Writing Fanfic on Site Images

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If you’re looking for a good way to force some pony-centered writing out of you, I’ve found a relatively fun way to do just that.

1. Go on Derpibooru. Find image you like.  
  2. Write short story about the situation depicted in said image you like.  
  3. Post fanfic in comment section.

Not only is it a good way to get yourself writing, it might bring a smile to the face of the artist/uploader. You should link to any of the stories you write here, along with the image you wrote them about. For example, I wrote a story on >>932155.
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
I would suggest creating threads in the fanfiction section of the forum and linking the image there rather than writing fanfic in the comments. I suppose it depends on the length.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide