El Hilo hispano :v

SomeponyfromCHL95
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Lewdie_Lewd  
De gente hay, solo que la actividad ha sido disminuida por varios motivos. A que están ocupados con asuntos en su vida diaria o debido a problemas entre usuarios y mods que pasó hace meses atrás, lo que varios individuos hayan migrado a otros boorus alternativos.

En Ponybooru hay un foro hispano tal cual a este con un puñado de gente que estuvo aquí.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Ahora que el Trumpetas ya se fue, me pregunto como nos ira con el Bidente.

Espero que el precio del dolar baje un poco mas. Extraño cuando estaba en 15 pesos…
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@[Ω]

Aunque usualmente prefiero abstenerme, yo no mentire: Biden me da muy mala espina y no confio en el para nada.

Pero por la sanidad del thread, dejare mis respuestas hasta aqui.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Wow, no creía que iban a anunciar el collab tan temprano después que el evento del aniversario termino. Ahora pa ver cuantos OC’s van a parecer pq este año mirando lo que pasó unos meses pasados aquí.
SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Se anda expandiendose de a poco.  
full

@[Ω] M E G A  
No le veo lo malo hacer un oc a estas alturas, ya que el show acabó o los cambios que han pasado en meses anteriores.  
Lo preguntas ya que se abrió el collab 2021 de este sitio?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide