API Deprecation Notice: We are retiring the previous version of our API. Please make sure you update your third party apps! More info

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Selaphiel in topic 2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Selaphiel
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pomegranates :P
"@Binkyt11":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431563#post_3431563
[bq="Binkyt11"] "@SeraphimDawn":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431558#post_3431558
Hmm, do you have an image? [/bq]
>>278034p

I would like to exclude those shoes he's wearing. Just give him bare hooves. Give him slender stallion muzzle and eyes like the one this stallion has >>1509160t.

And Curved horn, like the unicorn stallion in Mistmane's village. Turquoise >>1520166

I made a new cutie mark for him
!http://i.imgs.fyi/img/1vtp.png!

I
Sorry if this is too much to ask. Than thanks anyways.
No reason given
Edited by Selaphiel
Selaphiel
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

[bq="Binkyt11"] "@SeraphimDawn":/art/2018-derpibooru-community-collab/post/3431558#post_3431558
>>278034p

I would like to exclude those shoes he's wearing. Just give him bare hooves. Give him slender stallion muzzle and eyes like the one this stallion has >>1509160t.

And Curved horn, like the unicorn stallion in Mistmane's village. Turquoise >>1520166

If this is too much to ask. Than thanks anyways.
No reason given
Edited by Selaphiel
Selaphiel

>>278034p

And Curved horn.

No reason given
Edited by Selaphiel
Selaphiel

>>278034p

I would like to exclude those shoes he's wearing. Just give him bare hooves. Give him slender stallion muzzle like the one this stallion has >>1509160t.

And Curved horn.

No reason given
Edited by Selaphiel