Happy venting thread

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Badheart  
Get yourself a Mega Everdrive cart and you will be ready to enjoy all oldies but still goodies Genesis games.  
Avoid crap programmed by Novotrade though.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I got this game from my aunt’s son in the 90s, that very same cartridge still plays! ^^  
full

There’s something very personal about waiting all these years to play an old game. All those years I’ve kept it safe, I can finally play again.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So over Christmas, since there was really nothing else my mom could think to get me. Besides clothes. Nice clothes too. very comfy.

Since she knew how down I was since the beginning of the month… you know… that happened. I remember she asked me “If you could sit on Santa’s lap and get anything you want what would it be?”  
My answer: My cat George alive and healthy.  
Well, that wasn’t gonna happen any time soon. :b

So, She surprised me by getting me a Switch. When she handed me the box, deep down I knew it was. I think my brother since he kept bumming around the idea of getting one. So I decide to play a little joke, since I’m just great at deadpan deliveries and I say to her.  
“But, the one I ordered is on the way.” :l

Ah… She wasn’t too happy after that, but I thought it was funny. X3

I really didn’t want her to buy anything too expansive for me, but she usually does anyways, but I’m happy. I got my Switch.

My brother was ecstatic to get his, he got Mario Odyssey right then. That gift card I got him was a good present after all. :D

Me, I like to own physical copies so, with a $60 gift card, I know some I’m getting.

Right now, I just got Blaster Master Zero and Azure Striker Gunvolt: Deluxe so it’s not just a slice of bread in the toaster.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Cyborg_pony  
Also You can actually taste the difference in the european brand of Coca-Cola vs the American one. Its something that I will have to get used to during my stay here in Rome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide