Splatoon thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Funny thing, we’re getting new Spirits in Smash Bros. Ultimate, one of which is based on Splatoon 3…which happens to coincide with the actual FrostyFest kickoff.
Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
@Emerald Tanuki
Saturday of course! Because you can get late out of bed and you can get late into bed.
In Friday you still have to work (or school) and therefor get up early, and on Sunday you have to go early to bed, because you have to go back to work (school) on Monday.
Also, the stores still have open on Saturday.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
It’s weird playing Splatoon 3’s multiplayer for so long, seeing Deep Cut getting all chummy with everyone…and then diving into the single-player mode and facing off against all three for boss fights. Thankfully it wasn’t for malicious reasons, they needed money to help the community and they thought the items you were looking for WERE treasures, but it turned out to be squat in value so they were embarrassed at trying to kill you for nothing
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Honestly, what I wanted to vent about, in hindsight, is pretty silly to explain publicly, and I’d rather explain in a private message to someone who’d be willing to listen and (try to) understand what my problem is. Nothing to do with rank, I’m not trying to be #1, I just…would rather explain privately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide