a bit confused but questions it.

“After everything I have done to hurt you… You would rather stay down here and suffer… Than live happily on the surface?”

He smiles a little.

“Human… I promise you… For as long as you remain here… My relative and I will take care of you the best we can. We can sit in the living room, telling stories… Eating butterscotch pie… We could be like… Like a family…”

Suddenly bullets circle around Crimson and impact into the king, his SOUL being depleted as a familiar evil flower appears with an innocent (deceiving) smile.

“You IDIOT. You haven’t learned a thing. In this world…”

The human souls surround Dono as his face turns into slush and just looks demonic horribly.

It’s KILL or BE killed.

Chapter 6.5: Mad Dandelion  
It was dark suddenly, until a bright face showed itself and it was as big as a billboard. It was Dono’s face as he smiles or winks at Steve.

“Howdy! It’s me, DONO. DONO the DANDELION! I owe you a HUGE thanks. You really did a number on that old fool. Without you, I NEVER could have gotten past him. But now, with YOUR help…”

Dono’s face looks similar to Crimson’s.

“He’s DEAD.”

A demonic grin from him now.

“And I’VE got the human SOULS! Boy! I’ve been empty for so long… It feels great to have a SOUL inside me again. Mmm, I can feel them wriggling… Awww, you’re feeling left out, aren’t you?”

He winks with his tongue out.

“Well, that’s just perfect. After all, I only have six souls. I still need one more…”

The eyes get dark, the pupils turn white, he has a sly smirk.

“Before I become GOD. And then, with my newfound powers… Monsters. Humans. Everyone. I’ll show them all the REAL meaning of this world. Oh, and forget about escaping to your old SAVE FILE. It’s gone FOREVER. But don’t worry. Your old friend DONO… Has worked out a replacement for you. I’ll SAVE over your own death.”

He smiles with fangs.

“So you can watch me tear you to bloody pieces… Over, and over, and over… What? Do you really think you can stop ME? Hee hee hee… You really ARE an idiot.”

Everything turns red, limbs were seen moving and the six SOULS disappear. Dono shows his face again but with an overdosed smile, eyes bloodshot red and the irises green as his form had completely changed. What… The Heck… Is… He???  
Your Demons  
full  
He then begins to attack heavily and Steve is defeated over and over again but somehow still defeats Omega Dono by calling out to the SOULS to help defeat Omega Dono. Dono is defeated and Steve spares him. The two talk a bit, Dono being very complicated and confused then leaves the area.

Chapter 7: End?  
The phone rings, it was Anonie on the other line.

“Heya. Is anyone there? Well… Just calling to say… You made a snowman really happy…. Guess I should say something else, too. So… It’s been a while. The uncle returned, and is now ruling over the underground. He’s established a new policy… All the humans who fall here will be treated not as enemies… But as friends. It’s probably for the best, anyway. The human souls the king gathered… Seem to have disappeared. So, uh, that plan ain’t happening anytime soon. But even though people are heartbroken over the previous king… And things are looking grim for our freedom… The new king’s trying his best not to let us give up hope. So, uh, hey… If we’re not giving up down here… Don’t give up wherever you are, ok? Who knows how long it will take… But we will get out of here.”

Another familiar voice was heard, it was Sigma.

“ANONIE!!! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO???”

“Oh, nobody.”

“WHAT!? NOBODY!? CAN I TALK TO THEM TOO???”

“Here, knock yourself out.”

“WAIT A SECOND… I RECOGNIZE THIS NUMBER!!! ATTENTION, HUMAN! I, THE GREAT SIGMA… AM NOW CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD! IT’S EVERYTHING I’VE EVER DREAMED OF… EXCEPT, INSTEAD OF FIGHTING, WE JUST WATER FLOWERS. SO THAT’S EVER-SO-SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. AND WE’RE HELPING DR. BLUE WITH HIS RESEARCH! HE’S GONNA FIND A WAY TO GET US OUT OF HERE. JINX IS HELPING ALSO! THOUGH, TO BE HONEST, HER METHOD OF HELPING… SEEMS KIND OF… EXPLOSION-INDUCING. BUT I THINK BLUE LIKES HAVING HER AROUND. UH OH!”

“Hey! What are you up to, punk?”

Said Jinx as she is heard in close proximity.

“Ngahhh!”

“PLEASE DON’T NOOGIE THE PHONE.”

“Hey! Who’s in charge here!?”

“ME.”

She laughs.

“Oh… Hah, that’s right…”

She stops.

“I quit my job as a leader of the Royal Guard. Actually, since we won’t be fighting anymore. The Royal Guard totally disbanded. There’s, uh, only one member now.”

“BUT HE’S EXTREMELY GOOD.”

“Yeah!! He is!!! C’mere!!”

“PLEASE DON’T NOOGIE THE SKELETON.”

She talks some more about how she’s a gym teacher, and a lab assistant, and what happened to Crimson but she says to not give up and always be happy. The phone clicks, ending the call but Dono pops up into sight.

“Why…? Why did you let me go? Don’t you realize that being nice…… just makes you get hurt? Look at yourself. You made all these friends… But now, you’ll probably never see them again. Not to mention how much they’ve been set back by you. Hurts, doesn’t it? If you had just gone through without caring about anyone… You wouldn’t have to feel bad now. So I don’t get it. If you really did everything the right way… Why did things still end up like this? Why…? Is life really that unfair? Say. What if I told you… I knew some way to get a better ending? You’ll have to load your SAVE file, and… Well, in the meantime, why don’t you go see Dr. Blue? It seems like you could have been better friends. Who knows… Maybe he’s got the key to your happiness…? See you soon.”

Dono gives an innocent smile and disappears underground. The files are found and we go to start a new journey of things and eventually get caught up with things for a “better ending.”

Chapter 7.5: ???  
This chapter is just heart warming and funny chapter. What makes this chapter funny is how Jinx sends Steve on a mission to give Dr. Blue an outfit but she tries not to reveal her true feelings while saying why he needs to give this to Blue. Steve goes along with it and gives it to Dr. Blue and a few moments later, they are outside the lab, at some place and Dr. Blue explains to Steve how he has to lie in order to fit with the crowd so that he won’t be beaten up. Steve tries to help him by roleplaying as Jinx, trying to help Blue to be himself and Jinx comes by and…. You know what? Just don’t worry what happens. There is some extra content that I don’t feel like explaining but I’ll make up for this lag in the long run. Just on a tight schedule, you know? Besides, Steve goes on a few friendly dates, the most well known one was with Sigma.

Chapter 8: The End  
Steve is at The Rift, Crimson stares at it until he speaks up.

“Oh… Back so soon? How are you feeling?”

Steve was ready to face him again.

“… I see…”

He turns around to look at Steve.

“Ready!”

The strange light fills the room. It was a twilight color and as the battle was about to begin, Steve was filled with DETERMINATION.

“Human… It was nice to meet you. Goodbye.”

Then a fireball knocks Crimson away a bit, Tavi is seen coming into the scene.

“What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth… Do not be afraid, my child. It is I, TAVI, your friend and guardian. At first, I thought I would let you make your journey alone… But I could not stop worrying about you. Your adventure must have been so treacherous… and ultimately, it would burden you with a horrible choice. To leave this place would have to take the life of another person. You would have to defeat CRIMSON. However… I realized… I cannot allow that. It is not right to sacrifice someone simply to let someone leave here. Is that not what I have been trying to prevent this whole time? So, for now, let us suspend this battle. As terrible as CRIMSON is… He deserves mercy too.”

Crimson soon joins the two.

“Tavi… You came back…”

“Do not “Tavi” me, Crimson! You pathetic whelp. If you really wanted to free our kind… You could have gone through the barrier after you got ONE SOUL… Taken six SOULS from the humans, then come back and freed everyone peacefully. But instead, you made everyone live in despair… Because you would rather wait here, meekly hoping another human never comes.”

“… Tavi… You’re right… I am a miserable creature… but, do you think we can at least be friends again?”

Tavi sighs.

“NO, Crimson.”

Jinx comes out of nowhere.

“Ngahhhhhh!!! CRIMSON! Human!! Nobody fight each other!!! Everyone’s gonna make friends, or else I’ll…!! I’ll…”

“Hello. I am TAVI. Are you the human’s friend? It is nice to meet you.”

“Uh, yeah…?”

She pulls of a grin, fangs showing.

“Nice to meet you! Hey CRIMSON, is that your relative?”

She said going over to him.

“Jeez. That’s rough, buddy.”

Dr. Blue comes in nervously.

“H-hey! Nobody hurt each other!”

An awkward silence from him then Tavi speaks up.

“Oh! Are you another friend? I am TAVI. Hello!”

“Uh, h-h-hi!”

‘THERE’S TWO OF THEM???’

Thought Blue in total surprise as he goes to stand next to Jinx.

“HEY!”

Announced Sigma.

“NOBODY FIGHT ANYONE! IF ANYONE FIGHTS ANYONE…! THEN I’LL BE FORCED!!! TO ASK JINX FOR HELP!!!”

“Hello!”

“OH! HELLO, YOUR ROYALNESS! PSST! HEY, HUMAN… DID CRIMSON SHAVE…? AND… CLONE HIMSELF????”

Anonie then comes into view with her hands in her coat pocket.

“Hey guys… What’s up?”

“That voice…!!”

Said Tavi, realizing the familiar voice.

“Hello. I think we may… Know each other!”

“Oh hey… I recognize your voice too.”

“I am TAVI. So nice to meet you.”

“The name’s Anonie. And, uh, same.”

“Oh! Wait, then…! This must be your brother, Sigma! Greetings, Sigma! It is so nice to finally meet you! Your sister has told so much about you.”

“WOWIE… I CAN’T BELIEVE ASGORE’S CLONE KNOWS WHO I AM! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!”

“Hey, Sigma… What does a skeleton tile his roof with?”

“HMMM… SNOW-PROOF ROOF TILES???”

“No, silly! A skeleton tiles his roof with… SHIN-gles!!!”

Tavi and Sans laugh.

“I CHANGED MY MIND!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!”

The commotion soon ends and they all look at Steve.

“My child, it seems as if you must stay here for a while. But looking at all the great friends you have made… I think… I think you will be happy here.”

Suddenly, Dr. Blue asked Sigma something.

“H-hey, that reminds me. Sigma… YOU called everyone here, right? Well, besides, uh, her. Uh, anyway… If I got here before you… How did you know how to call everybody?”

“LET’S JUST SAY… A TINY FLOWER HELPED ME.”

“A tiny… Flower?”

Steve’s eyes widen, this was not good. A giant plant vine grabs them all, except for Steve and Dono the Dandelion shows himself.

“You IDIOTS. While you guys were having your little pow-wow…”

Face turns demonic.

“I took the human SOULS! And now? Not only are THOSE under my power… But all of your FRIENDS’ SOULS are gonna be mine, too! Hee hee hee.”

Face goes back to being innocent.

“And you know what the best part is? It’s all your fault. It’s all because you MADE THEM love you. All the time you spent listening to them… Encouraging them… Caring about them… Without that, they wouldn’t have come here. And now, with their souls and the humans’ together… I will achieve my REAL FORM. Hee hee… Huh? WHY am I still doing this?”

He says with a smirk.

“Don’t you get it? This is all just a GAME. If you leave the underground satisfied, you’ll “win” the game.”

He then gets angry.

“If you “win,” you won’t want to “play” with me anymore. And what would I do then?”

His face goes demonic again, him smiling.

“But this game between us will NEVER end. I’ll hold victory on front of you, just within your reach… And then tear it away just before you grasp it. Over, and over, and over… Hee hee hee.”

He smirks again.

“Listen. If you DO defeat me, I’ll give you your “happy ending.” I’ll bring your friends back. I’ll destroy the barrier. Everyone will finally be satisfied. But that WON’T happen.”

He grits his teeth, looking very insane.

“You…! I’ll keep you here no matter what!”

Bullets surround Steve.

“Even if it means killing you 1,000,000 times!!!”

He laughs, each bullet impacting and new ones forming until Steve was at his last. The last round of bullets slowly closing in on Steve until Tavi managed to block the incoming bullets with a ring of fire.

“What?!!”

“Do not be afraid my child… No matter what happens… We will always be there to protect you!”

Dono tries again but his bullets are blocked by Sigma’s bone attack and Jinx’s spear.

“THAT’S RIGHT, HUMAN! YOU CAN WIN!! JUST DO WHAT I, WOULD DO… BELIEVE IN YOU!!!”

Said Sigma and Jinx proceeds to say something.

“Hey! Human! If you got past ME, you can do ANYTHING! So don’t worry! We’re with you all the way!”

Anonie begins to speak.

“Huh? You haven’t beaten this guy yet? Come on, this weirdo’s got nothin’ on you.”

Dono tries again, wanting to exterminate Steve but his friends keep on blocking the attacks.

“Technically, it’s impossible for you to beat him…”

Added in Dr. Blue.

“B-but… Somehow, I know you can do it!!”

“Human, for the future of humans and monsters…! You have to stay determined…!”

As Crimson said that, Bronyton and other monsters came to cheer Steve on as Dono seemed to not like this.

“Urrrgh…. NO! Unbelievable!! This can’t be happening…! You… YOU…!”

That demonic grin shows one last time.

“I can’t believe you’re all so STUPID. ALL OF YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!!!”

Everything shakes and becomes bright until suddenly there was a boy in front of Steve. His backed turns towards him as he checks out his body and says this…

“Finally. I was so tired of being a dandelion.”

He turns around, soon smiling at Steve.  
full  
“Howdy! Steve, are you there? It’s me, your best friend.”

He soon turns into a god and levitates.  
full  
ASRIEL DONO

Mad Hopes and Dreams  
It’s the end. Steve held onto his hopes… He reduced how much DAMAGE he’ll take this turn! Dono sends fireballs at Steve, he only got hit by one. Steve thought about why he’s here now…

He can feel the empty space in his inventory get smaller and smaller! The background turns a fury of spastic multicolored lights as Dono grins at Steve: “The true final battle” was finally beginning. Dono raises his arms up, summoning giant stars that fall near Steve, exploding into smaller stars in which it was hard to avoid for Steve. Dono charges “DIE CAELUTIS.”

“You know…”

He shrugs, his head shaking left to right in pity for Steve as he mocked him.

“I don’t care about destroying this world anymore.”

Multiple lightning strikes try to hit Steve and he gets struck twice. Dono calls on “DIE FLAMMEUS.” Steve’s items fills up with dreams…

“After I defeat you and gain total control over the timeline… I just want to reset everything.”

He spawns two flaming swords and goes to hack and slash Steve. Steve was defeated but something resonated within Steve’s soul as death was coming to it to be taken away by Dono…

But it refused.

Dono charges “DIE CAELUTIS.”

“All your progress… Everyone’s memories. I’ll bring them all back to zero!”

Many huge lightning strikes come down, Steve dodges all of them. Dono readies “NOVA CAELUM.” Steve kept on holding to his dreams, reducing DAMAGE!

“Then we can do everything ALL over again.”

Stars fall down again, exploding into more of a mess of stars until a giant one comes at the end and explodes everywhere as Steve takes a few damage but it didn’t affect him that much. Dono readies “DIE TERRORE.”

“And you know what the best part of all this is? You’ll DO it!”

He shoots waves of bullets that target Steve and scatter but at the end of the attack, a massive blast happens and Steve almost is defeated again but he took things from the hopeful items and regained health. Dono calls on “DIE FLAMMEUS.”

“And the you’ll lose to me again.”

He goes to slash at Steve with the burning swords but misses. Steve kept on holding onto dreams, reducing DAMAGE!

“And again.”

Dono shoots waves of bullets at Steve, hitting him only once and Dono readies “DIE CAELUTIS.”

“And again!!!”

Lightning yet again tried to strike Steve, he was starting to see a pattern. “NOVA CAELUM” was being readied by Dono.

“Because you want a “happy ending.””

Stars began to fall as Steve easily avoids them all. “DIE FLAMMEUS” was bing called upon by Dono as Steve’s dream came true, giving him experience points.

“Because you “love your friends.””

Dono proceeds to to slice at Steve, having a hard time at getting an accurate swing in but he pulls off a cheap shot on the last swing, using the two swords to strike near the middle and explode into stars. That caught Steve off guard but he still remained standing in his place.

“Because you “never give up.””

He shoots bullets at Steve, Steve dodging and yet again taken surprise by stars coming out of the bullets. Steve held onto his hopes still, trying to reduce as much DAMAGE as he could.

“Isn’t that delicious? Your “determination.” The power that let you get this far… It’s gonna be your downfall!”

He raises his arms, multicolored lightning strokes at Steve as he tries to avoid them all in a hurry. Dono readies “LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT.”

“Now, ENOUGH messing around! It’s time to purge this timeline once and for all!”

The background turns all black and a giant skull laughs at Steve before opening its mouth and shooting out a white blazing ray of light that covers almost all of the area.

“… Even after that attack, you’re still standing in my way…? Wow… You really ARE something special. But don’t get cocky. Up until now, I’ve only been using a fraction of my REAL power! Let’s see what good your DETERMINATION is against THIS!!”

He soon turns into his last form.  
full  
MAD GOD ASRIEL DONO blocks the way!

“Urah ha ha ha… Behold my TRUE power!”

He shoots out fire bullets from his claws, almost killing Steve again.

“I can feel it. Every time you nearly die, your grip on this world slips away. Every time you die, your friends forget you a little more. Your life will end here, in a world where no one remembers you…”

Steve needed to get his friends back, he needed their help. The whole world was ending.

“Still, you’re hanging on…? That’s fine. In a few moments, you’ll forget everything too. That attitude will serve you well in your next life!”

Again, Steve needed to dodge more of the bullets as Dono insanely laughs.

“Show me what good your DETERMINATION is now!”

Steve kept on struggling as he tried to reach his SAVE file. Nothing happened. He tried again, yet nothing occurred. Seems SAVING the game really is impossible… But.. Maybe, with what little power he has…

He can SAVE something else. He calls out to the depths of Dono’s souls, going to save his friends. His determination allowed him, successfully saving them. Strangely, as Steve’s friends remembered him… Something else began resonating within the SOUL, stronger and stronger.

It seems that there still one last person that needs to be saved. But who…? Suddenly, he realized. He reached out and called their name.

“Huh? What are you doing…!?”

His Theme  
Said Dono, very confused until a flashback began to invade the scene. It showed a boy who had fallen down into the mountain. Dono sees him and asks if the boy is okay, helping him up and taking him to where his uncle and cousin were at. The scene cuts back to Dono who was showing signs of regret, sorrow, and a bit of remembrance. Steve felt his friends’ SOULS resonating within DONO!

“Wh… what did you do…? What’s this feeling…? What’s happening to me? No! NO! I don’t need ANYONE!”

He tries to repent the feeling by shooting at Steve some more but Steve keeps pushing on.

“STOP IT! Get away from me! Do you hear me!? I’ll tear you apart!”

Dono was showing signs of frustration but hesitation as he shoots at Steve less.

“… … Steve… Do you know why I’m doing this…? Why I keep fighting to keep you around…?”

The bullets began to avoid Steve, his tactic was working into Dono’s conscience.

“I’m doing this… Because you’re special, Steve. You’re the only one that understands me. You’re the only one who’s any fun to play with anymore. No… That’s not JUST it. I… I… I’m doing this because I care about you, Steve! I care about you more than anybody else!”

Dono seemed to be holding back the tears, the bullets stopping.

“I’m not ready for this to end. I’m not ready for you to leave. I’m not ready to say goodbye to someone like you again… So, please… STOP doing this… AND JUST LET ME WIN!!!”

Dono cries out as he summons LIGHT OF JUDGEMENT, blasting at Steve as Steve just takes it, still holding on.

“STOP IT!! STOP IT NOW!!!”

Soon, Dono stops, looking defeated.

“… Steve… I’m so alone, Steve. I’m so afraid, Steve… Steve, I… I…”

There was a flash of light, in which a young Dono replaced the mad god and that Dono was seen crying and breathing hard, trying to wipe away the tears and feeling exhausted.

“I’m so sorry. You’re not Steve, are you? Steve has been gone for a long time… Um… What is… What is your name?”

The boy says his name.

“Eclipse?” That’s… A nice name. Eclipse… I haven’t felt like this for a long time. As a dandelion, I was soulless. I lacked the power to love other people. However, with everyone’s souls inside me… I not only have my own compassion back… But I can feel every other monster’s as well. They all care about you so much. I wish I could tell you how everyone feels about you individually. Sigma… Anonie… Jinx… Blue… Crimson, Tavi… Monsters are weird. Even though they barely know you… It feels like they all really love you. Eclipse… I… I understand if you can’t forgive me. I understand if you hate me. I acted so strange and horrible. I hurt you. I hurt so many people. Friends, family, bystanders… There’s no excuse what I’ve done.”

Eclipse forgave Dono.

“Wh… What? Eclipse, come on. You’re… You’re gonna make me cry again.”

He said with a delightful smile.

“… Besides, even if you do forgive me… I can’t keep these souls inside of me. The least I can so is return them. There’s something I have to do. Right now, I can feel everyone’s hearts beating as one. They’re all burning with the same desire. With everyone’s power… With everyone’s determination… It’s time for monsters… To finally go free!”

Dono levitates in the air, releasing the souls from inside him as the barrier was now broken. He levitates down on the ground, looking at Eclipse again.

“Eclipse… I have to go now. Without the powers of everyone’s souls… I can’t keep maintaining this form. I’ll turn back into a dandelion. I’ll stop being “myself.” I’ll stop being able to feel love again. So… Eclipse… Please take care.”

Eclipse comforts Dono by giving him a hug, Dono hugs back as the two seemed to be crying happy tears.

“Ha… I don’t won’t to let go… Eclipse, you’re going to do a great job, OK? No matter what you do. Everyone will be there for you, okay?”

He let’s go of the hug.

“Well… My time’s running out. Goodbye.”

Dono walks away, everything turns white. The day calls upon the monsters to exit the mountain to find a better life, to turn a new leaf as Eclipse was the last on out and he saw his friends waiting for him.

The End
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide