Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Humans are primates in the great ape family. We would also be seen as an invasive and destructive species by our own definition.
The best part is there is nothing special or magical about humans, and nobody is going to save us from destroying ourselves like the bacteria that made themselves extinct from pumping too much oxygen in the atmosphere.
Our egos, the way we see ourselves and others depends on the same magical thinking that’s going to kill us all. Because instead of internalizing loss into our world view we conveniently avoid it, because accepting loss doesn’t sell happy meals.
So yes, The Crocodiles will have their land back soon.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think Legends Arceus was the big reason why ScarVio and DBSP turned out the way they did.
It was just a gigantic talent sink. It might have been fun but I think they got a little too ambitious.
I think they put too much attention on what is basically a spin off to the detriment of their main titles.
It would be like if Explorers of Sky took all the development time away from Pokemon Platinum. It would probably be crappy.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
the big problem with legends is that they went halfsies on the open world realistic sim aspect. when I was playing legends by the end I was just screaming “this shit has no business being in a pokemon game” over and over again. Palworld is basically legends arceus without pokemon’s mechanics holding it back.
that said I’d love to play a traditional pokemon game set in the same time period as legend’s arceus. that part of the game was quite inspired.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
The ongoing crisis between Israel and Gaza, and the US support of the former, is almost certainly more of a religious matter than a political one. See, a lot of Christians in the US- or at least those with political power- don’t actually like Jewish people very much. At best, they’re seen as potential converts; at worst, they’re Christ-killers, and every negatives conspiracy theory involving them is immediately believed. But, the US government continues to support Israel, because the existence of Israel as an independent nation is integral to Evangelical Christian interpretation of the End Times. According to the Bible, one of the signs of the second coming of Christ is the building of the third iteration of Solomon’s Temple. But at present, a mosque has been built over the Second Temple’s ruins. It wouldn’t surprise me if the US government’s goal was to inflame tensions between Israelis and the Muslim population to the point that the Israeli government just bulldozes the mosque so they can rebuild the Temple.
So basically, all of this is happening, because a bunch of politicians are certain that if they do this, their Sky Man will then carry them off into the clouds where they can watch and laugh as all the people they hate suffer and die.
Background Pony #C2DE
Reddit atheism should come back. Religous uber weirdos have been without an opposition for too long and I’m tired of continously seeing them on Twitter and TikTok.
The online atheists are generally nicer now anyway. All the shitheads left or became religious uber weirdos themselves ironically.
Background Pony #2A7B
Is redemption possible in any way?
Personally, I feel that we shouldn’t seek approval from others for what we do, but I also think that we should be open to second chances.
Let’s say the bully who used to bother you at school now comes and says “I’m sorry”, would you accept his apology or let him deal with his past?
Does losing apologies work?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #2A7B
I feel like you are mixing up becoming a better person and redemption. They are linked, but a childhood bully growing up and maturing is normal. Someone who does something heinous as an adult and is trying to change and make up for that is more along the lines of redemption.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mr.Myoozik
I think it’s less a trap and more them using their fame to get away with crimes (and it’s not just a youtuber thing). It’s not them stumbling onto crimes, but them knowing they can get away with it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think whatever people say about Palworld and ai, I think I’ll say this.
Even if they did use ai for some of the designs of the pals (which they deny and I have no reason to disbelieve them), I think the whole effort and hard work in making a game like that, the struggles to make a game like this, and even having fans name one of the Pals Depresso.
Making the game was not the work of an ai. The deisgn of it was made by human spirit and passion. And to me that’s what really matters.
And I do think the Pals should be better designed and more original, but I like to think that’s something they’ll work as time goes on. Besides good designs aren’t the only part of making a good game.
Thats my essay for the day.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Games have, for years, used various degrees of generative AI for models/art/ext.
Randomization, background NPC generation, model mixing, etc.
I don’t see why it’s such a big issue now.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy
because it’s less about lightening the load and more about cheaping out in an industry that’s been having mass lay-offs in the dozens every month.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide