Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ziemniax in topic Artists you miss.

Ziemniax
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with a score of over a 100, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with a score of over 350
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, with G4 wrapping up soon, i decided to make the list of artists and animators that used to be in the fandom in these past 9 years and i happened to stumble upon/like their work. For some reasons they either decided to quit doing pony art, quit doing art in general, quit being associated with pony fandom in any ways, they didn't upload for a longer period of time or they just simply vanished.

If you remember at least half of the names here, i tip my hat for you :P

If there are names that shall be here but aren't - they are still active around the fandom in some way or simply i don't remember them for one reason or another.

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, Joey-Darkmeat, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, Malifikyse, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Sokolas, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, Stradivarius, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

Special mentions: Johnjoseco (this guy drew so much of pony-related content back in the day), KP-ShadowSquirrel (i miss old days when he posted tons of mlp fanart and sketches), WhiteDiamonds (I miss good old Rarijack Daily blog), Cartoonlion (was never a fan of their art, but nevertheless it still had a special place in many bronies' hearts), Rainbow (not really missing, just uploading once every months/years), alfa995(didn't draw ponies for years, but drew a aingle lewd mlp pic recently), Roboshi(not for being an artist but an actual faving machine), AffinityShy, askrustynail, Ghost, King Cheetah, rayodragon(special mention for sadder reasons)
No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with a score of over a 100, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with a score of over 350
Artist -

So, with G4 wrapping up soon, i decided to make the list of artists and animators that used to be in the fandom in these past 9 years and i happened to stumble upon/like their work. For some reasons they either decided to quit doing pony art, quit doing art in general, quit being associated with pony fandom in any ways, they didn't upload for a longer period of time or they just simply vanished.

If there are names that shall be here but aren't - they are still active around the fandom in some way or simply i don't remember them for one reason or another.

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, Joey-Darkmeat, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, Malifikyse, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, Stradivarius, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

Special mentions: Johnjoseco (this guy drew so much of pony-related content back in the day), KP-ShadowSquirrel (i miss old days when he posted tons of mlp fanart and sketches), WhiteDiamonds (I miss good old Rarijack Daily blog), Cartoonlion (was never a fan of their art, but nevertheless it still had a special place in many bronies' hearts), Rainbow (not really missing, just uploading once every months/years), alfa995(didn't draw ponies for years, but drew a aingle lewd mlp pic recently), Roboshi(not for being an artist but an actual faving machine), AffinityShy, askrustynail, Ghost, King Cheetah, rayodragon(special mention for sadder reasons)
No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, Malifikyse, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, Stradivarius, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, Stradivarius, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, rayodragon, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, rayodragon, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, WarpOut, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Epulson/CzudakX, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, PenguinPotential, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Rikose, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, aymint, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, DCLzexon, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, bronyseph, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, saturnspace, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, Kohtek, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, EuropaMaxima, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, Kaliptro, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, TesslaShy, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, livesmutanon, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dreatos/Valcron, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, draneas, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lamiaaaa, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, jaredofart, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Conoghi, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, Equestria-Prevails, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax
Ziemniax
Artist -

7nights, Alligator Tub Productions, animatedjames, antiander, Aruurara, Aphexangel, Asai-G, Audrarius, Average-Hanzo, Bakasan, BlackGryph0n, briskby, Buttercupsaiyan, Cobaltsnow, Coltsteelstallion, Coyotemations, Crookedtrees, Crown Prince, CSIMadmax, dannylim86, Dashboom, Devinian, Dovne, Dshou, Duo Cartoonist, efrejok/Eigaka, egophiliac, emlan, empty-10, erthilo, Ethanqix, Ferexes, fauxsquared, Freedomthai, Galaxyart, Glancojusticar, Hallogreen, Herny, Insomniacovrlrd, JanAnimations, January3rd/June34rd, Jepso, Jessy, jesusmayloveyou, JinZhan, JustPony, Junglepony, karpet-shark, Karzahnii, Killryde, knifeh, laaseensld, Lentoto, lifeloser, Lovelyneckbeard, lunaismaiwaifu, lvl, L.Y.R.A. Animations, m@k, marble-soda, MegaHerts, Megarexetera, MisterDavie, Mistydash, mlpanon, Moe, MohawkRex, Momomistress, Mostazathy, Mr KupKake, mrponiator, mrwes326, Mushroomcookiebear, MysteryBen27, Nagaseiryu, Negativefox, NightFalls Studios, ninjapony, Nonamesleft, petirep/Dawn Somewhere, Php1, PinkieSurprise/kinkiepieid, PluckyNinja, Pokehidden, ponegranate, PonyKillerX, ponylicking, ponytiki, pooryorick, Pyruvate, ObisamAnimations, Quizia, Rain-Gear, Ruhje, Sallymon, Sapphire1010/gomigomipomi, semehammer, Severus, ShadesofEverfree, Siberwar, SillyFillyStudios, Skutchi, Skykain, SmittyG, Solar-slash, SorcerusHorserus, SpeccySy, Spitshy, Spittfireart, Sodiav, stoic5, suikuzu, Swaetshrit, Swfpony, swissleo, The Weaver, Technaro, thelivingmachine02, Terrabutt, Tess, Tetrapony, tt-n, UC77, v-invidia, veggie55, Whitmaverick, Whirlywillow, willdrawforfood1, Wreky, Xanthor, Zev, ZiG-WORD, Ziom05

No reason given
Edited by Ziemniax