Happy venting thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I just placed my order for that StarTrix rocket toy and I’m gonna get it on Thursday! I can’t wait to get it! :D
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s raining quite heavily out here for the past 48 hours and been expecting the internet connection at it’s worst. But it isn’t… In fact, it registered with an average speed of 12 Mbps.

full
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I have no idea when it happened but all of the ghost int he shell music on youtube just became unblocked to america again!
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I’m sorry all for posting that comparison. I thought it was funny, but it was really stupid for me to post that. Don’t worry. I deleted it. It won’t happen again. I promise. Please forgive me. 😢 I’m just gonna go to a different thread.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Zeb  
Yeah. Not the right kind of gif for me to see when I’m feeling really bad about myself. My dearest waifu looks really pouty. That didn’t cheer me up a bit. Yeah. I’ll just go. Nobody wants to see a depressing brony like me in this positive thread. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide