Derpibooru downloader software?

UrtZ

Searching for some soft that’s able to download images from Derpibooru by tags
so far, found 2 applications on GitHub
  • one is “Derpibooru downloader” by Sibusten, v2.1.0.
    it’s fine, but somehow it dosen’t download all the images: like, by the tag it founds 2135 images (like the site do), and it downloads 2030-2040 on random. No logs about what happened with other 100 images.
    It seems it was abandoned, no updates for 3 years.
  • the other is Derpi Downloader 1.4 by Rain0Ash.
    crappy interface, it founds 2096 images (but not 2135) and downloads them all, giving in a log that some images took to long time to get (i think it’s the issue of the first application; may be my not-so-fine internet connection is the cause… )
Is there anything better then these two?..
UrtZ

Asked at other forums, people gave me this:
  • Imgbrd-Grabber by Bionus (also GitHub)
    multiboard viewer/downloader.
    a bit hard to configure (especially to find where to insert the API key - button “Sources” on the lower edge), but great UI, and works nice.
also, there’re really 2096 images, but tag says “2135”.
Kinda, 39 images are deleted or something…
upd. that’s a filter on my account hide 39 images.
the question is solved
_Cloud_Snow_
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Hi. I have Derpibooru Downloader v2.1.0, it stopped working about 3 months ago, it was very convenient for me, but alas, it no longer works. Maybe you have something similar??? Or did I write something off-topic at all???
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide