El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Trip Away  
Hay un foro de relacionado con virus y pandemias que fue creado hace 2 meses atrás, relativamente activo.

Aunque ya la mayoría sabe como funciona este foro: con las cursed images, comida, memes y cosas de la vida real. Se vuelve activo.

@QuasarNova  
Te falta hacer la prueba de quitarle la tapa al frasco.  
full
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Trip Away  
Bueno, supongo que los que están preocupados de poder perder su trabajo o de tener familiares quizás contagiados no van a estar de ánimo para meterse a un foro de ponies de colores. :<>  
Acá la cosa está acercándose al punto donde ya dan ganas de agarrar un palo, salir a las calles y empezar a golpear tarados para arrearlos de vuelta a sus casas, porque hay gente estúpida que simplemente no entienden que no hay que estar en las calles y que hay que permanecer en casa para que el contagio no se extienda más de lo que ya está.
SomeponyfromCHL95
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@QuasarNova  
Hay tanto video de gente grabando a otros wnes en la playa disfrutando como si fuera verano e ignorando la epidemia. Así que está la evidencia de quien se infecta fácil y quien no.

@Anonycat  
Igual se extraña salir al centro hacer varias cosas (comprar tranquilo, vitrinear, etc.) pero con esta epidemia, ha hecho que debes madrugar pa hacer fila al super a comprar lo que te falta, los casos no han parado de aumentar y vamos a llegar a los 1.000 infectados, gente pasandose la raja la epidemia y la “efectidad” del toque de queda implementado hace días.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@SomeponyfromCHL95  
Acá en la ciudad los carabineros han desbaratado varias megafiestas y eventos ilegales porque los CSMs nunca entienden y mucho menos aceptan sacrificarse un poquito por el bien de todos.  
De hecho en esta comunidad hay varios usuarios rabiando porque la epidemia les canceló festivales y eventos a los que querían asistir y se quejan de tener que hacer cosas aburridas como la cuarentena, sin que le tomen el peso al problema y mucho menos a las burradas que dicen sin cesar.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@QuasarNova  
No sería problema si solo se contagiaran los idiotas, pero el problema es toda la gente que paga las consecuencias por esta lacra que es literalmente demasiado idiota para seguir viva.  
Siempre son los idiotas, pero anda tú a intentar razonar con un idiota.
SomeponyfromCHL95

@Myoozik  
Bien por ellos que van a sufrir las consecuencias por ignorantes y que pide

@Anonycat  
Ahora mismo estoy escuchando cerca en una casa pusieron música electronica, no lo puedo verlo de que casa viene, pero es relativamente cerca.  
Ya he visto a gente reaccionando de distinta forma cuando sus eventos masivos son cancelados por este virus, los entiendo, por una parte se lo toman bien y otros webean en redes sociales tirando mierda a todo.  
Igual en descargarte algún juego o ver una serie en internet no es nada difícil y se aprovecha mas en vez de creerte el bkn ganando atención en redes sociales hablando weas.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
RT pa difundir el conocimiento sobre el Coronavirus.

full

Probé positivo por Coronavirus.

full

Pues qué rayos tú pensabas iba pasar?
Wheatley R.H.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

with a cristal heart
@Myoozik  
no lo se myoozik parece falso lo de que le dio pero si conosco el reto, quie en su sano juicio lame un inodoro y ademas publico, quiero verlo hacerlo en los de mexico a ver si contraen algo mas que el coronavirus
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide