Ask the mods anything

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
So since the important questions thread died (RIP my lasting contribution to the site), I’ll ask this here.

That Patreon thing is bullshit, but I can see that the site has moved to two different sites for these donations. Do you plan on picking one over the other in the long term?
radostt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Letting go of the past
Wait, derpibooru isn’t stressing about the future. Never have.  
At this moment, we can still share this beautiful website. That’s special to me. I hope you are all living wonderful lives.  
Are the mods happy right now?  
I am.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
where can i find the tag thrend?

Forums > Tagging Discussion > General Tag Discussion

@radostt  
I’m very happy right now. Listening to some lofi music, watching the rain come down, cleaning my home office. I hope you are having a good day too :)

@GenericArchangel  
Don’t know. We’ve got the two that we’ve got, and if one of them ends up being unreliable or doesn’t work properly then we will look again at the options. I hope you’re well today, too :)
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@GenericArchangel  
Sipping on a fine cup of coffee and listening to mellow jams.

Ah, coffee. And a perfect cup of coffee; sending its glow into our lives around the clock. By caffeine alone my mind is set in motion. By the beans of Java thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. I AM IN CONTROL OF MY ADDICTION. By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@GenericArchangel  
A lighter roast will pack more punch than a dark roast, because less of the bean is roasted away. But the bean will also be more acidic and will have more nuance and fruit. So I think the lightest roast you can find, with maybe a pour-over drip maker, where you have the anticipation and the teasing of waiting for it, drip by drip, drop by drop. You don’t want to go so far you have a dry orgasm but patience is always an important element in any fun time activities.

And, if you can afford it, go for a full steam-punk coffee pot. Something like a ‘Royal Belgium Coffee machine Siphonic Distillation coffee pot’ will add an element of mystery to the fun.

full

Just … be careful with cream. You don’t want to be weighed down by something that’s too cloying. If you can, try a bit of butter in your brew, it can counter the acidity and will give you a nice slippery warm embrace.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Is there a way to find any pics you have upload if you uploaded as a background pony?

I accidently hit the anon button on a few past uploads of mine and i want to corrct that lol
Background Pony #0A10
I have a question to you Mods & Admins, is it ok that i upload an edited version of this picture right here -> https://derpibooru.org/images/1066541 onto Derpibooru where both Nyx & Luna is wearing || nothing but a bra & diapers?||(note) the artist ohohokapi is (NOT) on the DNP list at all & the rating of that picture would be in the range of suggestive, i am guessing suggestive because there allrady are an edit of that picture here with them both wearing nothing but a bra & pnaties. I don’t wanna break any ruels, so i wanted to ask you all first & this thread said ask the mods anything, so i asked here.
Background Pony #0A10
@Derpy Whooves  
I am very sad to hear that, i will miss this artist’s wonderfull pictures here, but i understand fully, nothing good last forever.  
1 Last question, was this request for a DNP & takedown, a result of the 2020 Derpibooru Civil War, or was it something that was planed even futher back before that?  
It might not be my place to ask & i am sorry for that, i am just very curious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide