Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
[@The magic 🅱oi](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5146693#post_5146693)

It might just need a speed sensor.

[@FuckItsDaytimeAgain](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5148898#post_5148898)

I might know what you mean.

[@RainbowDash69](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5150001#post_5150001)

I still managed. But on the very last trip home (and this is a trailer I'm borrowing,) one tire blew on me. Not too surprising, but I'm glad it went when I was done moving everything, and not before. I was going abut 35 MPH, and I didn't really hear any loud noise; I just looked in the mirror, and realized the tire was messed up. Funny how I thought I should go 30 about a mile earlier "for deer," and did.

[@i-shooped-a-pwny](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5152694#post_5152694)

I wasn't aware Frontenac was a thing among Fords. Neat. I heard of Meteor, though.

[@RainbowDash69](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5153457#post_5153457)

Decent looking sedan, except the wheels look ridiculously large compared to the tires. Is that the largest wheel available for them? Good luck making it through a nasty pothole with one.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone