- New feature: Added option to auto mute videos when scrolled out of view.
- Fix webms sometimes stuck in paused state when “Pause in background” or “Enable sound by default” are enabled.
- New feature: Added setting to load full sized WebMs, disabled by default.
The scaled WebM videos on Derpibooru are encoded with an maximum average bitrate of around 1000 ~ 1500 kb/s. However this is not always enough for complex scenes, causing heavy blocking artifacts if ‘scale large images’ is enabled and the videos are scaled to your window size.
An example is this cinemagraph >>1711590: Compare the full size video with the scaled ‘large’ version and the distinction should be clear.
Also, I’ve been trying to solve the problem of Chrome occasionally seizing up when trying to load/play multiple webms simultaneously (48 in my case), this will affect you if you have
PAUSE_IN_BACKGROUNDenabled. If you’re one of those severely affected, -try the experimental version that I’m working on, it’s still terribly buggy and leaks memory on rare occasions but hopefully makes the problem occur less frequently. It also contains enough logging to deforest the Amazon. Edit: Nevermind don’t use the script the memory leak is bad.
>You mean stick it in that nicely commented section at the top?
>…but you’d ended up editing the source anyway, as those configs doesn’t carry over across script updates.
I know, the only solution is localStorage. But if nothing will change on derpibooru, there should not be many script updates…
font-size: 2.5em;to the CSS selector
Is it possible to make a toggle icon at the webm’s page a bit larger?
Added options to
- replace GIF preview with webm thumbnails
- pause webm videos when tab is in background
Both defaults to off, edit the source code to enable.
A stopgap solution until Derpibooru implements the feature natively.
Shows a toggleable icon on the top left of all webms that contains an audio track.
On the image page the icon is hidden until you hover over the image.
Download from Github
Download from OpenUserJS
Firefox users are required to install Laboratory by Mozilla and follow the instructions here.
- Added option to auto mute videos when scrolled out of view.
- Fix webm sometimes stuck in paused state
- Added the option to always load full size video
- Settings could now be found at Derpibooru’s Content Settings page, under the new ‘Userscript’ tab. And should now carry across script updates.
- Added the option to disable browser’s native video control
- Added the option to enable audio by default.
If you do not specify a field to search over, the search engine will search for posts with a body that is similar to the query's word stems. For example, posts containing the words
spread wings would all be found by a search for
sewing would not be.
|Literal||Matches the author of this post. Anonymous authors will never match this term.|
|Full Text||Matches the body of this post. This is the default field.|
|Date/Time Range||Matches the creation time of this post.|
|Numeric Range||Matches the numeric surrogate key for this post.|
|Full Text||Matches the title of the topic.|
|Literal||Matches the numeric surrogate key for the topic this post belongs to.|
|Numeric Range||Matches the offset from the beginning of the topic of this post. Positions begin at 0.|
|Date/Time Range||Matches the creation or last edit time of this post.|
|Literal||Matches posts with the specified user_id. Anonymous users will never match this term.|
|Literal||Matches the short name for the forum this post belongs to.|