Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!
An AI art Turing test of sorts—you don’t know which, or how many, pieces of the art above were made (almost) entirely with AI. Of the half dozen or so people I’ve given these tests to, so far, none have gotten a perfect score.
All images were generated by me from a txt2img base, and most had some iterative img2img/inpainting/manual guidance steps. Very small blemishes in AI images were removed in a minute or two with a smudge brush or color correction tool.
Answers and attributions follow:
- Human, by koviry—https://derpibooru.org/images/2885781
- Human, by koviry again—https://derpibooru.org/images/2885773
- Human, by RocketLawnChair—https://derpibooru.org/images/2104500
- Human, by multiverseequine-https://derpibooru.org/images/2910461
- AI—Some leg weirdness going on, and shadow is wrong.
- AI—Doe’s antlers are asymmetric, buck’s back hoof is odd, speckles are uneven.
- AI—Cutie mark is wrong, eyes and horn leave something to be desired.
- Human, by crimmharmony—https://derpibooru.org/images/2205115
- AI—Artifacting on her chest between her mane, odd beanie.
- AI—Far ear is different from near, far hindleg is odd (maybe).
How did you do?