Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I am, again, done with collab requests and for real this time not doing any more unless something really catches my eye.

Did almost as many as I did last year anyway. P:
Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
full
This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2020 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!
If you are an artist who would like to help draw people’s OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you’re willing to help out! We’ll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances last year where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
If you’re someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!
List of artists
-> Pizzamovies
-> LightningBolt
-> Dragonpone
-> TexasUberAlles
-> succubisamus
-> Binkyt11 (requests closed)
-> Parcly Taxel (unavailable 9 to 25 December)
-> Lightning Stripe
-> puddingskinmcgee
-> cheezedoodle
-> DrawingExobass
-> T72B
-> RavistDash
-> Моцна п’яны
-> RainDashESP
-> Guardian Talon
-> phat_guy
-> MiniFeru
-> flusilazole
-> Patachu
-> Calena
-> Nothingtosee (Pony OCs only)
-> CrystalightRocket
-> Stellar Dust
-> 40kponyguy
-> Darkest Lunar Flower
-> 69beas
-> Th3BlueRose (Only available from December 18-25)
Folks looking for help drawing their OC
-> Dazril
-> Summer Dawn
-> Apollo2JZ
If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please send me a PM or make a new post in this thread.

Could I please be added?
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
One avalon487 had asked, in this thread, to do a pic of their OC Ren the Changeling for the collab, to which 40kponyguy responded and was acknowledged as the one drawing the request. The avalon487 has also approached Th3BlueRose for drawing their OC elsewhere despite 40k doing it already. As such which picture to allow in the collab is to be determined.

(My vote? If you try to take advantage of people’s generosity like this, you don’t get to be in the collab at all.)
TheChangeyRen
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Purveyor of Birdcats
@Barhandar  
I wasn’t trying to take advantage of anyone’s generosity.

The original pic done by 40k had some errors on the design, which I approached them about. They offered to redraw it for me, which I accepted. Over a week passed from when they said it would be finished with no word, so I asked T3hBlueRose. They sent me the finished piece at the same time that 40k responded, and I haven’t had much time to be able to reply to either of them due to the holiday.
innocentpony

An aviation mechanic~!
Also, could i please also be added to the list of people who need help? I cant draw digital and im not in any way shape or form able to at the moment ^^’
ReplicaKisser

I have two OCs that were made traditionally, would really love if someone could make a version with a transparent background for the two, or just let your creative sides out, I wouldn’t mind

full

full
Noir-B
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

beauvoirferril0
Hey there.  
This will be the first time I have ever gotten the chance to participate in something like this. But since I can’t draw (especially digitally) worth beans at the moment, I’ll leave my mane pone Monty here if anyone wishes to draw him. He doesn’t have a piece with a proper angle for something like this as of yet.

Appreciate the opportunity. ^^

full
Brony Savior

Okay so I drew My OC but it’s on paper and I don’t have the ability to draw it on a computer or a tablet. I would buy all this stuff to do it if I had the money. So can anyone help me?
Aeterna Sol
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Elysian Prince
Huh. I’d need to post my OC here, won’t I? I have two, and I’d appreciate both being drawn, but only one really needs to be made. I’ll post them when I figure out how…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please go to the 2021 collab thread.