Splatoon thread

Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
I really don’t want to complain in this forum, but to me, Team Saturday, the latest Splatfest, again, was a complete disaster from beginning to end.
I’m sorry.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@blue-case90
I did it without the continues.
I didn’t even have max lives when I beat it. I had three. I also made the enemies weaker up to a certain floor. I also had the Floor reset which is useful.
Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
I personally sugggest:
  1. Use a weapon you are comfortable with, if possible. I’m not sure if the weapons are given out randome or in a specific order. I myself beat it with the Brush.
  2. Get hacks from Marin that fits to your play. You also unlock new hacks from playing. I suggest more lifes, weapon damage increase, and Pearl Drone assistance.
  3. If possible, choose stages based on the reward. There is also a hack that make curtain rewards appear more often. And again, the Pearl Drone really Kicks!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide