Viewing last 25 versions of post by CrashiePone in topic Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

CrashiePone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Stupid horse
Hello everyone!

~~
I've missed out in previous years, but I'd really like for my pony to be in this years community collab. I don't have anything suitable to submit for it, like no show-style non-anthro pony art D: If any of you kind artists that are donating your time to help out with collab submissions would be willing to draw my oc for the collab it would be very greatly appreciated. You can find her by searching the tag oc:rainbow crash~~
Reason: A kind soul volunteered to help me out.
Edited by CrashiePone
CrashiePone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Stupid horse
Hello everyone!
I've missed out in previous years, but I'd really like for my pony to be in this years community collab. I don't have anything suitable to submit for it, like no show-style non-anthro pony art D: If any of you kind artists that are donating your time to help out with collab submissions would be willing to draw my oc for the collab it would be very greatly appreciated. You can find her by searching the tag oc:rainbow crash
No reason given
Edited by CrashiePone