derpibooru's badges

Blackblade360
Artist -

About me
Elloo, I would like to request the Notoriously Divine Tagger badge, since I put descriptions from the original source over to Derpibooru.
Also how do I get the MLP 1992 edition badge and the verified pegasus badge?
Plus how does the Power of Love Badge works, do I have to do a safe rated pg or pg 13 artwork or rated r type style?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Blackblade360
MlP 1992 and Verified Pegasus were badges given for April Fools events a few years ago, they are unobtainable now
Also Power of Love is given if any artist has a pic with 1000+ upvotes, regardless if the image of SFW or NSFW
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
First, welcome to the site.
Second, This is where you ask if you qualify for badges. Sending staff PMs asking for badges is .. not great. Please save PMs to staff for real problems that there are no forum threads for, or which can’t be handled by reports.
Third, the criteria for most badges you may eventually qualify are listed in this thread. If there are specific, numerical, search-executable criteria for a badge, you can see yourself whether you qualify or not.
If there is no search executable criteria, or no instructions for how to get the badge (as there are for things like the donor badges), then odds are you won’t qualify for any of them for a year or more, if ever.
And badges for past sitewide events are … well, past. You can not get badges for events you weren’t here for.
If it helps, I’ve looked at your profile and uploads, and you have all the badges you currently qualify for. But, hang around, keep uploading quality images and tagging them well, participate in sitewide events when they happen, and maybe someday you’ll qualify for other badges.
But not today. Ok?
Bazza
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

PhD Flopper Enthusiast
Do I qualify for any other badges? From what I’ve seen on my account under the criteria is the “best artist” badge, but double checking would be helpful!
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Bazza
Yep, based on this search, you do qualify for Best Artist.
You can read about the badge criterias and searches here, just remember to replace the name parts with your username.
BTW, someone should update the forum thread above with the new April Fools badges from 2023 and 2024.
Bazza
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

PhD Flopper Enthusiast
How would I go about doing that, just out of curiosity and to make it so I’m not just wandering around looking at text wondering what to do
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Have you checked the criteria? Best Artist only applies if you upload five images of yours and they get over 100 upvotes. you only have two. And Hard Work is for 10 NSFW images with 350 upvotes or more.
Done.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Galestorm
Uhm … I think we need to know the context for what you’re asking. Because on it’s surface, that sounds like either an edit or an alternative version.
Just looking at your artwork which you uploaded and which does not have a source_url (artist:killerteddybear94, score.gte:100, uploader_id:385788, -source_url:http* it seems you do qualify.
But that result is different from artist:killerteddybear94, score.gte:100, derpibooru exclusive`, so maybe we should look closer?
Several of the images have a description:
Cropped from the Mirror Lovebug Horse’s Wedding Dress pic.
So … it sounds like they are edits of some other image. For the Celestia images, they appear to be from this image which was originally posted on DeviantArt on June 9, 2018, and then posted here on or around June 19, 2018.
The Luna images appear to be cropped from this image, originally posted on DeviantArt on Nov 15, 2019, and then reposted here on or around Jan 1, 2020.
So, the images appear to not really be derpibooru exclusive.
Please don’t get me wrong - those are really nice drawings, thank you for sharing them here ^_^
But they really aren’t what derpibooru exclusive is for - images with that tags were meant to “posted directly to Derpibooru by its creator, and as such the original source of the image is Derpibooru itself”. I know the short description says exclusively posted to the booru - I’m not sure that’s the way the tag has been defined historically, and it’s not how I use it. But in any case, it doesn’t seem that you qualify for the badge. I’m sorry.
Maybe you qualify for some others?
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Ciaran
it’s fine. it was just the vagueness of how to get the badge that threw me off. so the bottom line is Derpibooru Exclusives only apply to pictures that aren’t anywhere else & also aren’t cropped from already existing pictures. right?
sorry i took so long to respond, i went to bed after i read your post & it take me a while to think of what to say.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide