Viewing last 25 versions of post by literallywho? in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"[@Minidavi8":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2724657#post_2724657
)  
look david, im not a mercyless person, i dont want revenge, you have a lot of watys to take revenge on me, a lot, i had one way to take revenge on you, but i dint take it, i know i sayed a lot that i cant live whitout you and all that, but whit all that happened today, i got sick, you never change, you never never listened to me, you are so anoying sonetimes because 4chan, you constantly use things like "lmao, k, gtfo, got em" you discrimine me because im too "normie", you know all that anoys me, i ask you to stop, but you just keep on and keep on and keep on, so i just got sick of it, of everything, i got sick of triying over and over and over again, and in the end i only got you breaking whit me for stupid reasons, you knew that im in a fragile state because medicine and my broken nose after-surgery problem, and you still keeped doing all those thins that i hate, i ask myself, what could hapend if i didnt post anything here in the firstplace? because now you re asking me to try again, for the first time in years, and only because you didnt want to look bad, you dint want to look like "the brony who blackmailed and treated his cople in a very bad way" for once you werent in control, you werent superior, and you entered in panic, saying stuff like killing yourself, that i ruined your life and all

im not stupid david, im not, i sometime have those philosofical moments like cirrus here, and i know you, better than yourself, when you were sad and weak, like me sometimes, i could be you, and make you feel more bad, i didnt

the thing is, ill give you **one more chance** if you dont change, i will just end it, because im sick, im tired of this constant thing when you dont care about me, or my feeling, or my opinion, i might seem like the bad one now, but im just sick and tired, very sick and tired
No reason given
Edited by literallywho?
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@Minidavi8":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2724657#post_2724657
look david, im not a mercyless person, i dont want revenge, you have a lot of wats to take revenge on me, a lot, i had one way to take revenge on you, but i dint take it, i know i sayed a lot that i cant live whitout you and all that, but whit all that happened today, i got sick, you never change, you never never listened to me, you are so anoying sonetimes because 4chan, you constantly use things like "lmao, k, gtfo, got em" you discrimine me because im too "normie", you know all that anoys me, i ask you to stop, but you just keep on and keep on and keep on, so i just got sick of it, of everything, i got sick of triying over and over and over again, and in the end i only got you breaking whit me for stupid reasons, you knew that im in a fragile state because medicine and my broken nose after-surgery problem, and you still keeped doing all those thins that i hate, i ask myself, what could hapend if i didnt post anything here in the firstplace? because now you re asking me to try again, for the first time in years, and only because you didnt want to look bad, you dint want to look like "the brony who blackmailed and treated his cople in a very bad way" for once you werent in control, you werent superior, and you entered in panic, saying stuff like killing yourself, that i ruined your life and all
im not stupid david, im not, i sometime have those philosofical moments like cirrus here, and i know you, better than yourself, when you were sad and weak, like me sometimes, i could be you, and make you feel more bad, i didnt
the thing is, ill give you *one more chance* if you dont change, i will just end it, because im sick, im tired of this constant thing when you dont care about me, or my feeling, or my opinion, i might seem like the bad one now, but im just sick and tired, very sick and tired
No reason given
Edited by literallywho?