Splatoon thread

Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
@Emerald Tanuki
Looking good!
Always like like to see dark skinned Ink- and Octolings, because there are so few of them for some reason.
There are many choices of costumisation, but to me many players still look alike.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
The reason I don’t play Anarchy is because I’m afraid I’ll just lose every single time and my grade will drop down to F- immediately.
Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
Something Splatoon could have done with Deep Cut and the Splatfest, but would probably be alien to everyone not living in Germany, would be having a German Carnival themed Splatfest.
It is tradition that every community, town, city, village, choses one or more people to lead the carnival and represent them. The representatives are either the Prince (often companied by his wife, the Princess), the Child Prince (the same thing, but with little boys), and the “Dreigesterin”, who are three people, all commonly represeneted by men, Prince, Damsel, and Farmer.
Siver as the Prince, Frye as the Farmer, and Big Man as the Damsel:
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Starting next season, I’m gonna begin my first Anarchy battle. I’m really nervous though, I’m afraid I might lose every single time no matter how hard I play.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
From what I saw and understood from the trailer; If you lose, you have to start all over again, BUT you also gain points for permanent upgrades, meaning you not only gain experience by trail-and-error, you also make your character stronger.
So, the game is expecting from us to fail over and over again until we reach the top floor, right?
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@Emerald Tanuki
I’m not really sure what I saw, but the DLC apparently tells what mains Frye and DJ Octavio have.
While Callie is A Roller Main, Marie a Charger Main, Pearl a Dualies, and Marin a Brella main, Frye mains the Splatana, and Octavio the Splatling.
Also, what I am unsure of, Shiver mains the Stringers, and Big Man the Slosher.
Background Pony #8781
I won’t lie, I would love to live in an apartment complex like the Flounder Heights (rooftop ink battles notwithstanding).
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
I don’t want to play Splatoon anymore if this is how the ball rolls…
Same with the German soccer league. At the end, Bayern Muenchen always wins the cup. For years! Because they have the money and always buy the best players.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide