Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Art packs you wish existed?

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I like the idea of Rarity as a gamer. But I'm not talking Call of Duty or Sims (seriously I hate when people make her favorite game the Sims).

I'm talking about games like Metroid, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Ico, Okami, Legend of Zelda, Shadow of Colossus and Metal Gear Solid. Games of beauty and artistry.

The reason why I think Rarigamer is a great concept is because of what it represents. Rarity could represent an underrepresented part of video games: the art of video games. To Rarity, games would be a way to experience somepony's creative vision not just a way of killing time.

So that's my idea for possible art. (And if you make her play a multiplayer game, please don't make her use her magic to cheat. It's an old joke and it makes her look like an ass.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer