Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Started playing Kingdom Hearts 3 (finally).
Game feels a little sluggish compared to the previous entries, so I’m not quite sure how to feel about it just yet.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Dipped my toes into New Vegas hardcore for my next playthrough. You get dehydrated fast. I’m gonna finish my Legion run and then start that, it’ll be Yes Man. (I think I’d prefer to do him mostly because I honestly like the Mojave BoS and I feel bad for them. Them being beaten down and in hiding makes them more interesting imo. I’m not sure if I’ll stick with McNamara or replace him with hardin. They’re both reasonable and McNamara lifts the lockdown after you complete his quests anyway.
Background Pony #F082
So apparently Amazon canceled preorders for “Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door” for Switch, and the title isn’t available on their search except for the original and other Paper Mario games.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Wiimeiser
I’m going with the ladder here.
It’s still available in the US as well. Because why would they show us an overview of the game two weeks ago on youtube. It’s on Nintendo own site that the release date hasn’t changed. So I’m going to guess that he went to a third party like Gamestop or something.
Background Pony #36CC
Watching DSP try to play a game is like watching a monkey try to solve a Rubix Cube.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide