Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@WaynePonePone
I just find the whole thing improbable like one man visiting every single children in the world in one night just to give them presents? How fast does this fat ass travel on a sleigh powered by magic reindeer?
Background Pony #967B
Why do people hate discord mods but never the normal discord users?
Are we seriously gonna think that normal users are some wholesome innocent people? And that maybe mods had every right to ban them for posting in the wrong area and they’re the ones acting inappropriately?
Also I feel like calling mods fat antisocial people might be projecting a bit for many people just saying. I mean aren’t you using Discord too?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #967B
A lot of the users use it for its intended purpose. I mostly talk to my friends on it. Nothing too big or obsessive.
‘Discord Mod’ implies someone who takes great meaning out of having power in Discord. Almost everyone has their own server, but not everyone is a ‘discord mod’.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Mr.Myoozik
I don’t really like Pennywise all that much.
For starters he’s less of a schemer and more of a voracious if still knowledgeable beast. Really, all his motivations are about feeding and feeding…and sleeping rinse and repeat.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Background Pony #967B
Same principle that can be applied to users of any other platform really like Twitter/X, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, DeviantArt, YouTube and yes even forum sites like this place. Oftentimes it isn’t the moderator’s fault that they try to do their jobs it’s just unruly users making it so much worse for everybody else.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Honestly, fighting AI is a losing battle. Limiting the use of it by companies and corporations and making laws to protect the people the AI copies/mimics is the way to go, since this genie isn’t going back into the bottle. The more you refuse to accept that and shame others using it or sharing things that had AI help make it like silly songs and shorts, the worst things will get since the people abusing it don’t give a shit about your attempt to cancel AI.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Meanlucario
It was like people fighting television back then when it first became commercially available and they were afraid it was gonna replace movies, books and minstrel shows.
@Beth
Also makes you wonder how he can even afford buying all the toys and gifts for all those he deems “nice”
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
English should never have a spelling reform. Its nonsensical spellings and pronunciations is charming and unique.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I kind of feel bad for ToastedShoes Pokemon mod going downhill, but at the same time, they kind of brought their fate on themselves.
Releasing a mod at the hype of Palworld, with people claiming Palworld as a Game Freak killer, it just seems like they were asking to be stricken.
Maybe if they did it much later in the year when the hype died down, Nintendo wouldn’t have done anything.
Though this does seem to show Game Freak doesn’t really care about Palworld itself just that mod.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario
Basically someone made a mod replacing characters with Poke characters to include Ash Ketchum or the actual pokemon like Pikachu.
This article is from two days ago when the mod came out.
And this article came out a few hours ago stating the Pokemon conversion mod got shit down.
It probably didn’t help that ToastedShoes is also a fairly popular youtuber with a good amount of notoriety already.
Edit: It seems there might be a paywall to the mod too. So again asking for more trouble.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I don’t want to buy from game companies when their ego gets too big.
Gamefreak needs to finish their games before worrying about someone else who actually cares.
Pokémon is heavily controlled by its place in the market. They can’t innovate, they have to market to kids, they can’t retcon monsters out to have more in depth game play. They sell merchandise now. I get it. They’re angry at people who make games.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I’m saying that they can’t, and their inability to retcon monsters is a detriment.
The gameplay is limited because every gameplay mechanic has to consider 600+ different monsters with incongruous body shapes. They can’t lose any monsters or its a marketing nightmare, they lose their tag line “got to catch them all”
Pokemons marketing is too big to retcon monsters now. So every game pretty much becomes a tech demo for the same game on a new console.
This isn’t the first time marketing limitations made pokemon worth less. Digimon is able to do a lot more because it’s not chained to such a limited target demographic.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Beth
I think rarely Digimon ever “reconned” digimon before. At worst some are in copyright limbo or just aren’t in a game. I heard that they are working on the skeleton for as many mons as possible though, so we might see a game with all of them in the future.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
The new game Palworld doesn’t need to retcon, it has less monsters by virtue of it being new and not pokemon.
Digimon I more meant can be darker and more artistic. Digimon should also have an easier time with less fully distinct monsters.
Also I got Cyberslueth both stories, I was happy to see virtually all Digimon incorporated. Like 650+
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide