Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Another day, another round of screaming and arguing within my family.
God, I am going to be so fucking happy when I finally move out.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

this past six months I been seeing a subtle buildup to a thing that I would call islamapunk movement
and I begrudgingly thank Israel for it.
And Dune 2
The same way others would appropriate non-christian or flat out demonic imageries as symbol of the struggle against “The Man.”
we could see appropriation of hamas and or some other extreme jihad elements . Which to me would be utterly hilarious.
Am I excited for a islamapunk movement where I would hear ppl randomly spout wallahi salamalaikum and see tattoos of palestinian martyrs?
Yes, as long as it means more women wearing hijab as random fashion accesories, removed from islam itself, secularized, morphed into a symbol of rebellion.
imagine. a piece of cloth once seen as oppressed submission to a rigid system, becoming a symbol of rebellion without a cause.
It would offend everyone and that’d be the point.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
@tehwatever
Yes, as long as it means more women wearing hijab as random fashion accesories, removed from islam itself, secularized, morphed into a symbol of rebellion
sounds like someone doesn’t know a lot about turkey.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@harasha456
I don’t know nothin bout the land of the turks.
do nonmuslims wear the darn thing too? wear em in clubs, while drinkin and partying, and pairing em up with short sleeves and hotpants and tattoos?
if yes, then I guess Turkey’s a lot more islamapunk than I thought.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Page 314, in which Oakewood finds something shocking in the old book he received

I feel like Milo knows the exact number
midob

E9th, C6
@harasha456
Heh, I’m intrigued by Turkey too, there was a time I wanted to move to, live and work in Turkey. I’ve met some very friendly people there on the multiple occasions I’ve visited. It’s interesting that it’s technically a muslim country, but is secular and laws are not dictated by religion, it’s somewhat ethnically diverse too.
Some stunning countryside there too.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I had someone stop talking to me not too long ago when they found out I worked for the government, as they believe that everyone in the government is out to get them.
I was just pondering this as I am currently spending my work day eating McDonald’s while fiddling around on the computer mindlessly, occasionally playing with chat-bots on my phone.
Clearly I am too busy to have gotten the notice that I’m supposed to be a shadowy government spook out to get everyone.
midob

E9th, C6
@Zincy
What?! you’re on the governments payroll and you’ve infiltrated this site, I feel betrayed.
Honestly though if someone has that mindset they’re probably not worth interacting with 🤷
We have a saying here: Theres nowt stranger than folk
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Zincy
Blame politician . They have a bad habit of causing huge distrust and making decisions that general piss everyone off. Blaming something like video games for violent crimes, campaigning by using stereotypes to appeal to voters based on their traits, sending counter-protest, talking stupid about mental disability, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide