Viewing last 25 versions of post by SomeponyfromCHL95 in topic El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

"[@Wheatley R.H.":](/dis/el-hilo-hispano-v/post/4564163#post_4564163
)  
Igual cacho las Maracuyás en su aspecto y sabor, en un poblado del norte llamado Pica se da esa fruta, junto con las Guayabas, Mangos, Naranjas y una variedad de Limones.

Me refería la diferencia en el sabor de una Granada Roja y la Granada China, ya que esta última no se ha visto en Chile.

![full](https://i.pinimglamzocalo.com.mx/wp-coriginatent/uploads/3a2015/309/cnt-pomegra/3na39te-fruit.jpg)  
Me
ca79c6donf34undí de ima346f8048f03764b3.wgebp!n
No reason given
Edited by SomeponyfromCHL95
SomeponyfromCHL95
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

"@Wheatley R.H.":/dis/el-hilo-hispano-v/post/4564163#post_4564163
Igual cacho las Maracuyás en su aspecto y sabor, en un poblado del norte llamado Pica se da esa fruta, junto con las Guayabas, Mangos, Naranjas y una variedad de Limones.

Me refería la diferencia en el sabor de una Granada Roja y la Granada China, ya que esta última no se ha visto en Chile.
!https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/39/ca/3a39ca79c6df34da346f8048f03764b3.webp!
No reason given
Edited by SomeponyfromCHL95