Viewing last 25 versions of post by nerfherder in topic Ask the mods anything

nerfherder
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Dark lord of the sith
"[@Princess-Twilight":](/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/3113221#post_3113221
)  
I respectfully disagree

starlight has done things that twilight has never done, things that twilight TRIED to do but couldn't, and things that twilight did. but vastly improved on

the reason I say starlight>twilight is that while twilight is VERY versetile, starlight just seems to be be just more brutally powerful

for example

twilight time traveled for a mere few seconds {and completely screwed herself over for several days in the process}

starlight perfected the same spell to a point where she could control the time, place, and setting and even write the spell so only SHE could do it undetected, wheras twilight couldn't do it without starlight knowing and being teleported there

starlight is INFAMOUS for using cutie mark based magic, _*something completely unique to her as of right now_
twilight ATTEMPTED similar magic, but failed on applebloom

she even switched the cutie marks of the princesses, and if she wanted to, could probably replicate the spell again

starlight was able to fight alicorn twilight to a standstill, keeping up with by using a flight spell that twilight has NEVER done before

twilight managed to enchant her doll and bewitch a town

but starlight has demonstrated powerful and direct _*mind control_* a feat replicated only by _*discord_
just the BI-product of starlights emotions was able to bewitch an entire group of ponies

I see twilight as a swiss army knife, VERY versatile and capable of many neat tricks

but starlight is simply a steel sledge hammer, much more powerful and destructive in terms of brute force and raw ability
No reason given
Edited by nerfherder
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
"@Princess-Twilight":/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/3113221#post_3113221
I respectfully disagree
starlight has done things that twilight has never done, things that twilight TRIED to do but couldn't, and things that twilight did. but vastly improved on
the reason I say starlight>twilight is that while twilight is VERY versetile, starlight just seems to be be just more brutally powerful
for example
twilight time traveled a mere few seconds {and completely screwed herself over for an sentirveral wedakys in the process}
starlight perfected the same spell to a point where she could control the time, place, and setting and even write the spell so only SHE could do it undetected, wheras twilight couldn't do it without starlight knowing and being teleported there
starlight is INFAMOUS for using cutie mark based magic, _something completely unique to her as of right now_
she even switched the cutie marks of the princesses, and if she wanted to, could probably replicate the spell again
starlight was able to fight alicorn twilight to a standstill, keeping up with by using a flight spell that twilight has NEVER done before
but starlight has demonstrated powerful and direct _mind control_ a feat replicated only by _discord_
just the BI-product of starlights emotions was able to bewitch an entire group of ponies
I see twilight as a swiss army knife, VERY verseatile and caplable of many neat tricks
but starlight is simply a steel slegdge hammer, much more powerful and destructive in terms of brute force and raw ability
No reason given
Edited by nerfherder
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
"@Princess-Twilight":/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/3113221#post_3113221
I respectfully disagree
for example
twilight time traveled a mere few seconds {and completely screwed herself over for an entire weak in the process}
starlight is INFAMOUS for using cutie mark based magic, _something completely unique to her as of right now_
but starlight has demonstrated powerful and direct _mind control_ a feat replicated only by _discord_
I see twilight as a swiss army knife, VERY vesetile and caplable of many neat tricks
but starlight is simply a steel slegdge hammer, much powerful and destructive in terms of brute force and raw ability
No reason given
Edited by nerfherder