Viewing last 25 versions of post by Summersong in topic OC Thread

Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
"[@LightningBolt":](/art/oc-thread/post/4551488#post_4551488

)

Marble Pie having marbles <*i>is</i>* less literal, compared to having marble (the stone) or an actual marble cake.

Limestone, though, I didn't even remember what her cutie mark was until I looked her up just now. It's a (citrus) lime. And some stones. And that is incredibly stupid, but then her name just isn't much to work with. I suppose we could infer the citrus lime is a reference to her sour personality. If it was just the lime, and not also the stones, it might be a better mark actually.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong
Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
"@LightningBolt":/art/oc-thread/post/4551488#post_4551488

Marble Pie having marbles <i>is</i> less literal, compared to having marble (the stone) or an actual marble cake.

Limestone, though, I didn't even remember what her cutie mark was until I looked her up just now. It's a (citrus) lime. And some stones. And that is incredibly stupid, but then her name just isn't much to work with. I suppose we could infer the citrus lime is a reference to her sour personality. If it was just the lime, and not also the stones, it might be a better mark actually.
No reason given
Edited by Summersong