Vent thread

Monoxide

I love Muffin horse
It’s the worst because it came out of nowhere, my mom was with him, he was driving to a mountains during the holiday break but then it all happened, so quickly in car he barely managed to park the car and pull keys out of the ignition my mom called for ambulance but after getting hospitalized, everytime we visited him his health declined
The worst is I didn’t get to say proper goodbye to him I would never expect this to happen
As for what’s going to kill him it’s acute pancreatitis, death of pancreas and sepsis and multi organ dysfunction
midob

E9th, C6
@Monoxide
So sorry to hear that, be strong, lean on your family and let them lean on you, support each other. I lost my father to a RTC 10 years ago, the pain never goes away but you learn to cope.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Sucks that most of my favorite potato chips and biscuits and even frozen goods have become so expensive to buy now than it was before this pandemic begun.
I say this is a secret agenda by the government to make people not eat unhealthy foods.
Fuck this shit.
Monoxide

I love Muffin horse
It hurts that the doctor at intensive care unit said that if he were to make it out somehow it would take s month or even more….
I did saw him today, doc said that alot of people get acute pancreatitis and that is very dangerous organ because of the enzymes it holds
Right now I’m keeping hope for time being…
midob

E9th, C6
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Same thing has happend in Britain, only it’s not just junk foods. All foods have gone up in price massively, nothing but profiteering by the supermarkets and wholesalers, farmers aren’t responsible, they’re struggling too.
Monoxide

I love Muffin horse
@midob
I can say the same, i came to visit my neighbour country which is Germany and they like have cheaper Pepsi even with the pfand thing, aka return the plastic bottle, compared to my country
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Just Stop Oil is truly discusting its one horrible thing to go for paintings artists put there heart and sould into.
And now they go for the Magna Carta? A symbol of freedom that helped make Britian and America the free nations they were. A milestome in the history of democracy treated like refuse?
Maybe they aren’t perfect countries, but they’re a work in progress and to see people look at a symbol like that and instead of being inspired to do better, they dump on it is just wrong.
What’s next? The first document of the Emancipation Proclamation or the Bill of Rights?
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Just Stop Oil is truly discusting its one horrible thing to go for paintings artists put there heart and sould into.
And now they go for the Magna Carta? A symbol of freedom that helped make Britian and America the free nations they were. A milestome in the history of democracy treated like refuse?
Maybe they aren’t perfect countries, but they’re a work in progress and to see people look at a symbol like that and instead of being inspired to do better, they dump on it is just wrong.
What’s next? The first document of the Emancipation Proclamation or the Bill of Rights?
JSO has done a lot of fucked up things, yes. Have you heard they’re even responsible for blocking off ambulances that are going/coming from emergencies alongside blocking those trying to rush people into hospital? Its messed up. Honestly I know when they did that shit they angered/disgusted a LOT of people including myself which is why I refuse to support them despite being all for their cause for saving the environment etc.
They do seem to of died down a little bit recently but I do still see them trying & lingering around with their sad little lives of inconveniencing others & damaging their cause even more from time to time.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lil_VampireCJ
Ironic the whole point of enviormentalism is to save earth from dooming people.
And then they cause havoc on actual innocent people.
This is the stuff that makes people hate enviormentalists.
If you want people to like saving the planet be more like Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin and show people the beauty of your cause.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I really need to get a new laptop battery. The current one I have died last year and my charger’s the only thing keeping my laptop on, which means everytime there’s a power outage in my neighborhood (like the one I had two hours ago) my laptop turns off and I have to turn it on again whenever the power does come back.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Lil_VampireCJ
Groups like JSO should be reclassified as domestic terrorists for such actions…at least in my opinion.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
This air conditioner problem is just fucked beyoind repair.
And when I say repair, I mean cleaning, since apprantly the real issue that an essential piece called the coil needs to be cleaned and that’s apparently a $500 job.
And we apprently can’t bear to turn the bitch off since it’s not good for anything but constant leaking now.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Lil_VampireCJ
@DragonBoi471
oh boy, an activist group that uses their cause to justify their treatment of people they want so badly to hear their (incoherent) message & show little to know remorse when some people die as a result of their own doing all in the name of “tHe EnViRoNmEnT!!!” bunch of muppets doing more harm than good for their cause & wonder why people (rightfully) don’t take them seriously.
midob

E9th, C6
@Lord WyrmSpawN
That’s bloody ridiculous, the “coil” they’re referring to will be the evaporator radiator, it’s actually quite easy to clean in most cases, if it’s leaking that’ll be due to a blocked condensate drain; easy to unclog with a small drain snake.
For 500 bucks I’d expect them to drain the refrigerant and physically remove the evaporator, which is very unlikely to be necessary.
If you do decide to DIY clean your AC there are plenty of tutorials on YT, just ensure the power is isolated while you do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide