Dragon Ball Thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I wonder how would big boi Trunks handle Majin Buu if he failed to stop him hatching. Will it be as difficult or worse than what Goku Black had accomplished?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I think Chi-Chi becoming a Karen in the series is justifiable because of witnessing Piccolo brutalize the living crap outta Goku and 100% most moms wouldn’t dare see their kids fight. (Unless they’re fight fans)
But STILL, I can’t stand that bitch.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I finally finished the Tagalog Dub of DBZ that’s been airing in our local channel every 9:30 in the morning.
I must say watching it in the morning has been a pain in my ass since I sleep very late in the night and had like 3-4 hours left before it’s 9:30. I’m glad I managed to made it to the end. I kinda wanted them to air Dragon Ball GT but they aired Detective Conan instead. Looks like I am cancelling my 9 o’clock in the morning alarm from now on.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Rest in Peace, Akira Toriyama. His works made my childhood memorable and helped me and other boys with difficult social skills make friends.
Good Bye, Toriyama sensei.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

He started the big bang of the shonen and fighting/action genre in anime and forged the East’s version of Superman in Son Goku.
Toriyama was a real gangster. 🫡
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Dragon Ball Z was among the first of many works that served as my gateway into anime as a kid, next to Sailor Moon and Pokémon. The fast-paced movement and the intense battles got me so excited as a kid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide