Viewing last 25 versions of post by SomeponyfromCHL95 in topic El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

"[@Wheatley R.H.":](/dis/el-hilo-hispano-v/post/4408573#post_4408573
)  
Pink Floyd, un clásico. (Mi papá les encanta)

Cacho gran parte de la época de los 70's de ellos. Wish You Were Here es mi álbum favorito que el Dark Side Of The Moon.

[Esta canción de ellos es mi favorita por lo tan tranquila que es](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWQdF8XEyg)
No reason given
Edited by SomeponyfromCHL95
SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

"@Wheatley R.H.":/dis/el-hilo-hispano-v/post/4408573#post_4408573
Pink Floyd, un clásico. (Mi papá les encanta)

Cacho gran parte de la época de los 70's de ellos. Wish You Were Here es mi álbum favorito que el Dark Side Of The Moon.
No reason given
Edited by SomeponyfromCHL95